10 months ago

Topic Stats

• 9 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 9 months ago by Mastkey
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_20230826_124129693_HDR (resized).jpg
    Far Out E relay switches (resized).jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mastkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 months ago

Need a longshot, the E relay assy for a Far Out or Out of Sight. Gottlieb. I was taking apart the relay to replace a missing contact and it fell apart. I thought I put it back correctly but game is now messed up and score Moter keeps turning.
    Another thought is a very good pic of the the "E" relay, the switch stack with only 2 sets of contacts and one is supposed to be N/C.

#3 10 months ago

I need a replacement E relay, not the AS relay. Or a possible pic of the E relay switches. One n/c one n/o.

#7 10 months ago

Thanks all, I have a friend coming over with a schematic to help sort this out.

3 weeks later
    #8 9 months ago
    Quoted from pinhead52:

I can build you a replacement "E" relay, 4 NO, 1 NC. you could tell me how you want the two stacks arranged...

My friend had to cancel and then we went on a vacation. So, I may need a rebuilt E relay if you have the parts and means. Here is a before pic of the E relay with two stacks of switches. I only need the stack with one n/o and one n/c.
    I am going to try a few attempts tomorrow but if no luck, I may ask you to build that second switch stack. Ill let you know. Thanks.
    Steve.

IMG_20230826_124129693_HDR (resized).jpgIMG_20230826_124129693_HDR (resized).jpg
    #9 9 months ago
    Quoted from Mastkey:

My friend had to cancel and then we went on a vacation. So, I may need a rebuilt E relay if you have the parts and means. Here is a before pic of the E relay with two stacks of switches. I only need the stack with one n/o and one n/c.
    I am going to try a few attempts tomorrow but if no luck, I may ask you to build that second switch stack. Ill let you know. Thanks.
    Steve.
    [quoted image]

I figured out the problem, so got it fixed.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mastkey.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.