(Topic ID: 307612)

Looking for ColorDMD for Stern Pinball machine - must be LCD

By Pin4myboy

2 years ago

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

#1 2 years ago

ARCHIVED

Archived ad

Pinside keeps a record of old ads in its Market Archive, for historical purposes and as a price reference. This ad has been ended by its seller and is now archived.

Parts - wanted

Looking for ColorDMD for Stern Pinball machine - must be LCD

Added: 2022-01-08 18:06:33 UTC • Ended: February 17th, 2022

Price

Wanted

Looking for a ColorDmd for a stern pinball, if you have one you are looking to sell please let me know. Located in Philly area, if local I can pick up. Need LCD not LED version.

Thank you!

Item photos

No images have been added to this ad listing yet.

No photos have been uploaded for this ad.

Contact

Note! This is an archived ad. No longer for sale!

Seller insights

These are Pin4myboy's market stats.

All ads

Archived ads

Success

Feedback score

100.0%

Go to Pin4myboy's stats page

Listing result

The seller marked this ad as "not sold". The item did not sell through Pinside so there's no listing result.

Item location

Jenkintown, PA, US

#2 2 years ago

Have you checked with Bill @ Pinball Gallery in Malvern? He sells them but I don’t know if he has any LCD in stock.

#3 2 years ago

Did you check ColorDMD.com?

#4 2 years ago

Colordmd.com has in stock.

#5 2 years ago
    Quoted from Pin4myboy:

Ad listing: Looking for ColorDMD for Stern Pinball machine - must be LCD

If you're buying used, make sure that the one you're buying will work with the ROM you want to put on it. Some of the older ones look the same, but you can't load the bigger roms on them if I remember right.

#6 2 years ago

Buying these used doesn't really seem worth it. You will save 50 to 100 TOPS. Then you have to make sure you have the right hook up kit. In addition you will have no warranty. Just bite the bullet and go new. WELL worth the money!

#7 2 years ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

Buying these used doesn't really seem worth it. You will save 50 to 100 TOPS. Then you have to make sure you have the right hook up kit. In addition you will have no warranty. Just bite the bullet and go new. WELL worth the money!

I installed a new one recently on a newer stern with the metal head. Pretty sure there wasn't a gap this time on the newer revision (unless I installed it wrong). Think I have like 12 or 13 of em, I agree just buy em new unless they're already on a used game your buying.

This topic is linked to a classified ad.

The Ad Listing has been ended, so this topic closed automatically.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/looking-for-colordmd-for-stern-pinball-machine-must-be-lcd?hl=vabeachrunner4 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.