We are running the IFPA Tournament at the White Rose Gameroom show scheduled for Saturday Oct 12.
We are passing along some information about the event, but I am writing today to ask for assistance at the show. We are specifically seeking two things:
* Reliable machines that we will have in a dedicated bank to use for Finals and for back-up games. If your game is used in the bank, you will get free access to the York Show and we will cover your entry in the tournament.
* Volunteers to help us set-up on Saturday morning (8am to 11am). We will cover your entry in the tournament.
If you can help us, please fill out this form:
Tournament Date: October 12, 2019
9am Show Doors Open
10am Registration Desk Open
11am to 2pm - Three Hours of Match-Play - Four-Player Match-Play (7/5/3/1 scoring). We'll play as many rounds as we can get in during those three hours (assuming six rounds)
2pm to Finish - Finals
- $20 Entry Fee
- Single-game rounds of four-player match play will be played with 7-5-3-1 scoring with games in a dedicated bank and hand-selected machines on the show floor
Signing Up Ahead of Time:
There is no cost to sign-up. Cost of the Tournament is $20 and will be collected at the event itself. We are collecting names early in order to expedite event sign-in and will send event information to those individuals ahead of the event.
Qualifying for Finals
The Top 32 Qualifiers will have the opportunity to play in Finals.
- Top 16 Make A Division
- Next 16 Make B Division
- A-Division: Top 16 play in a Group Round Robin.
- B-Division: Next 16 play in Two-Strike Fair Strike Finals.
Finals Format subject to Change depending on timing and the needs of the venue to ensure the tournament is completed in a timely manner.