• Latest reply 8 years ago by vid1900
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

PATZ 015.JPG
you-mad-bro-.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheddar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 8 years ago

Check out the list at http://pinagogo.org/bring-games/ . How does that compare to what you have seen.

#30 8 years ago

Pin-a-Go-Go has a team of volunteer pinball medics and a dedicated clinic. My pin bot had an issue with the drops not resetting last year. They pulled the game, replaced the coil stop, the transistor and the drive transistor. Free of Charge

Pinbot went out and had over 500 total plays for the weekend.

#37 8 years ago

I don't have a problem with the PaGG techs. They are who I'd go to for board repairs outside of the show anyway.

#91 8 years ago

There are many ways to support a pinball show:

Pay for entry. No show could exist for free and paid entries are what it's all about ultimately.

Volunteer. Great way to meet people, find out who has the best games and help the show.

Bring Games. A-List, B-List, Rare it doesn't matter. The more games the better the show the more people pay to get in.

Rent a truck and haul games for others. Get a hold of all the locals and bring their games to the show. Some guys will never let the good titles out, some just don't want to haul them themselves. Last year I hauled 13 machines and it ranged from an EM that sold at the show for less than 700 to a Minty Circus Voltaire.

#142 8 years ago
Quoted from practicalsteve:

Exactly, bought a fully restored, just clear coated WCS94 last year at PAGG. One so nice that anyone who played it said it was the nicest they had ever seen. Bought it before the show. Sure I could have said to my buddy, I don't want it there, don't take it. But I wanted people to see his amazing work. I wanted people to enjoy it. I couldn't even be there the whole weekend, but I left it for everyone to enjoy until close on Sunday. And I'm bringing it again this year, and it's NFS, just there for people to play.

That was a sweet wcs! I played the snot out of it. I'd love to play it again this year

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
UpKick Pinball

Playfield - Protection
UpKick Pinball

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Cheddar.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/thoughts-on-making-pin-shows-better?tu=Cheddar and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.