• Latest reply 1 year ago by Anindyfan
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
#1 1 year ago

I have a Ballys Aladdin’s Castle machine where when you exceed the max score of 99,990 the backglass which has “over the Top”.lights should light up.
I saw it come on once but only for a couple seconds. I believe it should stay on until game is over. If so can anyone tell me what to look for.
Thanks
Rob

#2 1 year ago

The Over The Top lamp is controlled by the Over The Top Delay relay, which is designed to come on for a second or two.

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#3 1 year ago

Any easy way to make it stay on until reset or maybe add sound. Right now if your playing when it comes on you don’t even notice it.

#4 1 year ago
Quoted from Anindyfan:

Any easy way to make it stay on until reset or maybe add sound. Right now if your playing when it comes on you don’t even notice it.

Wire a 6 volt buzzer or other sound maker in parallel with the light (not the 455 light)

#5 1 year ago

Ok thanks

#6 1 year ago

does it have the "over the top" lite for both players..........my capt fantastic has one for all 4 players,a 5 sec buzz and it stys on until reset

#7 1 year ago
Quoted from HowardR:

Wire a 6 volt buzzer or other sound maker in parallel with the light (not the 455 light)

One more thing - the 6 volts that's available at that light bulb is AC not DC. So depending on what you do you might need a rectifier to convert to DC.

#8 1 year ago

The lights highlight rhe words over the top. Same words for either player. Yhats probably why its only a few seconds.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/over-the-top-light?hl=vinnypeppers and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.