photo (24).JPG
photo 1 (9).JPG
photo 2 (10).JPG
photo 3 (4).JPG
photo (23).JPG
IMG_20141017_113046829.jpg
IMG_20141017_113139014.jpg
IMG_20141017_113058195.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-it.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#9 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

Perhaps I'll have to kick some of these pinball free-loaders out of my garage.

Or better yet .25 per play. Profit for future machines.

#13 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

I like a slow boring game at times

Not this one,my brother has the Magnotron and it has to be set up right to get a perspective on it.

#15 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

Is it that bad??

Nope quite the contrary, it gets addictive. All reviews of any machine are personal opinions,whether its setup correctly and maintained for optimum play makes a big difference on whether you like it or not.

#16 9 years ago

The one thing i would stress is to have the proper pitch and strong[ normal strength coils are suffice] flippers for this one.
The bonus hole along with the captive ball teases you into a fast playing game,but the A rollover is a skillful shot that tests your patience.

#19 9 years ago
Quoted from Daddy-o:

O good! I thought you were going to say it is a dog and I have committed to picking it up in the morning.

Nope,one thing you will like is those L/R kick back lanes and if you nudge them right you can keep adding extra bonus points by throwing the timing off a bit when the ball is just about to be hit solid.

#20 9 years ago

Whether you like the play of it is all up to you,no matter what i say or anyone else`s opinion is,best to play it and see what you think.

#38 9 years ago

You got it,cool.
Pretty basic machine to work on,really no need for documents unless wires are hacked Imo. Just check your contact gaps/clean as needed and give the wiring a once over at the connections for breaks.

Quoted from Daddy-o:

I might buy a couple of slot machines

Shaking down the neighborhood for future pin financing. Great idea.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
Cabinet - Other
Space Coast Pinball

Wanted
Machine - Wanted
Boca Raton, FL
Great pinball charity
Pinball Edu

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Pin-it.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/is-a-duotron-worth-300?tu=Pin-it and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.