Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 25 posts
  • 13 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 8 years ago by Chet
  • Topic is favorited by 7 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#21 8 years ago

I just have a log-in with Ed's site and you can place stuff in your cart and continue to add to it and check out at a later time when he is processing orders. Very handy when you want to build up an order. I have had my cart sit for several weeks until I get the order built that I need. This works great. Ed places really well printed out labels on all his plastic packaging that has the Molex numbers on them along with the name of the item. That makes it easy to ID the specific part in your kit when you start to do your work.

#25 8 years ago

Everyone deserves to watch the Gojillra! movies at the end of the year and maintain their sanity. I don't know how Ed does what he does but his service to the PB community is at the top. I hope you keep this up forever, a tremendous resource.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Chet.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/kit-for-connectors-and-pins?tu=Chet and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.