(Topic ID: 26098)

What color were the original flippers on TFTC?

By Jackontherocks

11 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

Yellow or white and which do you like better. Does it matter if you buy a game without orginal?

#3 11 years ago

I am looking at one with yellow flippers that have a lime green rubber on them. I like white much more with black rubbers but wondering if this should affect whether or not I pursue the game.

#8 11 years ago
Quoted from LTG:

I did that on the one I had. And looked very good on that game.
LTG

Any idea where I can get them? That is not a bad idea as opposed to the finger mods.

#10 11 years ago
Quoted from Marc:

I wouldn't call it a deal breaker. $5 worth of flipper bats and $2 worth or rubber will fix the problem.

Thanks, but is that the indication that the game has been shopped around (in good or bad way) if not original flipper bats are in the game which is in someone's private collection? Just thinking outside of the box it any game appears to be in good condition but flipper bats have been switched from original. Is that an indication of something else that could be wrong with the game in the past or just owner preference?

#17 11 years ago
Quoted from BLACK_ROSE:

Had to have been White !! HUO here , P/f glass has never been off till i bought it.. I re=rubber the Pin and replaced back w/ Black . Does TFTC look better w/ Black or Red Flipper rubbers. I say red

Thanks BR. I wish I had the one you sold. You did a stellar job. The video is what really did it for me after you had the LED lights installed. I did not discover the video until late that night and emailed you but it was gone in the morning. I am trying to find another somewhere. If I find one can I sent you all the pictures for your opinion.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 19.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 18.95
£ 32.00
Lighting - Led
PinballToys

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Pasadena, TX
$ 18.95
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Trade
Machine - For Trade
Phoenix, AZ
$ 345.00
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Haus

$ 15.00
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 1.29
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

Playfield - Plastics
Mad Czar Games

$ 64.00
$ 18.00
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jackontherocks.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/what-color-were-the-original-flippers-on-tftc?tu=Jackontherocks and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.