20240302_132706 (resized).jpg
20240302_132735 (resized).jpg
20240302_132928 (resized).jpg
20240302_132813 (resized).jpg
20240302_132844 (resized).jpg
20240302_133049 (resized).jpg
20240302_134242 (resized).jpg
20240302_133019 (resized).jpg
There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.
#52 63 days ago
Quoted from Randy_G:

One word...[quoted image]

Oh I’m letting my friend know about that. I wish there’s one near me. Good to know. Thanks!

#53 63 days ago
Quoted from Randy_G:

One word...[quoted image]

And Hutchins. Have to go to Hutchins.

#54 63 days ago

I have a T2 and a Judge Dredd I could bring. PM me if interested.

#55 63 days ago
Quoted from titanpenguin:

And Hutchins. Have to go to Hutchins.

Okay that looks so good.

#56 61 days ago

I have (or will have) these restored games FS at the show:

Majorettes, cab repainted by a professional, $3350
Big Top, cab repainted, $1850
Gottlieb Wizard (Team One Conversion) Sample $3150
Capt Card, project but with repro glass and pf plastics $950 (only if presold) sold!

And on the todo list:
Diamond Jack w/NOS pf
King of Diamonds
Abra CaDabra
Evel Knievel EM , partially original (head) $8750

Backglasses
Flash
Hang Glider
Night Rider EM
Masquerade

And the show patch, both this year and last
2024 Festival Patch scan (resized).jpg2024 Festival Patch scan (resized).jpgTEXAS PINBALL Patch Proof (resized).jpgTEXAS PINBALL Patch Proof (resized).jpg

#58 61 days ago

I haven't heard any talk about meet and greets at tpf or any suite parties am I just looking in the wrong place?

#59 60 days ago

I know, not pinball, but I'm looking for a working boardset for Elevator Action.

#61 60 days ago

Is there a TPF 2024 discussion thread? If there is, I cannot find it.

#62 60 days ago

I just created one. I have seen individual ones talking about glass, or what someone is brining, but not a general one that encompasses all. Feel free to upvote it so that people start using it.

https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/texas-pinball-festival-tpf-2024-discussion#post-8049108

#63 60 days ago

I'll be coming in from St Louis and can bring a really nice Houdini if anyone is interested.

Machine - For Sale
HUO - Undocumented (Home Used Only) - “What's to say? It's a very nice Houdini. No wear anywhere that I can see. Low plays. Upgraded power supply. Fun, beautiful game and I love it , just downsizing.”
36 days ago
Festus, MO
5,800 (OBO)

#64 60 days ago
Quoted from ForceFlow:

Ok, let me rephrase so it's a bit more clear:
Games that are $3k+ need to have an accompanying ad in the marketplace before they can be posted in a regional for-sale sub-forum thread.
There is currently no rule in place about event threads...they're a bit of a different animal.
However, since we had a complaint, we will likely need to discuss the matter of event threads and what will be happening with them going forward.

What was decided going forward with these event threads?

#65 59 days ago

I'm coming with a buddy and we are bringing Scooby CE, LOTR, AIW Premium, and ???

Still trying to decide what the 4th game will be. I would love to bring up Alien LV or R&M, but I don't want to work on them all weekend.

I would love to find a Star Wars Premium to work a trade for at the show, if anyone is interested. I also really need to sell something for TBL and PFLE coming soon. I have MB SE, EHOH Premium, METLE, MM Royal, all sitting in the gameroom and that could come.

#66 59 days ago

I'd be willing bring my pre production Whirlwind if someone is interested. I bought it from a former Bally employee. It has a beautiful Diamond Plate playfield. The biggest difference on this one is the lift ramp doesn't have a hinge. It's just a piece of metal that bends. The proper term is escaping me right now.

#67 59 days ago

We are driving down to our 3rd year and looking to pick up some old playfields for wall art.

Let me know if you are bringing anything or will be at the swap shop and if you want to arrange something ahead of time via PM.

Thanks

#68 59 days ago

I will be bringing for sale:
a very nice HUO Avatar with several upgrades
a Big Buck Hunter Pro Open Season arcade
a Soul Calibur 2 arcade

not for sale:
Super Spin
Ice Fever - Tournament game.

#69 59 days ago

I'm headed down Friday and Saturday, looking for classic stern parts for my star gazer scratch I'm starting soon. Also always looking for Zaccaria parts.

And if anyone has a nice Trident backglass, shout.

#70 56 days ago

I have a nice LOTR Lord of the Rings and FT FishTales I could be talked into bringing and not return back home with. PM me to chat about such things!

#71 55 days ago

I have an almost new Williams lockdown bar receiver that I ordered from Pinball Life to replace the original one in my Fish Tales. Terry told me it would fit, but it didn't. I can bring this if anyone needs it for a game other than Fish Tales lol.

https://www.pinballlife.com/williamsbally-lockdown-bar-lever-guide-receiver-assembly-wpcwpc-95.html

Also have a slightly broken Flintstones apron ramp that I could bring if there is any interest.

#72 55 days ago

I could bring a nice Twin Win for sale or trade.

#73 55 days ago

I have less than 100 plays Godfather CE for sale or trade.

Added 53 days ago:

$11,500 obo

#74 55 days ago

HUO LOTR can be brought if deal made in advance…also we will have a restored Galaga Cabaret and a new jaws premium in our booth at Back Alley Creations to play and both for sale. I will also have a 1934 World Series to bring if sold prior.

IMG_3756 (resized).jpegIMG_3756 (resized).jpegIMG_3757 (resized).jpegIMG_3757 (resized).jpegIMG_3755 (resized).jpegIMG_3755 (resized).jpegIMG_3758 (resized).jpegIMG_3758 (resized).jpegIMG_3759 (resized).jpegIMG_3759 (resized).jpegIMG_3760 (resized).jpegIMG_3760 (resized).jpegIMG_3762 (resized).jpegIMG_3762 (resized).jpegIMG_3761 (resized).jpegIMG_3761 (resized).jpegIMG_3741 (resized).jpegIMG_3741 (resized).jpegIMG_3742 (resized).jpegIMG_3742 (resized).jpegIMG_3739 (resized).jpegIMG_3739 (resized).jpegIMG_3740 (resized).jpegIMG_3740 (resized).jpeg
#75 55 days ago

Pm for info on any of the above.

#76 54 days ago
Quoted from cosmo187:

We are driving down to our 3rd year and looking to pick up some old playfields for wall art.
Let me know if you are bringing anything or will be at the swap shop and if you want to arrange something ahead of time via PM.
Thanks

I have some wall hanger grade pf's

1950 GTB Knockout
1976 Bally NightRider
1977 GTB TeamOne (multiples)
1975 GTB High Hand
1974 GTB SkyJump
1975 GTB Abra CaDabra
And a couple of others

Also rough backglasses

#77 54 days ago

We have some amazing deals on show Display Games from Stern Pinball. Call for price! 214-632-5537

If pre purchased in advance you will also receive an Exhibitor Weekend Badge which will include early entry into the show as well as access to the late night exhibitor after party allowing you access to the main hall when the general public has to leave. This is available for PRESALE only.

Here is what is still available. All games include complimentary inbound freight to TPF. Buyers are responsible for taking the game with them at the conclusion of the event.

Need it shipped?
Worldwide Express will be in sight assisting buyers with cross country packing and shipping.

What’s still available
Jaws Pro & Premium (few premiums left)
Godzilla Premium
Venom Pro & Premium
Iron Maiden Premium
Foo Fighters Pro & Premium
Deadpool Pro & Premium
Avengers Premium
Stranger Things Pro
James Bond Premium
Jurassic Park Premium

Hurry as some of the above games there is only 1 of said title coming to the show. When it’s gone, it’s gone.

IMG_9935 (resized).jpegIMG_9935 (resized).jpeg
#78 54 days ago

Being the local dealer for many of the manufacturers we have several display games available for sale that will be at the show.

If pre purchased in advance you will also receive an Exhibitor Weekend Badge which will include early entry into the show as well as access to the late night exhibitor after party allowing you access to the main hall when the general public has to leave. This is available for PRESALE only.

Here is what is still available. All games include complimentary inbound freight to TPF. Buyers are responsible for taking the game with them at the conclusion of the event.

Need it shipped?
Worldwide Express will be in sight assisting buyers with cross country packing and shipping.

CHICAGO GAMING COMPANY
$500 off
1 x Pulp Fiction SE (Black Coindoor)
2 x Cactus Canyon SE

JJP
Elton John PE / $500 off
Godfather LE / $1000 off
Toy Story LE / $1000 off
GNR LE - (Contact us for special pricing on this one, only 1 available)

Pinball Brothers
1 x Aliens (Ripleys Edition) $7995
Will include special upgraded apron and Beacon Topper

American Pinball
$500 off GTF LE & GTF Deluxe
$500 off Hot Wheels Classic
$500 off Oktoberfest
$500 off Houdini
$1500 off Legends of Valhalla LE

IMG_0074 (resized).jpegIMG_0074 (resized).jpegIMG_0076 (resized).jpegIMG_0076 (resized).jpegIMG_0077 (resized).jpegIMG_0077 (resized).jpegIMG_0077 (resized).jpegIMG_0077 (resized).jpeg Added 54 days ago:

Correction to the Alien (Ripley Edition) TPF Demo Game.
$7995 (1 Available)

It will include the following:
- Apron Decal/Metal Effect (already included on Ripley Edition)
- Mini Beacon/Flasher Kit ($249 value)
- Beacon kit (Topper) ($149 value)
- Demo game purchase will also include a voucher good for $100 credit to be used on the Pinball Brothers Online Web store.
...Total of $500 added value included for Demo Games purchased from Texas Pinball Festival

#80 54 days ago

Glen and Terri from The Pinball Place will be attending. Will have $500 Discount off all Demo Games.

Stop by to play the New Ice Cold Beer for sale at Demo Discount.

The PinCrawler Stair dolly will be doing demos if you want to come test drive.

Games considered for Trade toward New pins; Lebowski, Game of Thrones Premium, Dolly Parton, Champion Pub, Lord of the Rings. Let me know what you have. I have a New Queen CE I'm interested in trading.
507-381-7266

CE (resized).JPGCE (resized).JPGICB TPP (resized).jpgICB TPP (resized).jpgTPP TPF Ad (resized).jpgTPP TPF Ad (resized).jpg
#81 54 days ago

I have the following for trade: Twilight zone, T2, DE Jurassic Park, original black knight, Star Trek TNG, paragon, 2001, and several playfields.

I've also got a low mileage GMC Acadia SUV

I am mainly looking for pins on my wishlist...however, as my pinside ad also states...I would consider trading for a Corvette as well.

#82 54 days ago

Can bring to TPF

IMG_0476 (resized).jpegIMG_0476 (resized).jpeg
#83 54 days ago

Looking for classic Bally/Stern playfields, any condition populated or not. Classic Stern pinball coin door. PM me with info.

#84 54 days ago

Majorettes now ready for the show. $3950

20240303_104756_resized (resized).jpg20240303_104756_resized (resized).jpg
#85 54 days ago

Gottlieb Ice Revue
Gottlieb TKO
Bally Eight Ball Deluxe

All fully restored, cab repaints, playfields clearcoated. TKO playfield is NOS.

#86 53 days ago

Playfields I have:

Pinbot, black knight 2000, taxi, tales from the crypt, space shuttle, flash Gordon, Firepower, fathom, diner, tales of the Arabian knights, haunted house, laser cue

Several are what I consider wall hangers (or need quite a bit to go back into a game). A few are definitely usable, however. Totan is quite nice!

PM me if interested

#87 53 days ago

Anyone a Deeproot Rotisserie? Just make me an offer and its yours.

#88 53 days ago
Quoted from jdoz2:

I'm going to have several of these shirts I just got screen printed if anyone is interested. Only have them in black Gildan softstyle and they are $25 each. I prefer cash at the event but could take PayPal or Venmo.
Dm in advance so I know what sizes to bring. [quoted image]

Thanks for the all interest in the shirts! Im sold out of 2X and larger but still have plenty of S-XL. $25 at the show or $30 shipped.

418667304_730797102450920_2870912176415123573_n (resized).jpg418667304_730797102450920_2870912176415123573_n (resized).jpg
#89 52 days ago

Looking for a Williams 5-bank opto target assembly. Would have been originally found in Judge Dredd or Badcats. Shoot me a message if you have one you’d be willing to sell at the show!

#90 52 days ago

I have a Centigrade 37 I could bring if a deal is worked out before hand.

#91 52 days ago

I’m looking for the following, project or working.
Black Knight 2000
Bride of Pinbot
Space Station

Let me know.

#92 52 days ago
Quoted from Pinballfantexas:

Anyone a Deeproot Rotisserie? Just make me an offer and its yours.

I need a rotisserie….got a playfield swap I need to do on a EATPTM LOL…will see you at work tomorrow…really could use one.

#93 51 days ago
Quoted from cshelden:

Black Knight 2000
Bride of Pinbot
Space Station
Let me know.

We are currently refurbishing right now a BK2K and a Space Station we hope to have ready in the next couple of weeks. I don’t think either will be ready by TPF though. I’m not certain on price of each yet as I keep ordering parts for both.

If interested, please send me a PM with your phone number and we’ll call you when they are available for sale.

#94 51 days ago
Quoted from cshelden:

Black Knight 2000
Bride of Pinbot
Space Station
Let me know.

Im going to have a nice space station at tpf. Wasn't going to sell it but might need to by then. Not positive yet.

#95 51 days ago

Will have a fully restored and custom Cyclone for sale and a nice Getaway for sale in the tournament area.

Getaway is $4800 obo.

Cyclone has yet to be determined on price.

#96 51 days ago

I will be bringing a couple of tubs of manuals to the Swap Meet.
I'll have them priced by Saturday morning.
These are just a few photos - All the photos are here
https://www.randomgravity.com/for-sale

IMG_2765 (resized).JPEGIMG_2765 (resized).JPEGIMG_2780 (resized).JPEGIMG_2780 (resized).JPEGIMG_2785 (resized).JPEGIMG_2785 (resized).JPEGIMG_2788 (resized).JPEGIMG_2788 (resized).JPEGIMG_2789 (resized).JPEGIMG_2789 (resized).JPEGaManuals (resized).JPEGaManuals (resized).JPEG
#97 51 days ago

Also forgot that I have this rare piece of artwork that I have decided not to use in my game room due to space. This is the Spooky House mirrored glass backglass. I think that there were only 24 of these ever made by Wade Krause with Dirty Donny's artwork. I will bring it in the original wooden crate to Texas if sold. I would like to get 1000 or best offer for it.

IMG_3557 (resized).jpegIMG_3557 (resized).jpeg
#98 51 days ago
Quoted from ulmpharmd:

Also forgot that I have this rare piece of artwork that I have decided not to use in my game room due to space. This is the Spooky House mirrored glass backglass. I think that there were only 24 of these ever made by Wade Krause with Dirty Donny's artwork. I will bring it in the original wooden crate to Texas if sold. I would like to get 1000 or best offer for it. [quoted image]

Great piece bump…
I have one hanging in my game room that I back lit and framed.

IMG_4051 (resized).jpegIMG_4051 (resized).jpeg
#99 51 days ago

I'm looking for 2x sets of 3 bank drop targets for williams sys 7 to upgrade my firepower to drop targets. I'm hoping this is something I can find at the swap meet if not bites here.

#100 51 days ago
Quoted from dug:

Great piece bump…
I have one hanging in my game room that I back lit and framed. [quoted image]

Thx bud…it’s a beautiful piece, just don’t have room at the moment.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

4,750 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Toronto, ON
Boards
PinSound

Machine - For Sale
Hudson, FL
$ 36.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 40.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 209.00
$ 23.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 17.00
Cabinet - Decals
Nordic Pinball Supply

$ 76.00
Lighting - Backbox
Arcade Upkeep

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 18.95
$ 18.95
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 29.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 54.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Super Skill Shot Shop

There are 184 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 4.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/tpf-2024-buy-sell-trade/page/2?hl=parsonsaj and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.