(Topic ID: 146518)

Protection when buying games on Pinside?

By Davidus56

8 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Radagast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#6 8 years ago

I bought my first pin from hassellcastle here on pinside and had it shipped, and I felt extremely nervous just sending him a big old check in the mail. Speaking with him on the phone and looking into his history on pinside helped me feel comfortable with the transaction, and it went perfectly. The machine arrived good as new despite having 3000+ plays, and I've put another 1000 on it so far with no problems at all. Do a little bit of research and make sure you're buying from an established community member.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Radagast.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/protection-when-buying-games-on-pinside?tu=Radagast and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.