(Topic ID: 348035)

TWIPY media categories removed, this is why we can’t have nice things!

By PantherCityPins

4 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic poll

“Do you agree with removing the media categories from the Twipys?”

• Yes, there was too much toxicity around the awards. 30 votes
      13%
    • No, the categories should be kept the same regardless of any one person’s behavior. 112 votes
      48%
    • Who the hell cares, it’s a stupid plastic trophy! 90 votes
      39%

(232 votes)

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

applause.gif
    IMG_2423 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    609smh (resized).jpg
    Screenshot 2023-12-13 at 12.04.11?PM (resized).png
    main-qimg-7f33e25a1467c3b36ededd30ec13dc81-lq (resized).jpeg
    Screenshot_20231213_144900_Messenger (resized).jpg
    FB_IMG_1702497983076 (resized).jpg
    Screenshot_20231213_141146_Facebook (resized).jpg
    20231213_140954 (resized).jpg
    ChrisKooluris (resized).jpg
    IMG_5348 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1074 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_1353.gif
    giphy (8).gif
    IMG_6778 (resized).jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 627 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 13.
    #51 4 months ago

The TWIPPYS have always been stupid and I find this whole thing hilarious in each and every way.

Who hasn't imagined buying Pinside just to ban all of their Pinside enemies?

The ultimate power bitch move!

You gotta admire it in at least some small way.

And thanks for typing "cancel culture" 500 times today everybody. Reminded me I need to end my trial Paramount + membership before the bills start rolling in.

The best thing about this is I won't have to see some folks - many of whom I consider friends - debase themselves every year by begging for TWIPPY votes. It's always seemed so unseemly!

#52 4 months ago

This is the dumbest shit I have seen in the 20+ years I have been in this hobby. I don't listen to any of these podcasts or watch any of this content, but from the contact high I get seeing what I have this reeks of people caring way too much about some one-man-run, who-gives-a-shit awards + some "I'm taking my ball and going home b/c I don't like someone that keeps winning my who-gives-a-shit awards." I can't roll my eyes hard enough at this idiocracy.

#53 4 months ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

Still doesn’t explain the outrage from other podcasters. Did you listen to the last Loser Kid? That guy was pissed.
    Something significant happened either from Kaneda himself or one of his minions.

You keep pushing this narrative repeatedly in this post with nothing to back it up, nor has anyone else chimed in to give your story and credence. Its almost as if you have an agenda you are pushing here...

This is 100% on Colin this time. It started with not allowing him to attend the media mixer event at Expo, and was escalated by removing him from the TWIP site, and another further escalation by getting rid of the pinball media categories all together. Kaneda has done some absolutely cringe things over the years, but he has actually seemed to be growing up a bit lately. Then along comes Colin, who is a nobody until he got control of TWP. He has done nothing but poke and needle K to get a reaction, and has been quite successful so far.

Its like when your neighbors dog comes over and shits in your yard, smiles at you, and runs back over into his own yard and acts like he just did you a favor. Colin and Will poked the bear, and now look like complete buffoons. The way you neutralize a narcissist is to pay no attention to them...they did the exact opposite, and here we are.

#54 4 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Lets not pretend this is a one sided story here though.

I'm not aware. What did Don do? When Kaneda said "does your wife always fight your (pinball podcasting) battles" was kind of the lamest comment I've read on the topic of pinball. Up till then I always saw Don as the first viewer on every Kaneda livestream.

#55 4 months ago

I hated wading through that voting ballot just to vote for mods or items that only apply to games I own.

#56 4 months ago

twipy was a neat idea, was hoping a less biased person would eventually run it (like maybe pinball news), and have a voting system that wasn't easily rigged by using throw away email addresses.

Also I hate the term cancel culture. For example if you were a pinball tournament director and you had two players that were always fighting and you decided "fuck this shit, it's not worth my effort".. would you call that cancel culture, or would you just say that person got fed up with dealing with assholes?

#57 4 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

You keep pushing this narrative repeatedly in this post with nothing to back it up, nor has anyone else chimed in to give your story and credence. Its almost as if you have an agenda you are pushing here...
    This is 100% on Colin this time. It started with not allowing him to attend the media mixer event at Expo, and was escalated by removing him from the TWIP site, and another further escalation by getting rid of the pinball media categories all together. Kaneda has done some absolutely cringe things over the years, but he has actually seemed to be growing up a bit lately. Then along comes Colin, who is a nobody until he got control of TWP. He has done nothing but poke and needle K to get a reaction, and has been quite successful so far.
    Its like when your neighbors dog comes over and shits in your yard, smiles at you, and runs back over into his own yard and acts like he just did you a favor. Colin and Will poked the bear, and now look like complete buffoons. The way you neutralize a narcissist is to pay no attention to them...they did the exact opposite, and here we are.

The whole media mixer debacle was escalated by Kaneda. He was never even going to Expo but got his feeling hurt by not being invited to a private party. Problem is he deleted most of the content that shows the entire picture and has now spun it how he wants you to believe it.

This is what he does anytime he's either not included or feels threatened by someone. Poke poke poke.
    Go watch all the deleted videos;
    https://www.kineticist.co/post/timeline-of-a-kaneda-meltdown

#58 4 months ago

Stupid question? People actually give a shit about the TWIPY awards is this a real thing?

#59 4 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

The way you neutralize a narcissist is to pay no attention to them...they did the exact opposite, and here we are.

So in essence Kaneda needs drama to grow his following and Colin just created mucho drama?

giphy (6).gifgiphy (6).gif
    #60 4 months ago

When you now own something you get to do what you want for whatever reason you want. Colin did what he wanted. Whatever one thinks of it, it’s done. Move on.

I can say that from a 30,000 foot view taken by people outside pinball, 99.9999% of the world doesn’t actually care about any of this.

#61 4 months ago
    Quoted from acedanger:

Stupid question? People actually give a shit about the TWIPY awards is this a real thing?

It's the Nobel of Pinball.

#62 4 months ago
    Quoted from JodyG:

What narrative am I pushing exactly? That two podcasters in a week specifically called out drama around the Twipys and now the category has been canceled?? That isn’t a narrative, it’s a fact. Listen to the Loser Kid podcast for yourself. Listen to what Dennis said on the TPN show this week. Neither of those people have been known to wade into this mess in the past.

The logical inference is that something happened behind the scenes that caused these two podcasters to react the way they did. Exactly what happened is up for debate.

#63 4 months ago

Yeah really there is very little here that shines Colin in a good light. I mean I get it, but Chris does have the #1 pinball podcast and its silly to exclude him because some people aren't capable of being professional adults while at the same time condemning Chris for being the same way. Saying he's making "veiled threats" is also VERY disingenuous, the hallmark of a snake, which more and more I believe Colin to be. At least Chris is up front about his sometimes poor behavior or grandiose persona. Chris' words reaches a lot of people, and of course if they found out it would cause a stir. Thats not a threat, its a simple reality check. Like OK a handful of people at the mixer might have to deal with Kaneda's presence (which he has attended many events and shows completely trouble free) or a bunch of listeners will get worked up when they find out a silly baby decision has been made, Pretty simple concept. Colin's only been in the hobby for a very short time, much shorter than Chris even who I even still consider to be fairly green. His inexperience really shows.

Quoted from dpadam450:

I'm not aware. What did Don do? When Kaneda said "does your wife always fight your (pinball podcasting) battles" was kind of the lamest comment I've read on the topic of pinball. Up till then I always saw Don as the first viewer on every Kaneda livestream.

I'll pm you

#64 4 months ago

I think part of the problem is while Chris can be pretty toxic (seems less toxic than he used to be, or maybe that's a factor of him going behind a paywall), he can really whip a few of his fans into some misguided frenzies. I believe I heard some fans might have been doing some doxxing of "enemies" which is a frightening thing to be on the other end of.

I don't think they should have cancelled the award. I don't think it was right to try to erase the history of all his wins. If they wanted to say he was no longer eligible, that's their prerogative. But maybe they could have worked something out, like letting Chris present the award to others or just giving him an achievement award. Although knowing Chris, he'd probably still find something to get worked up over. But the point is there was a better way to go about this.

And while I personally feel nothing of value is lost, I think we should recognize that a wide variety of podcasters put a lot of time and effort into their content. The number of votes they got meant something to them. Chris clearly wants the validation, and maybe he feels a little bit less guilty about some of the uglier things he says (like calling for employees to be fired). Without these awards, I hope more people send in a small tip to their favorite podcasts or order some of their merchandise to show support for the hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of work they put into giving content to the community.

#65 4 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

The TWIPPYS have always been stupid and I find this whole thing hilarious in each and every way.
    Who hasn't imagined buying Pinside just to ban all of their Pinside enemies?
    The ultimate power bitch move!
    You gotta admire it in at least some small way.
    And thanks for typing "cancel culture" 500 times today everybody. Reminded me I need to end my trial Paramount + membership before the bills start rolling in.
    The best thing about this is I won't have to see some folks - many of whom I consider friends - debase themselves every year by begging for TWIPPY votes. It's always seemed so unseemly!

Love ya' Levi. You've always been one of my favorite Pinsiders.

I'm sure that you realize if Colin was to buy Pinside from Robin, you would be one of the first to be 86ed as you don't always subscribe to the "everything is awesome" narritive that Colin is trying to push.

I've also seen you push back on noobs trying to inject their agenda on Pinside, and rightfully so.

#66 4 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Love ya' Levi. You've always been one of my favorite Pinsiders.
    I'm sure that you realize if Colin was to buy Pinside from Robin, you would be one of the first to be 86ed as you don't always subscribe to the "everything is awesome" narritive that Colin is trying to push.
    I've also seen you push back on noobs trying to inject their agenda on Pinside, and rightfully so.

Yes, buying a forum or website just to ban your enemies is a power bitch move. I'm not sure where you read that statement as any kind of an endorsement of any person or any action.

It's just fucking hilarious.

#67 4 months ago
    Quoted from PismoArcade:

Would the rest of us get kicked off for not writing our posts like an AI chatbot, like every Kineticist article?

#68 4 months ago

This meme I made got me banned from the Twip Facebook page lol so I’ll keep posting it any chance I get.

IMG_7863 (resized).jpegIMG_7863 (resized).jpeg

#69 4 months ago

This really saddens me to see this in today’s age. Cancel culture is so wrong! I’m so happy I grew up when I did and all this crap did not exist. Anyway, I will not support this organization any longer, and will not watch or support the event in anyway. I feel really bad for the new content creators and the existing creators for being eliminated from an award ceremony. This is a sign at the times and it really disgusts me.

#70 4 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

Yeah really there is very little here that shines Colin in a good light. I mean I get it, but Chris does have the #1 pinball podcast and its silly to exclude him because some people aren't capable of being professional adults while at the same time condemning Chris for being the same way. Saying he's making "veiled threats" is also VERY disingenuous, the hallmark of a snake, which more and more I believe Colin to be. At least Chris is up front about his sometimes poor behavior or grandiose persona. Chris' words reaches a lot of people, and of course if they found out it would cause a stir. Thats not a threat, its a simple reality check. Like OK a handful of people at the mixer might have to deal with Kaneda's prescreens (which he has attended many events and shows completely trouble free) or a bunch of listeners will get worked up when they find out a silly baby decision has been made, Pretty simple concept. Colin's only been in the hobby for a very short time, much shorter than Chris even who I even still consider to be fairly green. His inexperience really shows.

I'll pm you

Sounds like you only see Kaneda's side of the story. Which makes sense, he ranting about it for weeks while he was never going to Chicago to begin with. It was a private party and he decided to make a big thing about it. A real man would have accepted he wasn't invited and just moved on. He wants to play the villain role but wonders why noone else in the industry includes him in anything.

#71 4 months ago

I personally don't think any awards from anyone are needed, always weirded me out that they exist for a pretty niche hobby. If it were a huge industry with millions of people paying attention, then maybe? But as it stands I think its more of a detriment, and no one really makes any serious money making this type of content, so I would hope folks are doing it solely for the fun of it and potential of meeting like minded friends, and not for the sake of internet validation. I can only speak from my own experiences, so it may not be the best take? I felt our success during the pandemic was validated by the people who wanted to chat with us and be friends, and for me that was more than plenty. All the toxicity and competitiveness around content creation burned me out and turned me off to the whole of streaming, and in retrospect I wish I had been better at just tuning it all out and doing our own thing.

-Fliptronic

#72 4 months ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

There is clearly more going on that people who listen to all of this know about though. Who is Colin? What are the Loser Kids mad about? What’s all this about canceling?
    Looking for mostly impartial details without having the time to actually have listened to any of this.

Same. I'm lost.

#73 4 months ago
    Quoted from calprog:

This really saddens me to see this in today’s age. Cancel culture is so wrong! I’m so happy I grew up when I did and all this crap did not exist. Anyway, I will not support this organization any longer, and will not watch or support the event in anyway. I feel really bad for the new content creators and the existing creators for being eliminated from an award ceremony. This is a sign at the times and it really disgusts me.

1. Cancel culture is so wrong!
    2. I'm canceling my support for this organization, and this event!
    3. It's all a sign of the times!

Is it just me or is this how every cancel culture rant plays out?

#74 4 months ago

Stop saying "cancel culture." Seriously. Grow up. People not liking each other and being dicks to one another isn't anything new. Stop pretending you are oppressed by someone else not being liked. Lord.

P.S. I should know that Levi is on it and leave this crusade for serenity to him.

#75 4 months ago

Just when I thought things couldnt get stupider this thread pops up.
    Whuts a TWIPY? Why the fuck does anyone care?
    Grown men creating youtube pinball content and drama is the weirdest thing I've seen in a while.
    Fighting over some platics, rather meaningless, "awards" is a complete waste of time
    In fact why am I even posting this? I want these 5 minutes back
    Draino time

#76 4 months ago

Bitch move or not, I'm interested in buying Pinside now.

#77 4 months ago
    Quoted from TreyBo69:

I think part of the problem is while Chris can be pretty toxic (seems less toxic than he used to be, or maybe that's a factor of him going behind a paywall), he can really whip a few of his fans into some misguided frenzies. I believe I heard some fans might have been doing some doxxing of "enemies" which is a frightening thing to be on the other end of.
    I don't think they should have cancelled the award. I don't think it was right to try to erase the history of all his wins. If they wanted to say he was no longer eligible, that's their prerogative. But maybe they could have worked something out, like letting Chris present the award to others or just giving him an achievement award. Although knowing Chris, he'd probably still find something to get worked up over. But the point is there was a better way to go about this.
    And while I personally feel nothing of value is lost, I think we should recognize that a wide variety of podcasters put a lot of time and effort into their content. The number of votes they got meant something to them. Chris clearly wants the validation, and maybe he feels a little bit less guilty about some of the uglier things he says (like calling for employees to be fired). Without these awards, I hope more people send in a small tip to their favorite podcasts or order some of their merchandise to show support for the hundreds, if not thousands, of hours of work they put into giving content to the community.

The whole doxxing thing is highly overblown, and you can't control what your fans do anyway. He's never directed anyone to do any of these types of things, at least to my knowledge. Plus lets not pretend his detractors haven't done terrible stuff to him, like nearly getting him fired from his job on multiple occasions and more. Somebody found Zach's house for sale on a publically listed posting, and suddenly everyone was screaming OMG I'VE BEEN DOXED. Thats not Doxing for one thing, and sure maybe you'd rather not have a ton of people talking about your address online, but that wasn't even happening either. It was never even put on a single thing related to the podcast other than maybe Chris mentioning it was a nice house.

Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Sounds like you only see Kaneda's side of the story. Which makes sense, he ranting about it for weeks while he was never going to Chicago to begin with. It was a private party and he decided to make a big thing about it. A real man would have accepted he wasn't invited and just moved on. He wants to play the villain role but wonders why noone else in the industry includes him in anything.

Thats just completely false. If it makes you feel any better, I thought that he was carrying on way too much about it too, but I did understand why he'd feel needlessly disrespected.

#78 4 months ago

After reading all this, it is funny seeing all the stuff about cancel culture. Kenada is a dick, it’s literally what he prides himself on and builds his persona on. That’s fine.

But lots of people don’t like him, they don’t want to be at parties with him, they don’t want to be associated with him, they don’t want to give awards to him. That’s not cancel culture. That’s just not wanting to be around someone who is a dick.

#79 4 months ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

After reading all this, it is funny seeing all the stuff about cancel culture. Kenada is a dick, it’s literally what he prides himself on and builds his persona on. That’s fine.
    But lots of people don’t like him, they don’t want to be at parties with him, they don’t want to be associated with him, they don’t want to give awards to him. That’s not cancel culture. That’s just not wanting to be around someone who is a dick.

Theres a thin line between being a shill and being a dick I guess.

*note to readers* I'm not claiming all the people who think hes a dick are a shill, and I'm not claiming that he can't be abrasive sometimes.

This thread is gonna get locked soon I can feel it.

#80 4 months ago
    Quoted from Mr68:

Bitch move or not, I'm interested in buying Pinside.

That would be swell you are a great guy and I've always loved all of your posts!

#81 4 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

The whole doxxing thing is highly overblown, and you can't control what your fans do anyway. He's never directed anyone to do any of these types of things, at least to my knowledge. Plus lets not pretend his detractors haven't done terrible stuff to him, like nearly getting him fired from his job on multiple occasions and more. Somebody found Zach's house for sale on a publically listed posting, and suddenly everyone was screaming OMG I'VE BEEN DOXED. Thats not Doxing for one thing, and sure maybe you'd rather not have a ton of people talking about your address online, but that wasn't even happening either. It was never even put on a single thing related to the podcast other than maybe Chris mentioning it was a nice house.

Thats just completely false. If it makes you feel any better, I thought that he was carrying on way too much about it too, but I did understand why he'd feel needlessly disrespected.

Believe what he wants you to believe. That's what he's good at. You're a big supporter of his, so I'll stop going back and forth with you about it.

#82 4 months ago

I don’t see why the thread should be locked, nothing egregious has been said so far.

Kaneda has his supporters and it may be that some of those supporters crossed a line recently (if you believe what was said on Loser Kid). It wouldn’t be the first time.

In the end our actions have consequences. That doesn’t make it cancel culture.

#83 4 months ago

Not a fan of Kaneda, Ive voted for Slam Tilt every year, but this move is just embarrassing and petty.

Steve Ritchie once said at an expo, paraphrasing here, something to the effect of 'Im not a fan of the guy, but he serves an important purpose'.

I guess the new Twip management knows better.

#84 4 months ago

In a couple days they'll be something else for everyone to bitch about.

#85 4 months ago
    88g7sd (resized).png88g7sd (resized).png
    #86 4 months ago
    Quoted from Dr-Willy:

This meme got me banned from the Twip Facebook page lol so I’ll keep posting it any chance I get.

1. This is hilarious.

2. He doesn't need to make Kineticist happen now that he pulled the ultimate and impressive troll move of buying TWIP. Literally bought "influence" (if you can even call it that). Would LOVE to know the terms of that purchase agreement. Price of a Stern LE?

#87 4 months ago
    Quoted from porkcarrot:

Surprising so many people just don't get this. Sure he might be funny to listen to for a bit, but listening to someone's podcast is a lot different from being in the same room as them.

Even those who like Chris admit he's often a dick, and shunning someone who repeatedly acts like a dick is not cancel culture.

I'm actually surprised Chris hasn't created his own awards program. Why bother with people who obviously don't want anything to do with you when you can just do it yourself?

#88 4 months ago

Kaneda is somewhat interesting in extremely small increments IMO he's a hair above a homeless person on street begging for change. The vast majority of pinball podcasters require constant ego stroking with STDM being the exception... But I don't vote for anything especially some stupid TWIPY award.

#89 4 months ago

They just need to make Dave Fix the head TWIPY..... he'll sort it out.

#90 4 months ago

Almost 700 paid subscribers to the Kaneda Pinball Podcast.
    $5 is entry and some pay $100 a month.
    Sounds like a 5k-10k a month side job.
    60k-120k sounds good. This will definitely help him add to that…. Smart ..

#91 4 months ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

some pay $100 a month.

giphy (7).gifgiphy (7).gif
    #92 4 months ago
    Quoted from frankmac:

Almost 700 paid subscribers to the Kaneda Pinball Podcast.
    $5 is entry and some pay $100 a month.
    Sounds like a 5k-10k a month side job.
    60k-120k sounds good. This will definitely help him add to that…. Smart ..

But how much does the Akira license cost him?

#93 4 months ago

If you're paying 100 a month to listen to K you def have more cash then brain cells.

#94 4 months ago
    Quoted from RebelGuitars:

Believe what he wants you to believe. That's what he's good at. You're a big supporter of his, so I'll stop going back and forth with you about it.

I'm not a "big supporter" of anyone but Mr. 68.

I'll call out anyone for doing something I disagree with and almost exclusively take a stance from an unbiased point of view. At least as much as I can being human. I take time to recognize my biases and try to put them aside when coming up with my opinions. You'll see several instances where I have stood up for people I don't like because an unfair point was made about them if you watch my posts long enough. This is more than I can say about a lot of people, which is why these threads get locked a lot

FWIW I voted for Silverball Chronicles in the TWIPY's last year because I didn't like the paywall move (despite being a $5/month supporter)

Quoted from metallik:

Surprising so many people just don't get this. Sure he might be funny to listen to for a bit, but listening to someone's podcast is a lot different from being in the same room as them.
    Even those who like Chris admit he's often a dick, and shunning someone who repeatedly acts like a dick is not cancel culture.
    I'm actually surprised Chris hasn't created his own awards program. Why bother with people who obviously don't want anything to do with you when you can just do it yourself?

I actually agree with this quite a bit. One thing worth mentioning, is to your point, liking somebody online is a lot different than being in a room next to them, but its not exclusively negative or positive to how you feel about their online presence. You can think somebody is cool or interesting online and absolutely hate them in person, or hate somebody online and think they are actually a pretty good guy when you meet them. I know I've had this happen to me personally a number of times. A lot of people think I'm a jerk but when they meet me they can't help but fall for my charm and charisma

PS- So far only 1 person is a $100/month donator and yes that guy is freakin crazy (or insert an adjective of your own here) for doing that.

#96 4 months ago

I dunno man, I kinda tend to go by the smell test.

If a person has been banned by multiple communities for trollish behavior, has been kicked out of conventions for trollish behavior, has had multiple conflicts with other people in a community for trollish behavior and somehow always claims they’re the victim? Just doesn’t pass the smell test to me. YMMV.

I’m not defending whatever happened with TWIP and I honestly don’t care.

I’m just saying prior actions have consequences and where there’s a lot of smoke there is usually fire.

#97 4 months ago

We crunched the numbers and found the value of $1 for the average American equates to $1,355 for the typical billionaire.

#98 4 months ago
    Ya I'm good with paying $$ to listen to somebody with a pink hat and pink sunglasses whine.

#99 4 months ago

No, we mostly groan and disagree and he goes on some weird tirade about how we don't know marketing as well as him

#100 4 months ago
    Quoted from PantherCityPins:

I dunno man, I kinda tend to go by the smell test.
    If a person has been banned by multiple communities for trollish behavior, has been kicked out of conventions for trollish behavior, has had multiple conflicts with other people in a community for trollish behavior and somehow always claims they’re the victim? Just doesn’t pass the smell test to me. YMMV.
    I’m not defending whatever happened with TWIP and I honestly don’t care.
    I’m just saying prior actions have consequences and where there’s a lot of smoke there is usually fire.

I feel you, but its almost like a lot of these people have a vested interest in people spending a lot of money on every game, or at the very least being known as a "somebody" in the good ol boys pinball club. Of course Chris enjoys being a "somebody" as well but you know what I mean. They want to be part of the "good guys club" and the perks that go along with that

There are 627 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 13.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/twipy-media-categories-removed-this-is-why-we-cant-have-nice-things/page/2?hl=red-line and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.