(Topic ID: 344075)

null

By CapeCodPin

7 months ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_7217 (resized).jpeg
    simpsons-hahah.gif
    ff4411 (resized).png
    le dot (resized).png
    pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_5423.gif
    vinny.gif
    lock (resized).jpg
    the (resized).jpg
    four (resized).png
    bee (resized).png
    inn (resized).jpg
    FREE SHIPPING.jpeg

This topic is closed.

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.
    #51 7 months ago

To help everyone here to be calm I got a legit ready to go offer for you.

For the next 5 pinsiders you can use code STAYCALM and get free shipping on my Pinside store.

https://pinside.com/pinball/biz/directory/2323-bombermods

Cheers!

#52 7 months ago

OP, please never buy anything from me.

#53 7 months ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

Op ditch buying a mod. Buy this machine instead from Asac_shader. I’m sure you 2 will get along really well!!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153350

As long as the OP makes the drive and brings cash we should be golden. I’ll even throw in a coupon code “free beer” for free beers while we play test the game and load it up!

#54 7 months ago

You have to be fucking kidding me. OP, really? Really?

Oh btw mezelmods kicked my dog and Colson'd my wife.

#56 7 months ago

You do realize that Mezel-mods is not a global fortune 500 company?

Most mod makers are guys building stuff after they finish their real job for the day. Being a (title that will get me moderated), sucks the joy out of the hobby

#57 7 months ago
    Quoted from ASAC_Schrader:

As long as the OP makes the drive and brings cash we should be golden. I’ll even throw in a coupon code “free beer” for free beers while we play test the game and load it up!

Asac.....I like you again!!!! This is going to be a close race with the OP that started the topic on you. Wonder who will bet more post before it's shut down????

#58 7 months ago

IBTL

#59 7 months ago

IBTL

#60 7 months ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

You have to be fucking kidding me. OP, really? Really?
    Oh btw mezelmods kicked my dog and Colson'd my wife.

“Colson’d” needs its own shirt

IMG_4093 (resized).jpegIMG_4093 (resized).jpeg
    #61 7 months ago

What is the goal of this thread? To rally the masses and get everyone to boycott Mezel Mods over a random google coupon to pick up at Expo? Always interesting from a people watching experience.

#62 7 months ago

I'm so thankful for this thread. For without it, I wouldn't have read the "When the F is the shipping company coming" thread.

#63 7 months ago
    Quoted from CapeCodPin:

Mezel Mod won't honor coupon?!

They will so honor the coupon. Go to Expo and pick up your part. There will be no charge for shipping.

#64 7 months ago
    Quoted from RyanStl:

kicked my dog and Colson'd my wife

Beat line in this thread...
    COLSON'D ... LMAO

#65 7 months ago

Spend thousands on a game...check
    Spend hundreds on mods.....no problem
    Spend $6 on shipping.....what??? Fuck that!!! Outrageous!!!!

Makes sense to me........or not

#66 7 months ago

That coupon worked for me. User error.

#67 7 months ago

This was posted on their social media three weeks ago: "Mezel Mods will be at the Chicago #PinballExpo 2023! From now until September 30th use code "EXPO2023" for FREE At-Show pickup!"

Took about 12 seconds of googling to find this. I get it you thought you were getting a deal on shipping, it's an honest mistake, but to argue with them after they explained it and then come here to shame post rather than looking it up and seeing they've been clear about this promotion is not super reasonable.

#68 7 months ago
    Quoted from JBtheAVguy:

Classic pinside... let's em get boys...everyone pigpile on the new guy and beat him into submission until he quits the hobby.

#69 7 months ago

You know even JB wants to pile on this guy.

It’s ok JB join in. How else are these noobs gonna learn ?

#70 7 months ago
    Quoted from CrazyLevi:

You know even JB wants to pile on this guy.
    It’s ok JB join in. How else are these noobs gonna learn ?

Maybe this kind of shit flies in Cape Cod Levi, but not here!

#71 7 months ago

I'm sure (I hope) OP has the point, but I'll reiterate: the intent of this free shipping code isn't for 'free shipping', per se, it's to WAIVE the shipping fee so you can pick it up at Expo. I just set up a similar deal a few days ago, as I'm a modder going to Expo too. I knew for sure I'd have an incident like OP is describing, so I made it pretty clear in the conditions:

"any orders not picked up at Expo, or any orders placed not using the code as intended (i.e. trying to get free shipping on an order that requires shipment) will require supplementary shipping fee." (Ref https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/chicago-pinball-expo-2023/page/5#post-7777255)

For convenience's sake, you can purchase through my shop -- but since I'm hand carrying it to Expo, you wouldn't need to pay for shipping. I can't have my Pinside shop just STOP collecting shipping fees on ALL orders, so the workaround is a temporary coupon code to waive it for Expo purchases. Perfectly acceptable specialized coupon use.

The Mezel Mod team is made up of great, respectable folks, and I've enjoyed my conversations with them about modding. Even had a booth right next to them at TPF earlier this year!

#72 7 months ago

IBTL

#73 7 months ago
    pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
    #74 7 months ago
    #75 7 months ago

As a suggestion to MezelModsDesign ... maybe next year's coupon code should be "PickUpAtExpo24" ...
    Spends 14k on a pinball machine... can't/won't pay $6 for shipping. :S

#76 7 months ago

Come on OP, just suck it up, admit you made a mistake and pay the darn shipping.

Also:

2b4845d601b2904238176c8008b65f88dd728bdb.gif2b4845d601b2904238176c8008b65f88dd728bdb.gif

#77 7 months ago

Facebook post followed by some toolbag piling on Mezel (same guy?), and an explanation from the fine folks at MezelMods. And let's all pause once again to appreciate that all this bullshit is because of a $10 or less shipping fee. Some people really need to get a perspective.
    Screenshot 2023-09-28 075733 (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-09-28 075733 (resized).png

Screenshot 2023-09-28 075845 (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-09-28 075845 (resized).png
    #79 7 months ago

So I guess I shouldn’t have sent those hired goons to the Pinball Life offices when they wouldn’t accept my Groupons. Whoops. Live and learn!

#80 7 months ago

#81 7 months ago
    Quoted from Yesh23:

Op ditch buying a mod. Buy this machine instead from Asac_shader. I’m sure you 2 will get along really well!!
    https://pinside.com/pinball/market/classifieds/ad/153350

That would be hilarious, what could go wrong!

#82 7 months ago
    Quoted from beelzeboob:

Facebook post followed by some toolbag piling on Mezel (same guy?), and an explanation from the fine folks at MezelMods. And let's all pause once again to appreciate that all this bullshit is because of a $10 or less shipping fee. Some people really need to get a perspective.
    [quoted image][quoted image]

Also worth noting that the profile of the person leaving the comment on Mezel's post has multiple connections to... Cape Cod.

Screenshot_20230928-091116_Facebook (resized).jpgScreenshot_20230928-091116_Facebook (resized).jpg

Small world...

"I saw the post on Pinside about you shafting some poor customer..."

#83 7 months ago
    Quoted from grantopia:

So I guess I shouldn’t have sent those hired goons

goons.gifgoons.gif
    #84 7 months ago

This is like when Steve Martin refused to pay for superfluous hot dog buns.

#85 7 months ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

Also worth noting that the profile of the person leaving the comment on Mezel's post has multiple connections to... Cape Cod.
    [quoted image]
    Small world...

Yeah its clearly a sock puppet account, created in 2020 and its definitely OP

#86 7 months ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

[quoted image]
    Small world...

You Scooby-Doo’d that Mystery! He is a relentless go getter. Just think how many more valuable coupons he could’ve found to websites he didn’t research in the time it took him to create these alternate personalities that also just happened to be douche-knuckles?

#87 7 months ago

If I buy your machine can I get the full experience where we end up yelling at eachother?

#88 7 months ago

#89 7 months ago
    Quoted from jonnyqtrek:

[quoted image]
    Small world...

Wow, how classless to try to attack him on FB since the whole Pinside angle fell flat on its' face, all while pretending to be someone else.

OP sitting in his room right now...
    The cake (resized).jpgThe cake (resized).jpg

#90 7 months ago

OP disappeared so he must be paying the shipping right now. Whole lot of effort and energy being spent on this for a paltry 6.95 in shipping. If $6.95 bothers you in this hobby you won’t last long…don’t buy toppers if you are afraid of shipping.

#91 7 months ago

Yes!! Was hoping someone would grab the ally oop!

#93 7 months ago

I'm with you, OP. It doesn't matter where you got their coupon, they should honor it, right?

Another example of The Man stomping on the little guy!

You work hard for you money, damn it - how the hell are you supposed to get another $10,000 toy if you keep getting nickel and dimed for shipping charges every time you turn around???

I'm starting a class action lawsuit against these bastards too for false advertising. I got arrested when I went in "prepared for action" and found out it's a goddamn grocery store - wtf!! Talk about a mood killer

#94 7 months ago
    Quoted from Anony:

If I buy your machine can I get the full experience where we end up yelling at eachother?[quoted image]

Only if you promise to keep delaying pickup of the game and wire me funds from the moon.......We both need the FULL experience.

#95 7 months ago

Only if you promise to keep delaying pickup of the game and wire me funds from the moon.......We both need the FULL experience.

And arrange if from Africa, hoping the internet works at the time.

#96 7 months ago

IBTL

#97 7 months ago

In before the lock

#98 7 months ago

Can we play back the old Hitler video and change it up to accommodate this situation?

#99 7 months ago
    #100 7 months ago
    Quoted from golfingdad1:

Can we play back the old Hitler video and change it up to accommodate this situation?

No time for subtitles, but if you understand German he's clearly talking about Mezel Mods not honoring (air quote) free shipping (air quote).

There are 143 posts in this topic. You are on page 2 of 3.

This topic is closed.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/mezel-mod-won-t-honor-coupon/page/2?hl=mrsiyufy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.