Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 56 posts
  • 34 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 3 months ago by Chambahz
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

pasted_image (resized).png
    IMG_0026 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0028 (resized).jpeg
    IMG_0027 (resized).jpeg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jarson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 3 months ago

Well, that was quick!

IMG_0026 (resized).jpegIMG_0026 (resized).jpegIMG_0027 (resized).jpegIMG_0027 (resized).jpegIMG_0028 (resized).jpegIMG_0028 (resized).jpeg
    #52 3 months ago
    Quoted from Deez:

I have zero clue if it will have an impact. No way to tell. Most likely not. A portion of the people that play already have their own games and know how to get them. It's not a secret. Most people are either money or space constrained.
    I guess there's a counter argument to be made that as people buy games for their homes it actually leads to a larger more rabid fan base.
    Just the structure of the ad was insulting in it basically said why play here when you can do it at home and be a hero to your family. It's like wtf?

I own 20 games, and I still play on location as much as I can!

#53 3 months ago
    Quoted from Sandman33:

Or worse, the post pops up, stops the ball and you're forced to wait 30 or 60 seconds of PHIZER ads before gameplay resumes...on a machine you OWN.
    I didn't do any new updates so it must have came through the wifi because my DP started playing the Jaws ads too.

I think This did not come from a code update for me at least, Rush updated in mid-November. So either they baked this ad in 2 months ago or they have the ability to place ads on the machine at-will without a code update.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Jarson.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/jaws-advertisements-already-on-my-stern-machines?tu=Jarson and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.