Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 31 posts
  • 18 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by Whysnow
  • Topic is favorited by 3 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Inventor_works.gif

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Underspin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 11 years ago

I like the bostonpinball ebay results page but they don't update very often and I like to see more specifics regarding sales (working game, project, number of bids, buy it now etc...)

So I started my own page as a resource. I tracked around 1000 sales going back to June 10 (as far back as eBay would allow). Will update monthly from here on...

Tell me how you like it. Enjoy your Saturday! -Tim

http://tdamusements.weebly.com/ebay-sales-results.html

#3 11 years ago
    Quoted from Jodester:

Thanks! Looks like I missed some OK deals on eBay...

As did I...

BTW the biggest sellers by far are Star Wars (Data East) and Indiana Jones. So many of those sold!!

#5 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

Is there any way of tallying this? There used to be a site that did this, but it seems to have gone down.

If it was on a spreadsheet you could manipulate it more I'm sure. What would you like to see tallied?

#8 11 years ago
    Quoted from toyotaboy:

there are multiples of same pin. The site I speak of would take all the sales, and show min price, max price, and then average of all of them (for last 12 months). Gave you a good number for what a pin is really worth.

I think you're talking about bostonpinball.biz. The problem with that site is yes it does averages but no the averages are not accurate. A $1000 working machine should not be weighed against a non working $90 junker project of the same title. My goal was to list every machine sold and specify condition as well as method of auction. I suppose if it was transferred to a spreadsheet you would get a better representation of worth by eliminating project pins that drive the averages down.

#9 11 years ago

I put all sales into a spreadsheet and embedded it to the page. Looks a lot better other than the reader not interpreting all the lines of the grid properly.

Please take a look and let me know what you think.

http://tdamusements.weebly.com/ebay-sales-results.html

#16 11 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

You need flash to see a spreadsheet? Ok all iPad users are out. Back to bostonpinball.
    Mk

Noted last night. Working on Mac solutions now. A little pissed that Adobe and Mac can't/won't find a solution

#17 11 years ago
    Quoted from Nexyss:

That is pretty easy to get to the information. Thanks!
    It looks like there might be a double entry for Bride of Pinbot. 2 of them selling for $2388 seems like too much of a coincidence.

I saw two BOP's being sold by the same seller for "buy it now or best offer" during two different weeks. Neither was mentioned as a relist so I had to assume that he had two machines. Will delete one if I learn otherwise.

#19 11 years ago
    Quoted from shlockdoc:

You need flash to see a spreadsheet? Ok all iPad users are out. Back to bostonpinball.
    Mk

I posted a file that my iPhone was able to see. Try it and tell me if it works

#22 11 years ago
    Quoted from Whysnow:

thanks
    a date of sale column would be nice

Not going to happen as future spreadsheets will be done in monthly blocks

#23 11 years ago
    Quoted from Richthofen:

Just curious, did you use an API to get this data? how did you retrieve this?

I used eBay's completed listings and scanned over every sale. I tried to ignore duplicates and relists. And yes it took forever but what the hell I wanted something to do while watching football Saturday

#30 11 years ago
    Quoted from rommy:

Since you are manually doing this, the over $12k MM sale, it was a bogus sale, buyer could not pay, MM was relisted. That one is not real data, completed yes, but relisted as buyer was bogus.

You're right I saw that myself. I kept it in the spreadsheet but removed it from the "averages" due to it being a relist.

As I just mentioned on RGP the biggest surprise was the "Space Walk" that sold for $15K+. Yikes!!

ebay.com link: Gottlieb Space Walk EM ARCADE Pinball Machine in North NJ

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Underspin.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/new-ebay-sales-results-page?tu=Underspin and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.