Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 62 posts
  • 54 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 months ago by PinRat
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.
    #1 2 years ago

I’m always curious which games people miss the most after selling and would consider buying again. It speaks to the lastability and fun of the games. Of the dozen or so that I’ve sold, the two I could see owning again are MB and TSPP. MB for the fun of the game, the rules and the callouts. TSPP for the layout, theme and depth of the rules. How about you?

#2 2 years ago

Monster bash because it was the one game the whole family loved

#3 2 years ago

Data East Jurassic Park, Stern Star Trek.

#4 2 years ago

Flintstones is the one that I miss the most

#5 2 years ago

Dialed in, MET, JP pre, AFM, Stern ST, Walking Dead Pre

#6 2 years ago

I really miss game of thrones, whitewater and lord of the rings.

#7 2 years ago

Genesis and Jungle Lord.

#8 2 years ago

HS2 .... On my third... This one will stay.

#9 2 years ago

Williams Indiana Jones and stern Star Trek are the 2 games I miss the most

#10 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Same. I had a nice one, too.

#11 2 years ago

My sales since in the hobby: RCT, IM, Aerosmith, GOTG, SStation, AC/DC, NBAFB, JM, WD.

By far miss Aerosmith most.

#12 2 years ago

Sold Fish tales, Starship troopers, Hotdoggin', NBAfastbreak and Road kings.
    I can live without these but I somewhat miss Road kings, fun game..

#13 2 years ago

Stern Spiderman.

#14 2 years ago

I miss all of them.

Probably Iron Maiden and BKSoR the most.

#15 2 years ago

Spidey, LOTR (my first one), CV, Hokus Pokus, World Series, RFM, Stars.

#16 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

That’s me with the original HS. I’m on my 3rd one now and not selling. My current HS2 stays as well

#17 2 years ago

Tales from the Crypt

#18 2 years ago

BSD. I really miss that one.

#19 2 years ago

RFM
    WoF
    MB

In that order

#20 2 years ago

Andromeda and Stern Viper. Got both for $1000 in HUO condition, let them go because of fear of availability of boards/parts. Didn’t know what I had at the time.

#21 2 years ago
    Quoted from curban:

My sales since in the hobby: RCT, IM, Aerosmith, GOTG, SStation, AC/DC, NBAFB, JM, WD.
    By far miss Aerosmith most.

Sold my Aerosmith LE for $7k. Times have changed. Loved the elevator multiball light show.

#22 2 years ago
    Quoted from transprtr4u:

Good to hear. On my list, but haven’t had the chance to play it.

#23 2 years ago

The Hobbit .
    People think it's shit , but it's one of the most underrated games out there .

#24 2 years ago

Sold TAF, TZ, CV and MB SE. Do not miss any. I had all for a while except MB. That one was disappointing. Would rather have some newer games. Only so much room.

#25 2 years ago

I wake up everyday kicking myself for selling my Batman 66 right before the huge price increase boon.

Also, my HUO TSPP.

#26 2 years ago

Pretty much every game I ever sold.

#27 2 years ago

TOTAN. But I'm working on that......

#28 2 years ago

Pit Stop, Black Knight Pro, and Oktoberfest for me

#29 2 years ago

I regret letting go of my TWD LE. It was an ass kicker but once i learned the rules i liked it. Always figured i could replace with a Pro which is supposed to play better (flow wise). Of course today i would pay the same or more for the pro than i sold my LE for

#30 2 years ago

medieval madness.

#31 2 years ago

I don't know about "miss," but the ones I would have back again off the top of my head are: Indy, MM, KISS LE, Shadow, WoZ, Walking Dead, Deadpool Prem, Iron Maiden, Game of Thrones Prem.

I've owned Shadow 3x. MM 2x.

#33 2 years ago
    Quoted from DK:

Pit Stop, Black Knight Pro, and Oktoberfest for me

That’s saying something given your collection & history.

#34 2 years ago

Gorgar..comet..quick draw..cyclone..

#35 2 years ago

Twilight Zone, Whirlwind, taf, Jackpot and Jack in the Box.

#36 2 years ago

My new CCR LE...
    hope they actually build it someday!

#37 2 years ago

Black Spider Man, really stupid to sell it back in 2014.....

#38 2 years ago

I really miss my Congo and Shadow. Both games were amazing. I love my collection now, but would gladly bring back both games. I miss AFM too, but feel like the other two were more unique games. If I have a chance to add either back, I would in a second.

#39 2 years ago

Fire!
    and Burgertime Vid.

#40 2 years ago

You guys will probably laugh but I miss Hurricane. Easy game but something about the hole package sits well for me. Also every non pinhead was mad that I sold it. And AC/DC Luci, Highspeed

#41 2 years ago

TSPP. I sold all my games when moving from west coast to east. Having been in temp housing I was living out of a storage unit. I did love ST and STTNG, but TSPP was my favorite and I can’t even buy it back at twice what I sold it for! That was 4 years ago.

WTB: TSPP reasonably priced!

#42 2 years ago

Of everything I have ever sold and missed, the one I had to buy again was Spider-Man.

#43 2 years ago
    Quoted from jid:

TSPP. I sold all my games when moving from west coast to east. Having been in temp housing I was living out of a storage unit. I did love ST and STTNG, but TSPP was my favorite and I can’t even buy it back at twice what I sold it for! That was 4 years ago.
    WTB: TSPP reasonably priced!

The *only* reason I would never own Simpson's PP again is that terrible "D'oh" multiball where Homer keeps saying it over and over as you hit stuff. I HATED that mode.

But I'd love it if Hogbog and pinball_keefer took a crack at a new Simpsons pin with JJP. There's a LOT of new material since the last one at Stern almost 20 years ago, and the Data East one isn't great.

#44 2 years ago

My first pin was a very clean Williams Solar Fire, Black Knights sister with the upper playfield etc. Miss that one, don’t see them often.

#45 2 years ago

Honestly none; it was their time.

#46 2 years ago

Ones priced NIB at about $4800

#47 2 years ago

My first pin, Gottlieb Bronco. I used to sit my son on a stool when he was 3, he loved knocking the 3 drop targets down. Great memories.
    The only other one would be Williams Indiana Jones.

#48 2 years ago

Affordable ones

#49 2 years ago
    Quoted from NPO:

Ones priced NIB at about $4800

Which game is?

#50 2 years ago
    Quoted from Jaybird815:

Tales from the Crypt

Me too. I don't care that it gets less respect because it is a DE, that pin has it all.

There are 62 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 2.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/which-pins-do-you-miss-the-most?hl=returner and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.