6 years ago

Topic Stats

• 7 posts
  • 4 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 years ago by MrBally
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunderfoot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#1 6 years ago

Has anyone other than myself purposely switched the flipper cherry switchs for the older wiper blade switches. I did on every single pin that uses a cherry switch on the flipper button...I did it and quite happy with the results. Cherry switch....equals....two...states...On flipper....Off flipper....give me wiper blade sensitivity....ill save more balls...flip with more recoil...can pulse the ball...i mean caress the ball gently. So i ask......w.t.f. Did they switch That Switch to a cheezy cherry i want to stick and wear out switch? If it ain't broke do not fix it! I know...it was Costs!

But.....if you want to be a great pinball player....take that mongolian switch on the flippers and rework them with the older assemblies...trust me on this one! Sorta like prepower steering days when ya could feel the road in your hands. With blade assemblies one can breathe on the ball, bunt, stun. walk,flip,backflip....you name it i can do it with blade switch....i cannot achieve this professional play with a cherry flipper switch.....so i changed every one i had out to the older method.

#3 6 years ago

Hmmm...its a subtle but huge difference. I can raise or lower a flipper in tempo with a ball. Essentially rolling it up down up down never hitting end of stroke....i cant do it with any other switch! Maybe it just jay.....

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Thunderfoot.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/flipper-sensitivity?tu=Thunderfoot and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.