Topic poll

“I played all three and expo and I pick the below based on gameplay”

• TBL 58 votes
    48%
  • WOOLY 23 votes
    19%
  • THLE 20 votes
    17%
  • screw you Davewth, you aren't buying shite so you don't get my opinion. 19 votes
    16%

(120 votes by 0 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Superchicken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#23 9 years ago

Correcting posting. Wrong info below:
"The game at Expo is the game that was built in the garage from parts scavenged from multiple used playfields."

Update:
I did like game and I hope it is made. I just think there is a ton of work to do before it can be manufactured. Hand building a game is very different from building 100 games exactly the same. So if this game gets the green light, I would not expect shipments to start in April. WOOLY being further along than TBL just doesn't make any sense to me.

Quoted from leisure:

Both are great. Wooly is so much more close to complete. It's a full fleshed out game. Tbl has a long long way to go. So with that being said wooly by a mile, for now.

Post edited by Superchicken: Wrong info

#26 9 years ago

I was just going by this afternoons seminar discussion. I didn't realize this was the manufacture's prototype.

Quoted from Whysnow:

wrong on multiple accounts. Pretty sure 1 wire form in the current game was a scavenge. Other stuff was hand built for prototype 2.0

#28 9 years ago

So there is plenty of work to do to get it to a production line.

Quoted from Whysnow:

WOOLY is all original parts on the topside besides the wireform that comes from top pf down to main pf. Other parts were pillaged also, but all custom pf, main ramps, shooter lane wireform, etc...
This is the second one they have made and 2.0 had a lot of hand made parts and customized for improvement over WOOLY 1.0

#41 9 years ago

My apologies. I have updated my post. I like the game and I would love to see WOOLY produced. I just don't like to see enthusiasm replace logic of what is takes to get the game to the next phase. MMr is suffering right now because the expectation of its buyers are not being met.

Quoted from T-800:

Please get your facts straight before posting FALSE information. I gave a presentation on how to build a custom pinball cost effectively for those interested and for the betterment of the pinball community on our first prototype. I made it clear in my presentation and online that we have since built a second prototype with professionally made playfields, custom parts and 100% new components - wire forms, ball guides, coils, targets, etc. all from a complete 3D database and BOM that is ready to go into production at Spooky pinball's manufacturing facility.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.50
$ 13,600.00
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

14,500 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 25.25
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 39.00
Playfield - Other
Travahontas Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 125.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 120.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

$ 29.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 44.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

10,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Redmond, WA
$ 90.00
Playfield - Other
RavSpec

Machine - For Sale
Dickinson, TX
$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 130.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

Playfield - Decals
ScottyMods

$ 55.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Balls of Steel LLC

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Superchicken.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wooly-vs-thle-vs-tbl?tu=Superchicken and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.