Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 171 posts
  • 96 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by PinFever
  • Topic is favorited by 6 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_2773 (resized).jpeg
    200w.gif
    Pinside_forum_7404939_3247986.jpg
    Image 5-13-23 at 8.09 PM (resized).jpg
    IMG_0312 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.
    #1 11 months ago

What is the worse game ever made ? One that is newer but no one likes and has no value

#2 11 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball1987:

What is the worse game ever made ? One that is newer but no one likes and has no value

Doesn’t exist. Even terrible games like popeye go for 4k these days.

Man, you are desperate for a bargain!

#4 11 months ago

Worse than what?

#6 11 months ago

Hercules is the only game of pinball I've ever walked away from. That gets my vote.

#7 11 months ago

Horridcane.

#8 11 months ago

Wheel of fortune is pretty bad because of the code which is broken should you progress to the end of the game. (I have)

Gilligans Island, Waterworld, and most if not all coded games by Orin Day and Neil Falconer.

#9 11 months ago

I tried about 6 different times to play Galactic Tank Force, walked away from my game the last couple of times. It truly is an abomination of game design. They had several setup to play and I tried each one. Honestly It's hard to think of any other pin I've had a worse time playing, but there probably are a few others equally as bad but not many.

On the flip side I've never had so much fun playing Foo Fighters, Godfather and Pulp Fiction. Really awesome pins!

#10 11 months ago

DMD era - Barb Wire

#11 11 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

DMD era - Barb Wire

Rescue 911 and Shaq Attaq are both worse than Barb Wire - far worse.
    Pistol Poker is rare and incredibly terrible.

#12 11 months ago

Supersonic. The sounds are terrible after playing a soothing EM. Maybe it is just the one that I had. I bought it in a hurry and tried to put a crappy E-bay playfield overlay on it. I screwed that up and tried it again. I could not bear to look at that thing. I ripped the Band-aid off and took the loss. I no longer have to look at that piece of crap.

#13 11 months ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #14 11 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball1987:

Those are contradictory questions. You can’t ask what’s the worst game ever and then limit it to newer games.

#15 11 months ago

Thunderbirds is spectacularly bad
    INTERNATIONAL RESCUE

#16 11 months ago

Spinal Tap
    How much more bad could it be?
    None. None more bad.

(Full disclosure, I have not played it. Relying on reports by those that have.)

#17 11 months ago

Rescue 911 is the worst game I’ve ever played.

#18 11 months ago

Rush

#19 11 months ago

Once you see clown taint on the display panel you'll never unsee it.

#20 11 months ago

DMD era, mainstream brands- Stern Striker Extreme.

#21 11 months ago
    Quoted from zh2oson:

Hercules is the only game of pinball I've ever walked away from. That gets my vote.

The "wobba wobba wobba" of the cue ball up the playfield and back down again is only slightly slower than JJP games.

#22 11 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

DMD era - Barb Wire

Come on dude.

It’s not even the worst premier game. By a long shot.

And any game that begins with a huge explosion on the screen immediately followed by a fat guy eating a chicken leg will always be better than about 25 percent of all other
    Machines ever made.

#23 11 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball1987:

It doesn’t exist. They all have value.

#24 11 months ago
    Quoted from chuckwurt:

It doesn’t exist. They all have value.

1987 is trying every angle he can to get a cheap game.

Can we get rid of the distributors? No?

Ok…how about a game so bad it has no value!!!

Anybody?

Next he’s probably gonna ask if there’s a web site for Chinese Stern knockoffs, like those $200 “les pauls” you can buy.

#25 11 months ago

OP. Just be patient, and buy any game that comes up in your price range.

#26 11 months ago

Here to defend WOF. I like that game…… that code will be finished any day now

GTF… no way… art is great, animation good and I like the cheesy aspects gameplay. Is a bit tough…. But I think to “win” this one….. you need to be bad in all categories…. Art, sound, gameplay and rules.

#27 11 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody?
    Next he’s probably gonna ask if there’s a web site for Chinese Stern knockoffs, like those $200 “les pauls” you can buy.

Don’t bother responding if you have nothing useful to say. Go respond to other posts. I am not trying to get a cheap game either. I have put my deposit down on two new games from stern already.

#28 11 months ago
    Quoted from Pinball1987:

Don’t bother responding if you have nothing useful to say. Go respond to other posts. I am not trying to get a cheap game either. I have put my deposit down on two new games from stern already.

But you asked for games that have no value. He said that doesn’t exist, which is true.

Worst game ever made is completely subjective.

#29 11 months ago
    Quoted from DK:

Thunderbirds is spectacularly bad
    INTERNATIONAL RESCUE

It's

I-N-T-E-R-N-A-T-I-O-N-A-L R-E-S-C-U-E

#30 11 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Anybody?

His Pinside career is off to a great start
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

OP I hope you can look back on this post in a few years and laugh

#31 11 months ago

Lcd era AIQ

#32 11 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Come on dude.
    It’s not even the worst premier game. By a long shot.

I mean I fucking agree Stargate is horrendous but I wouldn't put it under Barb.

Quoted from ejg10532626:

Rescue 911 and Shaq Attaq are both worse than Barb Wire - far worse.

Rescue 911 may have some legs there...but Shaq Attaq has a comically fantastic Translite. Backglasses don't usually move the needle for me but since I would refuse to actually play these pieces of shit; I must factor it in.

#33 11 months ago

#34 11 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

Funny story …

About 12 years ago, this new guy was all keen on buying a couple of used pins I was selling.

Then out of the blue, he tells me my pins are too expensive! He can buy brand new Stern pins for only $4000 NZD each! (They were $7000 NZD here at the time)

“Tell me more!” I said …

“I can buy them in China for $4000 each. I have placed an order for a new Ironman, Spiderman, and Batman pin for $12,000”

I replied … “aahhh … well, firstly, that works out cheaper than what Stern is selling them for in the States. Secondly - pinball is illegal in China”. (Which it was at the time)

So of course, old mate ignores me and sends his new best friend Mr Chinese Stern Dealer $12,000 dollars.

And 12 years later, he is still awaiting his delivery to arrive.

rd

#35 11 months ago

Here are two games that are Bad, and another one that’s No Good.

IMG_0312 (resized).jpegIMG_0312 (resized).jpeg
    #36 11 months ago

Spy Hunter

#37 11 months ago
    Quoted from mooch:

Here are two games that are Bad, and another one that’s No Good.
    [quoted image]

But op asked for "worse."

#39 11 months ago

I have never played it, but everyone seems to think WWE is terrible.

#40 11 months ago

Gottlieb's Cactus Jacks is the only game I ever wanted to light on fire. I just can't stand it!

#41 11 months ago
    Quoted from Gotpins:

Gottlieb's Cactus Jacks is the only game I ever wanted to light on fire. I just can't stand it!

Well, that and Barb Wire. But I'd take the backglass out of Barb Wire before I lit the match....It's still Pam Anderson....she'll look good hanging on the wall!

#42 11 months ago

I searched IPDB for "worse" and this is all that comes up...

https://www.ipdb.org/machine.cgi?id=5038

1962 Skill Race, and it was the manufacturer's president talking about a bad months, so I still don't think it counts unfortunately.

#43 11 months ago

I recommend this guy snatch up a Williams Flash. They are fun and over the last several years I've seen several for sale at very affordable prices. That's one of the best bargains I can think of in the solid state side. They made a bunch of them. Lots of people don't like the artwork, but it's a fun machine to play.

If you want to go into the EM world, keep an eye on estate sales or Facebook Marketplace in your area. Finding an EM that someone is desperate to unload happens and you could get one for $200 or less if you are lucky. Then get it working and play it. You might luck out and find something that is lots of fun.

If you just want to know the worst modern game, that's a tough call. I hate Iron Maiden, but the layout is actually fun to play. I also am not interested in lots of Stern Pro model machines.

I've never seen Thunderbirds, but everything I hear about it is bad.

I want a Wheel of Fortune, because my wife is a huge fan of the show.

#44 11 months ago

Interesting comments for worse game. First of all WOF is awesome and you will never come close to reaching non-existent wizard(moot point). Second is Barbwire has one of the best layouts in all of pinball and people discount it for theme which is better than half the new themes coming out. I am working on turning my translight into the Dark Horse comic version and it should be sweet.

My list would be Johnny Mnemonic for the worse toy in pinball. The glove is horrid and kills flow

Stern WWE is the only Stern I cannot play. The ring is such a novelty that it turns me off

How about a non functioning paperweight-Magic Girl

#45 11 months ago
    Quoted from Doctor6:

I have never played it, but everyone seems to think WWE is terrible.

I have, it's weird, but not awful.

#46 11 months ago

Motordome. Was $500 in 1987 when I first bought it. Is still $500 today. It is the worst game because on paper it has all the elements needed to be good. It just isn’t….at all. A barren playfield is easy to classify as a bad game. A full populated playfield with a unique millions shot on the second level off a ramp no less up another ramp should be good. It is not.

#47 11 months ago

How does an adult not know the difference between worse and worst?

#48 11 months ago

Guns n Roses, Toy Story, GTF, Halloween/Ultraman & LZ, Bond.

#49 11 months ago

Zizzle Pirates. A fitting capstone to John Popadiuk's career.

#50 11 months ago
    Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Zizzle Pirates. A fitting capstone to John Popadiuk's career.

Yeah but I still play it once a year at Allentown when that same guy bring it so he doesn’t have to pay admission.

There are 171 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/worse-game-ever-made?hl=bertodrink1 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.