Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

6 (resized).JPG
blessyou.gif
You Can Do It (resized).jpg
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.
#101 5 years ago

So many great system 11s that it's hard to pick just 3, but I'd say Taxi, Cyclone and Rollergames are my favorites!

#102 5 years ago
Quoted from Mad_Dog_Coin_Op:

I believe the 3 highest rated sys 11 pins are Whirlwind, Elvira and Taxi. I can live with that.

I can't, because it's wrong.

#103 5 years ago
Quoted from RoxasUrSoxas:

So many great system 11s that it's hard to pick just 3, but I'd say Taxi, Cyclone and Rollergames are my favorites!

I used to like Rollergames until I owned one. Too much with the habitrails and "flip don't flip" crap. I don't care for BK2K either, I mean loop, loop, loop, loop, not much fun for me. Cyclone is awesome and I think people forget about this game. The theme and lack of multiball hurt it but it is a blast to play. How come nobody picked Big Guns lol.

#104 5 years ago
Quoted from Frippertron:

I used to like Rollergames until I owned one. Too much with the habitrails and "flip don't flip" crap. I don't care for BK2K either, I mean loop, loop, loop, loop, not much fun for me. Cyclone is awesome and I think people forget about this game. The theme and lack of multiball hurt it but it is a blast to play. How come nobody picked Big Guns lol.

Big guns is a great game. It is one of my favorite system 11s. Maybe not top 3...but just outside of it.

#105 5 years ago

I really would be curious to know how many system 11 games everyone has played (along with their rankings). I think that could change things a bit.

#106 5 years ago

taxi
banzai
pool sharks

#107 5 years ago

I love system 11. As for my rankings… They would change periodically however, whirlwind and taxi will basically always have the top two spots. Some of the system 11 games are hard to come by and I do not think many people have played them. I have only played transporter one time. I do not think I can give a fair assessment of that game because of it. I have never had the opportunity to play radical or banzai run. That being said, mousin’ around is my number three right now. I think if more people had the opportunity to play it then it would be higher rated. But, that is just my opinion and who am I…

#108 5 years ago

For what it’s worth, black knight 2000 is so right flipper heavy that I am certain in the one year I owned it that I developed carpal tunnel. However, I would buy it again in a heartbeat based solely on the music and light show alone!

#109 5 years ago

F-14 tomcat, Earthshaker and Banzai run for me.

2 weeks later
#110 5 years ago

There are a few i have never played (6 out of the 30, to be exact). The one i am most curious about is transporter. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

#111 5 years ago
Quoted from Blitzburgh99:

I didn’t quite get it either, at first. When I owned it the second time, it all clicked for me. Now I see the genius and it’s definitely in the last-one-to-leave slot out of my lineup.

I’ve only had my Whirlwind setup and playing for a couple of months, but I’m hooked and now rarely turn my other pins on. Just so brutal.

1 week later
#112 5 years ago

1. Swords of Fury
2. Grand Lizard
3. High Speed

#113 5 years ago

Whirlwind, Taxi, Grand Lizard

1 month later
#114 4 years ago

Banzai Run
Pinbot
Whirlwind

2 years later
#115 2 years ago

Banzai Run, Radical!, and Swords of Fury. All unique and fun shooting layouts with killer tunes.

#116 2 years ago

Whirlwind
Taxi
Pinbot

#117 2 years ago
Quoted from SantaEatsCheese:

Whirlwind
Taxi
Pinbot

Same pins for me in that order.

#118 2 years ago

1) Radical (Depending what day I'm asked, I may put this one in a top three of all pins). Standard size flipper bats at the bottom help this one shine IMO.
2) Swords of Fury
3) Whirlwind

Honorable Mentions: Bad Cats for the early nostalgia, and likely why I think of System 11 games as THE arcade sound (even though I didn't get to play it often, those sounds overpowered the rest of our mall arcade back then). Jokerz--different location/time, similar reason. Unfortunately neither are games I'd like to own.

Not considered: Transporter--I've never played one Looks like something I'd like though.

#119 2 years ago

Whirlwind
HS
Taxi

1 year later
#120 1 year ago

1. High Speed (just because I own it and have played it the most.)
2. Black Knight 2000. I love the music, sounds, call outs, lights, and look of the machine. I like upper playfields too.
3. PinBot. Again, love the music, sounds, call outs, and artwork.

Lots of System 11 pinball machines I've never played. I would like to one day spend a bunch of time with Swords of Fury or Mousin' Around.

#121 1 year ago
Quoted from Daditude:

There are a few i have never played (6 out of the 30, to be exact). The one i am most curious about is transporter. Anyone have any thoughts on it?

Transporter The Rescue is a unique, very enjoyable game, plays fast/well, has been very dependable and for me, is certainly a keeper. Although presently rated #185 on Pinside, I feel it should be rated much higher, in the #100 to #150 range. For example, I love my Bad Cats, presently rated #167 but Transporter plays much better, has a very interesting 3 ball mutiball (vs. none for BC) and in that regard, should rate higher than BC.

All in all, TTR is a great playing game, great sound track especially with two balls locked and then a real tough challenge to time and maintain three ball multi-ball. Transporter takes well to modifications. I really enjoyed fixing mine up, especially with the new red X-over ramp and art blades (see pic)! A worthwhile and valuable pin, presently flying under the radar but one that should increase in value, only 859 made.

I need to try and play more system 11 games but of the ones I have played:

#1- Pinbot
#2- Transporter The Rescue
#3- Elvira and the Party Monsters
(#?- Space Station, would really like to try, maybe purchase, any thoughts?)

6 (resized).JPG6 (resized).JPG
Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 25.00
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Invasion

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Playfield - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Machine - For Sale
Leesburg, VA
$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 49.00
Playfields
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 12.50
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Haus

$ 49.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

Machine - For Sale
Springfield, OH
$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 69.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Pimp

Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

$ 30.00
Playfield - Decals
Metal-Mods

$ 39.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.00
There are 121 posts in this topic. You are on page 3 of 3.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/top-10-system-11-poll/page/3?hl=roxasursoxas and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.