Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 2 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Rat_Tomago
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rat_Tomago.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 10 years ago

Does anyone have a King of Diamonds rubber kit diagram from Marco or the Gottlieb parts page? If so can they PM me a hosted picture of it? The kit I got from PBR has no diagram with it and the rubbers are not matching up with what I am replacing out.

Thanks,
Dan

#3 10 years ago

The rings for the top 6 rollovers are so small in this kit. PBR gave me 3/4" rubbers and the ones I am taking off are...1 1/2 inch. I think the person that put rubbers on it before wanted it extra bouncy. I don't mind killing my fingers if the rubbers on the 6 top roll overs are supposed to be 3/4".

#5 10 years ago

Yeah I was talking about the six lane guides. Everything else from the bottom up matched rubbers 1 for 1 until I got to these 6 lane guides.

#7 10 years ago

rin-3/4 quantity 6

#8 10 years ago

Dirt...do you have the late 60's parts catalog that gives the list of the rubbers used for KoD? Does it list 6 of the 3/4" rubbers?

#9 10 years ago

okay I figured it out...You are right. 4 of the 3/4 are for the roll over lanes and two for the top part of the flippers if you put two rubbers on each flipper...one 1 incher and 1 3/4.. that leaves the 4 extra bitty rubbers 3/16 ( I think that is the size) for the far left and right roll over lanes...I just looked at pictures on IPDB and everything makes sense now.

#10 10 years ago

Wow! What a difference re-rubbering this machine made. New rubber, rebuilt flippers, rebuilt slings, rebuilt one point contact switch stacks and 5 new bullseye targets. It is the difference between night and day!

#12 10 years ago

Thanks for the clarification of the far left and far right lane guides.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Staunton, VA

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Rat_Tomago.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/king-of-diamonds-rubber-kit-diagram?tu=Rat_Tomago and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.