(Topic ID: 30423)

What type of pinballer are you? (TICK ALL THAT APPLY)

By pinballslave

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 41 posts
  • 27 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by tmort
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“What type of pinballer are you?”

• Collector: LIke to get a range of games to suit my taste. 127 votes
      24%
    • Player: Love to play... (kind of obvious what this means!) 174 votes
      33%
    • Hoarder: Love to stash games away for reasons I can't quite put my finger on... or reasons I can! 17 votes
      3%
    • Fixer: Love it when something goes wrong so I can get the glass off and fix it! 80 votes
      15%
    • Restorer: Love to strip a game down and make it look like it just came out of the box... or somewhere close to that! 55 votes
      10%
    • Pimper: Love to get stock games and bling them out to make 'em pop and add mods. 37 votes
      7%
    • Flipper: Will buy games I don't want to keep if I think I can make some cash on it. 30 votes
      6%
    • Dismantler: Will buy basket case games with the pure intention of breaking 'em down for parts or decoration, or both! 4 votes
      1%
    • Investor: Will buy games that I think will go up in value, sometimes keeping 'em NIB, to see my ROI increase. 10 votes
      2%

(Multiple choice - 534 votes by 219 Pinsiders)

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#25 11 years ago

Player all the way. I dont care what my pins are worth. I do like to tinker with my games and also into the "cool mods". My Tron is pimped. BC im a big player I like to keep them clean and waxed and 100% working. If somthing breaks its fixed ASAP! I put 1000 plays on my Tron from NIB 6 months ago. Prob only 100 on my LOTR. 5 games a day average.

EDIT
    My LOTR has over 7500 plays. Was minty of route when I got it

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-type-of-pinballer-are-you?tu=6S3NC3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.