Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 274 posts
  • 92 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by ZNET
  • Topic is favorited by 41 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Screenshot_20240119_214645_Gallery (resized).jpg
    20240119_161116 (resized).jpg
    IMG_1668.gif
    clark (resized).jpg
    IMG_0903 (resized).jpeg
    pasted_image (resized).png
    Unknown (resized).jpeg
    K-pop (resized).jpeg
    giphy (resized).png
    IMG_9174.gif
    IMG_4335 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4334 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_4336 (resized).jpeg
    There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.
    #1 3 months ago

Kaneda says a new JPop Game Limited to 500 Units is coming out in Spring of 2024. He says is gorgeous and will actually work.
    Let the dog-piling commence.
    I want one.

#2 3 months ago
    Quoted from Yoreland:

Kanada says a new JPop Game Limited to 500 Units is coming out in Spring of 2024. He says is gorgeous and will actually work.
    Let the dog-piling commence.
    I want one.

Special K was already scammed by Jpop at least once, ignore until they have flipping prototypes and an entire warehouse full of finished games to sell.

#3 3 months ago

Make it stop. Why won't it stop?

#4 3 months ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #5 3 months ago

Can I pre-order and pay in full ?

#6 3 months ago

Take you pre-order money and flush it down the toilet. At least you will know where you money went.

#7 3 months ago
    IMG_6783 (resized).jpegIMG_6783 (resized).jpeg
    #8 3 months ago

In before the scam.

#9 3 months ago

not quite April 1st yet...

#10 3 months ago
    IMG_20231229_140302.gifIMG_20231229_140302.gif
    #11 3 months ago

Lease run out on the Range Rover already?

#13 3 months ago

As a dog returns to his vomit, so a fool repeats his folly.

#14 3 months ago

JPop trying to get his hat-trick for ruining pinball companies

#15 3 months ago

what's worse than a new JPop thread? ................A JPop / Special K thread. I just broke my own rule about Special K, don't talk about Special K

#16 3 months ago

Old flames...

Quoted from Yoreland:

Listened to it and thought it was great. Lost $7500 on RAZA. Who gives a fuck at the end of the day. He seems like a kindhearted guy and his daughter loves him. What more can anyone want.

#17 3 months ago

First image of prototype...

#18 3 months ago
    Quoted from TheLaw:

Old flames...

We shall see.

#19 3 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

IMG_0828.gifIMG_0828.gif
    #20 3 months ago

Guess I am out of the loop as I don't even know who these guys are but obviously will stay clear of them.

#21 3 months ago

What company is this? Zidware II? Screw You Games? JPop Presents?

Did he find a whale? Wait, wrong person......

Did he finder another sucker?

#22 3 months ago

Maybe American Pinball with round two of Magic Girl, with the improvements from the guys in Europe? Or Alice in Wonderland. Dangerous game with JPop if true.

#23 3 months ago

I understand lots of controversy surrounds John Popadiuk, but I for one would love a modern take on Alice In Wonderland...

129-finishing-magic-girl-683x1024 (resized).jpg129-finishing-magic-girl-683x1024 (resized).jpg
    #24 3 months ago

Zidware's greatest hits collection?

#25 3 months ago

#26 3 months ago
    Quoted from mbeardsley:

First image of prototype...[quoted image]

That art work looks FANTASTIC !

#27 3 months ago

Anybody even thinking about wanting to embrace this rumor in any fashion please listen to this breezy four hour podcast...

https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/emergency-pod-deeproot-pinball-ponzi-feat-levi-nayman/id1570782388?i=1000534990819

#29 3 months ago

I just want to know...who is the crew behind this?

#30 3 months ago
    Quoted from Haymaker:

I just want to know...who is the crew behind this?

Some_of_the_Hindenburg_crew_after_the_disaster_1937 (resized).jpgSome_of_the_Hindenburg_crew_after_the_disaster_1937 (resized).jpg
    #31 3 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

People have the memory of goldfish now a days....

RofrnwR.gifRofrnwR.gif

#32 3 months ago
    Quoted from GCS2000:

Guess I am out of the loop as I don't even know who these guys are but obviously will stay clear of them.

You own one of his games, so you are closer to the loop than you think!

#33 3 months ago

Lmfao!!!

Took me a minute to figure out what the picture was, but thats hilarious

#34 3 months ago

I'll gladly pay you today for a pinball machine on Tuesday...

#35 3 months ago

Oh pinside. John’s not even involved and If it’s being made by a reputable company, what’s the problem? Totally get all the prior history and drama but again, it appears as if it’s being made by a company we trust so assuming that checks in, I would love for it to be alice in wonderland.

I’m a sucker for John’s games. Love his style and gameplay……when it works!

Edit - my guess is the company is Dutch and it’s magic girl. Dutch and Kaneda seem to be very friendly these days and the guys who fixed main girl are located over there. Kaneda also loves magic girl art. He keeps on talking about it working too and how collectors will be potentially mad. We all know magic girl never worked (unlike Alice in wonderland which was never made) and certain collectors have bought the ultra expensive magic girl being sold by that other group….

#36 3 months ago

The artwork on AIW looks great because it's not from JPOP (I think it is Zombie Yeti's work?)

Wonder if this is with an existing company?

#37 3 months ago

Well if David Fix brought the Magic Girl to 2022 expo then my guess is it's American Pinball going to produce them.

#38 3 months ago

Did Yeti ever get paid for that artwork? I know he came to some sort of conclusion with deeproot on some stuff.

Also the "who owns the IP to Magic Girl" question is still very alive. At least three different entities seem to have claim to it

#39 3 months ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Oh pinside. John’s not even involved and If it’s being made by a reputable company, what’s the problem? Totally get all the prior history and drama but again, it appears as if it’s being made by a company we trust so assuming that checks in, I would love for it to be alice in wonderland.
    Edit - my guess is the company is Dutch and it’s magic girl. Dutch and Kaneda seem to be very friendly these days and the guys who fixed main girl are located over there. Kaneda also loves magic girl art. He keeps on talking about it working too and how collectors will be potentially mad. We all know magic girl never worked (unlike Alice in wonderland which was never made) and certain collectors have bought the ultra expensive magic girl being sold by that other group….

Dutch is too busy with Lebowski and then the next launch late this year, which is rumored to be BTTF. Alice in Wonderland was not developed and anyone in their right mind wouldn't fund the completion of a JPop game. So that leaves either a remake like ToTAN, but a limited run makes no sense, or a hot potato like Magic Girl from a company that actually made it, American.

#40 3 months ago

Gotta be MG by American pinball.. whatever it ends up being, 500 Games and done is the rumor.

#41 3 months ago

JS.gifJS.gif

#42 3 months ago
    Quoted from Capn12:

[quoted image]

And the JPOP fans say….

IMG_0831.gifIMG_0831.gif
    #43 3 months ago

I've played the "fixed" Magic Girl and it's still a terrible game. Anyone crazy enough to want one at this point should heed the words of W.C. Fields: “It's morally wrong to allow a sucker to keep his money."

#45 3 months ago
    Quoted from delt31:

You chanted the word, Kaneda, twice.

zchant (resized).pngzchant (resized).png
    #46 3 months ago

Anyone insane enough to throw money of any kind at ANY JPop drivel, deserves what they get.....or what they don't get.

#47 3 months ago
    Quoted from dts:

Dutch is too busy with Lebowski and then the next launch late this year, which is rumored to be BTTF. Alice in Wonderland was not developed and anyone in their right mind wouldn't fund the completion of a JPop game. So that leaves either a remake like ToTAN, but a limited run makes no sense, or a hot potato like Magic Girl from a company that actually made it, American.

yeah I think it's MG for sure, although I would much prefer AIW.

AP makes sense too and actually is prob the best thing they can do right now.....just don't see it. Could be wrong. Dutch is rumored to be working on something before BTTF - this could be it.

#48 3 months ago

MG is gorgeous. I might buy one of those.

#49 3 months ago

There is still room for more small pinball manufacturers. I have not heard anything towards Jpop. But I hear talk about low hundreds being done maybe 2024 or 2025, for a new company. Not related to any Jpop stuff!

#50 3 months ago

John, did you hear the news? It's all sharks instead of whales now.

There are 274 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 6.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-jpop-game?hl=beergut666 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.