Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 19 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 5 years ago by PM_Jeremy
  • Topic is favorited by 1 Pinsider

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

image (resized).jpg
    #1 5 years ago

Hey Guys.

I will be doing Lanyards and Name tags again this year! Just post up in this thread that you need one.. And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.

I will be handing these out at the Saturday Meet and Greet party Which we are working on getting setup, Probably going to be at Safehouse but will have more info on that later. If you want them before the Meet and Greet party, or can't make the party You can pick them up in the Lock Win Lit/Rob Anothly Booth/Room and say hi to Antar... Ok and Say Hi to Rob too! If during the weekend you want to catch up with me my number is 303-931-3685.

PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend

PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whomever to join pinside!!!

As always these are free of Charge.

JJ

#2 5 years ago

Holy shit dude!! Lock WHEN Lit, LockWHENLit.com, not Lock Win Lit.

In what world does Lock Win Lit makes any sense?

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics
    http://LockWhenLit.com
    Quality Board Work - In Home Service
    borygard at gmail dot com

#3 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

.... You can pick them up in the Lock Win Lit/Rob Anothly Booth/Room and say hi to Antar... Ok and Say Hi to Rob too! If during the weekend you want to catch up with me my number is 303-931-3685...

Holy double shit dude!! Who the fu@$ is Rob Anothly?!?!?

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

#4 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gexchange:

Hey Guys.
    I will be doing Lanyards and Name tags again this year! Just post up in this thread that you need one.. And if you need one for another pinside member post that too.
    I will be handing these out at the Saturday Meet and Greet party Which we are working on getting setup, Probably going to be at Safehouse but will have more info on that later. If you want them before the Meet and Greet party, or can't make the party You can pick them up in the Lock Win Lit/Rob Anothly Booth/Room and say hi to Antar... Ok and Say Hi to Rob too! If during the weekend you want to catch up with me my number is 303-931-3685.
    PS If you request one please pick it up.. Its a great waste when I see 20 of these left after the weekend
    PPS we Use Pinside's badge generator so you have to have a Pinside account for us to make a badge. But we will have blanks with us if someone does not have a Pinside account, or just get whomever to join pinside!!!
    As always these are free of Charge.
    JJ

Neat idea - put my name on one please-

Thanks
    Jeremy

#5 5 years ago

I've updated a few things on my profile since last year and would be pleased to get a new badge.

I'll probably stick to the show environment, so I will pick up my badge at Rob Anothly's Lock Win Lit booth.

#6 5 years ago

Put me on the list.
    Thanks.

#7 5 years ago

Put me on the list. I'll pick it up at Rob Anthony's Booth!

#8 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Well, he IS from Colorado... where everyday is 4/20...

#9 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

I did these to see if you were paying attention. Congratulations you passed! But you will notice I spelled Antar's name right! =)

#10 5 years ago
    Quoted from Gornkleschnitzer:

... so I will pick up my badge at Rob Anothly's Lock Win Lit booth.

Now that's funny!!

Quoted from Gexchange:

I did these to see if you were paying attention. Congratulations you passed! But you will notice I spelled Antar's name right! =)

Uh huh...sure you did. So are the other grammatical errors on purpose too?

--
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

#11 5 years ago

Im down for one of these. Ill grab it from Rob's booth also probably.

#12 5 years ago
    Quoted from Borygard:

Now that's funny!!

Uh huh...sure you did. So are the other grammatical errors on purpose too?
    --
    Rob Anthony
    Pinball Classics

No those are a product of my public school education!

JJ

#13 5 years ago

Ill take one, thanks!!

#14 5 years ago

Going to be printing these in one hour so one hour left to request

#15 5 years ago

You guys get the new yellow lanyards. They came out awesome.

image (resized).jpgimage (resized).jpg
    #16 5 years ago

I like! Thank you for making these.

Jeremy

#18 5 years ago

DANG IT... so after several visits on Saturday hoping the badges would be there, I basically forgot entirely about them on Sunday and left without mine.

Any chance you can mail mine to me? I'll be happy to cover postage and handling costs...

#19 5 years ago

These turned out great! Luckily my friend heard from someone else where you would be handing these out. I'm saving mine for next year's MGC

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/midwest-gaming-classic-mgc-pinside-badge-and-lanyard-thread?hl=brewninja and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.