• 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Hawk007
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

100_0046.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hawk007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Hello there
I just found my manual states that for the captive ball targets and target by the right of the genie should be 18530-6 non skirted type and the other 2 yellow targets on the playfield should be 18017-6 yellow mini skirted type.
BUT that is clearly not the case.
My game has skirted mini targets by the genie and captive balls as does every ToTaN I have ever seen.....
And the two others that are more exposed should be narrow yellow non skirted. [by ramp and bizarre]

I would like the factory correct targets installed and went to the manual for help but it seems wrong does anyone notice the same thing?
I am going to leave the mini skirted by the genie and captive balls and go with the non skirted yellow narrow targets for the bizarre and ramp because I am sure the manual is wrong.

#3 10 years ago

IMO I would place the skirted by the genie and the captive balls as they are a little shorter too and 'fit' better and place the 2 non skirted regular narrow yellow targets by the ramp and bizarre.

Skirted targets are not usually placed where the skirt can be directly hit from the side otherwise broken targets all the time!!

Common for little mistakes to happen and I think when it was printed they just mixed up the affected targets part numbers in the parts list.
It makes sense to hide the skirted ones and put out the flat faced ones.
I wanted to make sure everyone knew about this so they get the right targets installed as well.

#5 10 years ago

LOL

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 119.99
$ 84.99
$ 9.95
$ 36.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 16.00
Boards
Lermods

$ 4.99
Playfield - Plastics
ULEKstore

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 44.99
Cabinet - Shooter Rods
Pinball Shark

Boards
KAHR.US Circuits

$ 54.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Lermods

$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 5.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 89.99
Lighting - Led
Lighted Pinball Mods

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Seward, AK
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Van Alstyne, TX
$ 219.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Lit Frames

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Hawk007.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/totan-manual-wrong-on-yellow-targets?tu=Hawk007 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.