• Latest reply 11 years ago by Hellfire
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Space_station_PF_night.jpg
Space_station_PF_light.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hellfire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 11 years ago

The Extra wires are for a drop target that was in the proto version if you remove the upper blue PF just before the saucer you will see a rectangular wood area the protos had a drop target you had to knock down before you could get to saucer but if its not cut out for a drop target its not a prototype.

#13 11 years ago

Hey goatdan do you have an extra Upper blue PF and vacumm formed space station left you would sell???

#15 11 years ago

I have 1 space station figure for mine just the mounting holes are all busted out of it and i dont want to redrill the black lane changing piece perhaps i could make a mold and cast a new one outta pewter or some type of resins

#17 11 years ago

Frax well its looking like i might have to lol well i if make a mold it will be good for more than 1 space station :)I would actualy call my uncle he casts all types of things in pewter like chess sets etc.
i want mine to have lights on the space station like the backglass etc.

#19 11 years ago

Ill give him a call sometime this week and talk to him about it
Oh yeah i also need the bottom right orange flasher plastic dome it seems smaller than the others was wondering if anyone has one of them as well?
Mine did not have one and the hole is too small to fit a standard dome in.

#22 11 years ago

Yeah i have to admit this is one of my favorites as well the light show is awsome
as Far as pin prices well that is true a guy has to try and recover his money not saying sometimes it just wont happen but honestly i rarely ever purchase a machine i wouldnt mind keeping except the 1980 BK I had and i sold that one for $1800 and the sole reason i bought it was to trade or sell for more $$ but it took alot of work and time.
As far as pins well theres people who sell with strait greed and others that sell to break even some just want them gone alot has to depend on the seller i guess.

#25 11 years ago

Well ahve my space station almost fully functional finally had all types of electrical issues just need to get left sling Transistors changed yet and drop targets rebuild and install new shooter lane switch yet maybe few more small things then off to order Gi leds think i will try pinlife new 4 smd for under inserts.
What i realy need is the second layer plastic with flasher cover on the bottom right flasher next to shooter lane mine came without one if you look at pics

Space_station_PF_light.jpgSpace_station_PF_light.jpg Space_station_PF_night.jpgSpace_station_PF_night.jpg

#26 11 years ago

Goatdan hey do you have the right black plastic ramp and the bottom right Flasher dome with the top small plastic piece left from your parts machine i can buy from you???

#28 11 years ago

yep talked to him today actualy I just need to modify the one i have to be solid so it can be molded into a solid casting and send it to him

#30 11 years ago

Well my ramp is saveable i suppose but what i realy need atm is the lower right flasher dome and top plastic it is mounted to I dont want to have to buy a plastic set etc until im ready to restore the PF

#31 11 years ago

Ok have the space station toy bondo filled and modified for mounting ears.
Next will be cutting out the plastic clear bits and finishing edges etc then should be about ready to have a mold made for pewter casting of the space station.

#32 11 years ago

Space Station toy cut and sealed

10 months later
#35 11 years ago

I havnt realy had a a chance to make the final mold and start casting I have the prototype done and the pre mold to make the final mold but its gonna coost about $300 to get some made didnt see enough interest to goto the trouble yet.
Pin restorations has exploded in the last year or 2 so honestly i havnt been able to get hardly anything done on my machines or side projects.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 50.00
Cabinet - Toppers
Slipstream Mod Shop

Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 2.50
Lighting - Led
Pinballrom

$ 170.00
Displays
Digipinball Shop

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hellfire.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/wms-space-station-prototype?tu=Hellfire and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.