Topic Stats

• 5 posts
  • 3 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 2 years ago by phishrace
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

#1 2 years ago

I have an issue with my Riverboat Gambler. In the game adjustments menu, I have the first three adjustments set as follows:

Ad. 1 (Auto or Fixed Replay) - Auto Replay
Ad. 2 (Starting Replay Level) - 7,000,000
Ad. 3 (Replay Levels) - 2

According to the game manual:

"When the operator chooses two replay levels (in Ad. 3), RG automatically adjusts the second replay level to be twice the value selected for Ad. 2, the starting replay level."

My issue is, the machine awards the first replay at 7,000,000, but it doesn't award the second replay at 14,000,000 as it should. Is there another setting that I'm missing that is overriding these settings, is there an issue with my ROM chip, or is it something else entirely?

#2 2 years ago

Try resetting the audits. If there are any prior audits in memory, then it's going to go with the auto percentaging and not the default (double the value).

#3 2 years ago

Have you read the handbook amendment linked on IPDB? It says free play affects replay boost, among other things. Are you on the latest code (3.0)?

#4 2 years ago
Quoted from phishrace:

Have you read the handbook amendment linked on IPDB? It says free play affects replay boost, among other things. Are you on the latest code (3.0)?

I just read the amendment, and it explains my issue.

#5 2 years ago
Quoted from texas_compadre:

I just read the amendment, and it explains my issue.

Lesson learned. When in doubt, check IPDB for manual amendments. There's more out there than you think. Glad you got it figured out.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 18.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 29.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Homer Glen, IL
$ 29.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Daddio's 3D Printed Mods

$ 27.00
Electronics
Yorktown Arcade Supply

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinSound

$ 19.99
Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/riverboat-gambler-issue?hl=texas_compadre and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.