1 year ago

Topic Stats

• 4 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 1 year ago by PINTEC
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 1 year ago

Finished up a basket case Gorgar and have a weird issue. So when you end a ball it will count up score and eject the ball on the same ball. So you get 2 ball ones, 2 ball two, and same with 3. I would just say the trough switch but it counts up your score and ejects the ball. No switch errors or anything crazy.

#2 1 year ago

Loose wire on the drain switch?

#3 1 year ago

So is the outhole kicker kicking too early, before the bonus has been fully added and before the drop targets have reset? I wonder why whatever is causing it wouldn't just make it keep repeating ball one over and over, or at least be inconsistent as to how many times a ball was repeated. Is *always* two balls for every ball?

#4 1 year ago
    Quoted from Major-Havoc:

Finished up a basket case Gorgar and have a weird issue. So when you end a ball it will count up score and eject the ball on the same ball. So you get 2 ball ones, 2 ball two, and same with 3. I would just say the trough switch but it counts up your score and ejects the ball. No switch errors or anything crazy.

Suspect garbage on RAM IC 19

Perform a factory Reset

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/weird-gorgar-double-ball-count?hl=pintec and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.