200w (1).gif
407E091B-6420-49A7-85AF-84C3ED38F1D9 (resized).jpeg
F60A54F0-6924-4279-AD16-91207DEE1B26 (resized).jpeg
879242E9-EF0D-454A-B865-F9100362061B (resized).jpeg
A7852DA0-2699-45DC-B1F9-9F8B4A9DF08F (resized).jpeg
25FFCE2D-7862-48F3-8F8A-15CC4CD52079 (resized).jpeg
744B291C-A72C-47B6-A9F9-33AA9425D7EE (resized).jpeg
139279D2-13A1-48AE-8737-E7A7A4BEF2D9 (resized).jpeg
There are 2,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 42.
#1 4 months ago

Let's see how Spooky Pinball treats the classic Looney Tunes franchise!

Teaser

Official Trailer

pinside.78875a3584b187138c258bb622edcb4e25270ff7 (resized).jpgpinside.78875a3584b187138c258bb622edcb4e25270ff7 (resized).jpg

image0 (1) (resized).jpgimage0 (1) (resized).jpgimage0 (resized).jpgimage0 (resized).jpg

Featurette by Straight Down the Middle: A Pinball Show

New Gameplay Video!

#2 4 months ago

A classic compilation in case you needed some viewing material.

#3 4 months ago

Really excited to get into all the details with everyone tomorrow night! 7PM Central time we'll be live on Facebook and Twitch!!

#4 4 months ago

Sorry but never would pre order frpm Spooky again.

#5 4 months ago

My error

#6 4 months ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Really excited to get into all the details with everyone tomorrow night! 7PM Central time we'll be live on Facebook and Twitch!!

Can't wait!

#7 4 months ago

Aribba aribba!

speedy-gonzales-looney-tunes.gifspeedy-gonzales-looney-tunes.gif

#8 4 months ago
slowpoke-slow.gifslowpoke-slow.gif
#9 4 months ago

Looking forward to seeing this

#10 4 months ago

Be cool if it includes not just Merry Melodies, but also Happy Harmonies going back to the beginning.

Either way, it would be a crime not to include Bosko, Looney Tunes first big star.
maxresdefault (resized).jpgmaxresdefault (resized).jpg

#11 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Be cool if it includes not just Merry Melodies, but also Happy Harmonies going back to the beginning.
Either way, it would be a crime not to include Bosco.[quoted image]

Dude, how freaking old are you!!!

#12 4 months ago

Woot!

166060-105666-wile-e-coyote (resized).png166060-105666-wile-e-coyote (resized).png
#13 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Aribba aribba!
[quoted image]

There was a guy on the construction site a few months ago who sounded like a a blend of Speedy Gonzales and Slowpoke Rodriguez. When he first spoke I almost laughed in his face because I thought he was joking around. It turned out that he wasn’t trying to be funny. It made me think about Mel Blanc and all of the characters that he provided voices for.

#14 4 months ago
Quoted from Hop-Pac:

Dude, how freaking old are you!!!

Old enough to have spelled Bosko wrong. lol.

But if this ends up being some new Bugs Bunny movie type tribute, instead of the real deal including what Bill and Toony show everyday, I will politely just walk away.

If you want some serious cartoon history, watch these guys.
MV5BZTBmMTExNTktMDc0ZS00ZjQwLTg0YzQtN2JlNDI1NTZkMDgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQWxiaWFtb250._V1_ (resized).jpgMV5BZTBmMTExNTktMDc0ZS00ZjQwLTg0YzQtN2JlNDI1NTZkMDgzXkEyXkFqcGdeQWxiaWFtb250._V1_ (resized).jpg

#15 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

Either way, it would be a crime not to include Bosko, Looney Tunes first big star.
[quoted image]

Definitely need some Wholly Smoke in there..

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png
#16 4 months ago

Sorry but never would pre order frpm Spooky again.</blockquote
Personally speaking , I would. I can 110% see your point though. Different strokes. Lots of good pins in the shoot.

#17 4 months ago

Wow. Can’t wait to see what Friday brings.

#18 4 months ago

Really curious to see which characters make it into the game. "Golden Era" reference makes me think it'll be limited to the ones that were around in the 1940's...

#19 4 months ago

I've still got this set of glasses from the 1970s, so I guess I'm not that old.

DSCN8602 (resized).JPGDSCN8602 (resized).JPG
#20 4 months ago

Wait, so are we getting both Looney Tunes AND Texas Chainsaw Massacre games?!

#21 4 months ago
Quoted from Collin:

Wait, so are we getting both Looney Tunes AND Texas Chainsaw Massacre games?!

Yes.

#22 4 months ago

Better have Gossamer and the Doc!

pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

Witch Hazel?

pasted_image2 (resized).pngpasted_image2 (resized).png
Hyde and Hare?

pasted_image3 (resized).pngpasted_image3 (resized).png
Monster Tweety?

pasted_image4 (resized).pngpasted_image4 (resized).png
#23 4 months ago

I wonder which game gets higher production. I would assume Looney Tunes. Its a bigger property. If it has a good layout Im in. I really love my scooby

#24 4 months ago
Quoted from mbrave77:

I wonder which game gets higher production. I would assume Looney Tunes. Its a bigger property. If it has a good layout Im in. I really love my scooby

Each game will have 888 units

#25 4 months ago

I watched a ton of Looney Tunes and would love to see a properly done pin with the theme.

#26 4 months ago

20+ Golden Era Episodes!

Eric Priepke on code!

Very cool.

image0 (1) (resized).jpgimage0 (1) (resized).jpgimage0 (2) (resized).jpgimage0 (2) (resized).jpgimage0 (resized).jpgimage0 (resized).jpg
#27 4 months ago

I'm hopeful the split theme works well for spooky this go around. I was a bit disappointed with my Halloween build initially but the fixes were minor and I think I was nitpicking.

I hope Looney Toons has Quackbusters. It may change my purchase from TCM.

#28 4 months ago
kBi4HX5.gifkBi4HX5.gif
#29 4 months ago

Can someone explains split build to me? I’ve being under a rock. I didn’t know Halloween and Ultraman were split them until I heard a podcast today. Say they were. They also mentioned the rumor of the split that spooky just announced. Is it a split theme?

I’m guessing same playfield? Is that it? Or are all the ramps and max the same but themed differently?

Definitely a fan of Looney Tunes

#30 4 months ago
Quoted from PinPickle:

Can someone explains split build to me? I’ve being under a rock. I didn’t know Halloween and Ultraman were split them until I heard a podcast today. Say they were. They also mentioned the rumor of the split that spooky just announced. Is it a split theme?
I’m guessing same playfield? Is that it? Or are all the ramps and max the same but themed differently?
Definitely a fan of Looney Tunes

Okay just looked at Halloween and ultraman playfields. No need for explanation. Interesting concept.

#31 4 months ago
Quoted from o-din:

I've still got this set of glasses from the 1970s, so I guess I'm not that old. [quoted image]

That’s the Looney Toon’s spirit; Warner Brothers 1970’s era glass character collection display. Did you get the entire series? O-Din is the definition of cool.

#32 4 months ago

Woo! There's maybe five themes (that have a reasonable chance of being made) I'd be so excited for that the theme alone would do it for me and that's one of them. I hope it's widebody again. I also hope "Powerhouse" is in it somewhere.

#33 4 months ago

Ok Spooky,I need at least 20 of the 25 characters listed to be in the game oneway or another.
Just give this post an upvote to confirm and I’ll be a day one buyer

Elmer Fudd
Daffy Duck
Bugs Bunny
Foghorn Leghorn
Porky Pig
Marvin the Martian
Yosemite Sam
Sylvester
Tasmanian devil
Tweety
Speedy Gonzales
Barnyard Dawg
Granny
Witch Hazel
Pepé Le Pew
Hector the Bulldog
Charles the Dog
Wile E. Coyote
Henery Hawk
Abominable Snowman
Petunia Pig
Gossamer
Beaky Buzzard
Road Runner
Michigan J. Frog

#34 4 months ago

I've got Looney Tunes coming over the antenna right now.

DSCN8607 (resized).JPGDSCN8607 (resized).JPGDSCN8608 (resized).JPGDSCN8608 (resized).JPGDSCN8615 (resized).JPGDSCN8615 (resized).JPG
#35 4 months ago

As much as I love my Scooby, I'm intrigued by Looney Tunes.

#36 4 months ago
A06191DA-878C-4204-AA7E-BE24E302C99A (resized).jpegA06191DA-878C-4204-AA7E-BE24E302C99A (resized).jpeg
#37 4 months ago

I’m in on this!!!!! Go Spooky!!!!

#38 4 months ago
Quoted from TheLaw:

Sorry but never would pre order frpm Spooky again.

Care to elaborate?

#39 4 months ago
Quoted from nickrivers:

Care to elaborate?

Time for a new pre-o model…no mo poor little us schtick, der sum big boys now wit mill-yons

#40 4 months ago

I thought I had an "in" but clearly I do not....my wife will demand looney tunes. Add this to the bill I guess Flipnout

#42 4 months ago

How on earth did Texas Chainsaw Massacre get greenlit next to LOONEY TOONS?!?!

This is the most mind-bending announcement I’ve ever seen.

#43 4 months ago

So Ben doing code on this.

2 engineers.

So, maybe this game is designed by Ben?

2 different layouts/code etc.

#44 4 months ago
Quoted from Shapeshifter:

So Ben doing code on this.
2 engineers.
So, maybe this game is designed by Ben?
2 different layouts/code etc.

According to the Spooky announcement, Ben is on TCM and Eric Priepke is doing Looney Tunes.

#45 4 months ago

I've always wondered why a company doesn't offer a pin with two different themes. Same layout, same code (minus obvious changes). I'd imagine not only saving time on coding, less money spent on retooling and bring in more potential buyers. Offering two different themes even though the game play is the same would surely work right?
I see games like IMDN and MET as perfect examples, people love the game play but either not a fan of the band or music pins.
Hell I'd be perfectly fine with any company retheming a pin at this point. It all feels like it's been done before anyway.
Sorry not to derail the thread - best of luck to spooky. Taking on a beloved classic is NO easy feat.

#46 4 months ago

Does this mean that bugs bunny pinball will be more attractive with collectors, with the same reasoning as elvira?

#47 4 months ago

I’m interested

#48 4 months ago

I wonder how Eric Priepke already coding Labyrinth will affect how fast coding comes along on LT.

#49 4 months ago
Quoted from VALIS666:

Woo! There's maybe five themes (that have a reasonable chance of being made) I'd be so excited for that the theme alone would do it for me and that's one of them. I hope it's widebody again. I also hope "Powerhouse" is in it somewhere.

My wife and I have decided that a lot of us wouldn't even know a lot of those classic songs if they hadn't watched Looney Tunes and old cartoons in general. There's been nights she's been hard at work wrapping Christmas gifts of whatever and I'll sneak in playing Powerhouse. I'm very interested in the theme, I'm just afraid of Spooky built pins. Perhaps "this time will be different".

#50 4 months ago

Gossamer has to be the topper, has to be....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Flipper Parts
Precision Pinball prod.

$ 649.95
Lighting - Led
Pin Stadium Pinball Mods

Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

Machine - Pre-order Spot
Vienna, VA
€ 99.00
Lighting - Under Cabinet
Watssapen shop

Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu
There are 2,064 posts in this topic. You are on page 1 of 42.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looney-tunes-hype-thread?hl=otto110 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.