Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 30 posts
  • 24 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by NPO
  • Topic is favorited by 4 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#22 8 years ago

I met and spoke with Larry at EXPO a couple of years ago after he first started with the ramps from James. Larry is a very nice gentlemen and I have purchased several new replacement ramp sets from him. Fast shipping and super well packed, just like James. Larry mailed a ramp to me afterwards at the show price that he had sold out of at the show. I am just glad that Larry has decided to continue this and we should be giving words of encouragement to him for sticking with it. Where would we be without these ramps! Several have come and gone in doing ramps but none have made it so just be glad he is staying the course. I am waiting on BSD ramps and begged for Rollergames ramp too when James still owned the company.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/who-bought-out-pinball-inc?tu=Chet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.