(Topic ID: 65421)

Play WOZ at PinballSTAR booth at York Show Fri 10/11 and Sat 10/12

By PinballSTAR

10 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

The York PA White Rose Gameroom Show is next weekend !!!!!

Cancel all your plans, board the kids at the vet, and get a babysitter for the dogs - or something like that ! You can't miss this show if you are in the PA / NJ / MD / DE / VA / WVA / NY area !

PinballSTAR Amusements will be there with THREE Wizard of Oz games ! Come see us and play the Wizard of Oz's latest code 1.21 ! We will be selling WOZ playfields $ 600, WOZ backglasses $ 325, WOZ translights $ 100, WOZ limited edition posters $ 15, WOZ flyers $ 15, every single one of those babies are signed by the wizard himself, Jersey Jack Guarnieri.

Of course we will be taking orders for Wizard of Oz games $ 7,000 and also The Hobbit LE $ 8,000 ! WOZ requires only a $ 500 down payment with no set payment schedule for remainder, just be paid up before shipping . The Hobbit payment schedule is currently at $ 4,500 due with the remainder due throughout the year of 2014.

We are doing a WOZ WPPR points tournament for our PinballSTAR Children's Hospital WOZ donation charity where we are raising money to donate WOZ games to hospitals ! $ 5 / play. WPPR points will be awarded to players. Prizes to the top places.

Hmmm... We might even be giving away brand new designs of our cool PinballSTAR Tshirts here and there.

Check out the show's official website here :
http://www.theyorkshow.com/

Any questions email me at [email protected] or call 570-357-0042

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
Jersey Jack Pinball Distributor
LIKE us on Facebook : Keyword - PinballSTAR Amusements

#2 10 years ago

I got a couple of emails this weekend asking if we will be at the York White Rose Gameroom show... so .. BUMP ! yes, we will be there !

#3 10 years ago

T minus 24 hours to York show -

Who's going ? What are you bringing to sell ? What are you looking to buy ?

It's going to be a rainy weekend - come out and play pinball !

#11 10 years ago

The funny thing is that I have sold about 1/3 of the games I've sold to what I call 'wife driven' sales. They love the theme, they love the LCD, they love the artwork, they love it's pretty, etc... I had one guy tell me he was trying to convice the wife for months to buy one and she resisted due to price and then they went to my booth at Allentown and she yelled at him for not telling her more about it so she knew what it was and how different it was ! Very cool to hear !

Or the advice I gave Rich Marquette who runs the York show when he emailed me today saying he had to work ont he 'finance director'... I told him to buy (insert here - jewelry, purse, puppy, baby) for her then say 'oh by the way I bougtht a WOZ.

Gotta know how to work it guys...

Joe Newhart
PinballSTAR Amusements
570-357-0042

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 55.00
Lighting - Other
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 29.00
Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 199.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

$ 345.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 85.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

11,000 (OBO)
Machine - For Sale
Burlingame, CA
$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
The MOD Couple

$ 29.99
Hardware
Classic Game Rooms

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Stephenson, VA
$ 259.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 91.00
$ 24.50
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 16.95
$ 95.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 5.00
$ 69.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pixels Arcade Games

Machine - For Sale
Mt Zion, IL
9,300 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Santa Maria, CA
$ 115.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pinball Mod Co.

$ 49.99
Cabinet - Toppers
Lighted Pinball Mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider PinballSTAR.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/play-woz-at-pinballstar-booth-at-york-show-fri-1011-and-sat-1012?tu=PinballSTAR and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.