IMG_9808.gif
20231019_204947 (resized).jpg
20231019_205004 (resized).jpg
ehohinvoice (resized).PNG
IMG_0893 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0894 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0891 (resized).jpeg
giphy.gif
There are 341 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.
#301 6 months ago
Quoted from MK6PIN:

is bourbon a commodity?

Absolutely!

#302 6 months ago
Quoted from coasterguy:

When is this to start shipping?

Build is scheduled for mid to late November.

#303 6 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How about the upgraded speakers that come with LEs? Those included?

Yes. The upgraded Kenwood speakers come with all Stern LE’s.
As pictured with:

IMG_8117 (resized).pngIMG_8117 (resized).png

#304 6 months ago

Elvira is that one girl that I regret breaking it off with... and now I'm getting her back! Sold my LE for room after about 600 plays and have missed it ever since. Fantastic machine and I'm glad more people will get a chance to own one.

#305 6 months ago
Quoted from Rarehero:

How about the upgraded speakers that come with LEs? Those included?

Quoted from Concretehardt:

That I don’t know, if I speak with him again I will ask.

Everything you would get and should expect from a Stern LE according to my distro

#306 6 months ago

Looks like toppers are coming back into stock, I would check with your favorite distributor as they should only be around $999.00 + S&H
https://www.marcospecialties.com/pinball-parts/502-7105-00

#307 6 months ago

I still can't believe that topper is $1000....crazy....2 blinking LEDs, and a hinge.

#308 6 months ago
Quoted from Chetrico:

Elvira is that one girl that I regret breaking it off with... and now I'm getting her back! Sold my LE for room after about 600 plays and have missed it ever since. Fantastic machine and I'm glad more people will get a chance to own one.

I feel kinda lucky. I like the new one so much I’m glad I sold my LE last year.
Made this much easier

#309 6 months ago
Quoted from Capn12:I still can't believe that topper is $1000....crazy....2 blinking LEDs, and a hinge.

What’s worse is that compared to recent Stern toppers that actually seems “good value”.

Tbh, it’s one of the better ones. At least it’s got custom sculpts and the way it interacts with the game is really cool.

#310 6 months ago
Quoted from cooked71:

What’s worse is that compared to recent Stern toppers that actually seems “good value”.
Tbh, it’s one of the better ones. At least it’s got custom sculpts and the way it interacts with the game is really cool.

What, you didn’t see the value in that TMNT OR Bond topper?

#311 6 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Pinball machines are Not a retirement plan.
Buying LE’s as “investment” then getting upset when more LEs are made…
I refer you all to Crazy’s GIF of Fat Tony playing the Violin

Said the guy who doesn’t buy LE’s. Get skin in the game and report back.

It’s about having something special. Doesn’t always equate to money.

Stern is kicking collectors in the nuts and demanding a thank you for it.
This will play out only one way and it’s overdue. Apparently being a ceo also does not equal strong business sense.

But what do I know, I’m just another useless LE buyer…with plenty of choices.

#312 6 months ago

I hate the price and I disagree with the multiple runs of limited editions.

That being said, this is one stunning looking machine!

#313 6 months ago

I literally have not been ABLE to get an LE.
And I refused to pay above MSRP.

Became a pinhead too late. All the LE lists were full.
Been trying to buy a fkng LE for 6 fckng years !

Quoted from underlord:

Said the guy who doesn’t buy LE’s. Get skin in the game and report back.
It’s about having something special. Doesn’t always equate to money.
Stern is kicking collectors in the nuts and demanding a thank you for it.
This will play out only one way and it’s overdue. Apparently being a ceo also does not equal strong business sense.
But what do I know, I’m just another useless LE buyer…with plenty of choices.

#314 6 months ago

Regarding the LE, SE, 40th, BRK...

Screenshot 2023-10-27 075925 (resized).pngScreenshot 2023-10-27 075925 (resized).png
#315 6 months ago

The crazy thing is, with this particular game, and premiums being $11K NIB, it's not a big leap to go for the BRK edition.

#316 6 months ago

On a side note, anyone know when the new code drop will be?

I have a prem, happy with it, the blood kiss Edition is one stunning machine, that's how they should have done the black and white edition of Munsters with green accent. But that is all subjective.

#317 6 months ago
Quoted from RC_like_the_cola:

The crazy thing is, with this particular game, and premiums being $11K NIB, it's not a big leap to go for the BRK edition.

Not gonna lie. Against all my good financial senses, I am seriously considering this.

#318 6 months ago
Quoted from Beechwood:

my good financial senses

For me, those left 6 pins ago! And yes, I ordered this version.

#319 6 months ago

If you get the NECA Elvira House of Horrors box it contains an Elvira figure in a sparkly red dress just like in the Blood Red Kiss Edition. Its the perfect size mount in the top left corner of the playfield.

rps20230208_113943 (resized).jpgrps20230208_113943 (resized).jpg
#320 6 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

I literally have not been ABLE to get an LE.
And I refused to pay above MSRP.
Became a pinhead too late. All the LE lists were full.
Been trying to buy a fkng LE for 6 fckng years !

I get that. Seeing flippers posting bloated fs ads while Distro’s tell you to pound sand the list is full is disheartening. Next time lead with that as that’s important to know. I got LE’s by sheer luck and living on Pinside since 2009. I am on nobody’s lists and get zero special treatment.

Since we’re sharing, what LE’s are you interested in?

Jaws coming up latest news is zero assets from first film and mediocre artwork.

#321 6 months ago
Quoted from SpacelySpliffs:

For me, those left 6 pins ago! And yes, I ordered this version.

Why couldn’t you just wait a few months??? WHY?? Not gonna lie though sexy af version right there.
IMG_6296.gifIMG_6296.gif

#322 6 months ago

Jaws changed my view on water, open water, murky water and general swimming all together.

Serious emotional damage.

There is history there. A pinball battle, which I do not take lightly.

This time…
It’s personal

Quoted from underlord:

I get that. Seeing flippers posting bloated fs ads while Distro’s tell you to pound sand the list is full is disheartening. Next time lead with that as that’s important to know. I got LE’s by sheer luck and living on Pinside since 2009. I am on nobody’s lists and get zero special treatment.
Since we’re sharing, what LE’s are you interested in?
Jaws coming up latest news is zero assets from first film and mediocre artwork.

#323 6 months ago
Quoted from Apollo18:

Jaws changed my view on water, open water, murky water and general swimming all together.
Serious emotional damage.
There is history there. A pinball battle, which I do not take lightly.
This time…
It’s personal

Well, heard that zero movie assets, same pricing on LE as usual, and LE 50th coming in 2025, so, again, screw you LE 2023-2024 buyers. I’m out. This is nucking futs.

#324 6 months ago

The Premium May look better than the LE.

The Pro May prove to be the best package overall.

Wanting the LE is not automatic for me.
The “limited numbered” aspect does not matter to me.

Quoted from underlord:

Well, heard that zero movie assets, same pricing on LE as usual, and LE 50th coming in 2025, so, again, screw you LE 2023-2024 buyers. I’m out. This is nucking futs.

#325 6 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

The Riply Alien is a reskinned SE, not an LE.
JP30 and EHoH Blood should have been released as reskinned Prems. That would have been consistent with their business model that's been in place for 10+ years. They would have sold thousands more and not pissed off their LE buyers.
Running new LEs for games that already have an LE is a stupid business move that's going to cost them in the long run.

Costing them in the short run as well.

Absurdly stupid decision by Stern. Now the discount bargain bin is open for NIBs collecting dust.

They need to just swallow the pride and drop the new NIB pricing back to where it should be.

You can’t choke Distros with new inventory that isn’t going to sell at ridiculous prices. Credit cards get maxed out

#326 6 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

Costing them in the short run as well.
Absurdly stupid decision by Stern. Now the discount bargain bin is open for NIBs collecting dust.
They need to just swallow the pride and drop the new NIB pricing back to where it should be.
You can’t choke Distros with new inventory that isn’t going to sell at ridiculous prices. Credit cards get maxed out

I bought a pair of old model close out Air Jordan sneakers in 1988 for 10 bucks.

Yet the current model still cost hundreds of dollars and people
Still buy them.

Not sure it’s a big deal. Companies have been closing out old, unsold shit since the dawn of history.

#327 6 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Seems fairly pointless without assets from the first film. Especially at the crazy prices they’re charging for these things. No thanks.

#328 6 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Why couldn’t you just wait a few months??? WHY?? Not gonna lie though sexy af version right there.
[quoted image]

I hear you, I don't like the price either. But like others, this was my first chance to finally score an LE without a flipper's markup. I missed out on the last run of premiums and wasn't going to pay the prices being asked for a 40th Anniversary Edition. So I lucked out and got another chance when they announced these. And yes, it is sexy AF!

#329 6 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Why would you believe Kman? In the last few weeks he has said its great, it's not so great, it is awesome and not so awesome.. All so he can say I told you so.. Hilarious.

#330 6 months ago
Quoted from pinballaddicted:

Why would you believe Kman? In the last few weeks he has said its great, it's not so great, it is awesome and not so awesome.. All so he can say I told you so.. Hilarious.

Sterns track record is screaming loudly. Special K is no wonderful prognosticator, that’s true, but I can easily believe stern would try to save hundreds each pin by just making it JP-esque.

I am hoping for better but since I’m over the moon on this title I am trying to quench those hopes with reality.
If I’m wrong, awesome! Better than expected. If I’m right though…

#331 6 months ago
Quoted from underlord:

Sterns track record is screaming loudly. Special K is no wonderful prognosticator, that’s true, but I can easily believe stern would try to save hundreds each pin by just making it JP-esque.
I am hoping for better but since I’m over the moon on this title I am trying to quench those hopes with reality.
If I’m wrong, awesome! Better than expected. If I’m right though…

I think make your mind up once you see it and play a few games! I will be surprised if the LE sells out.

#332 6 months ago

I think make your mind up once you see it and play a few games! I will be surprised if the LE sells out.

Agreed. Based on market trends we will actually have time to make up our minds with the flippers priced out.

That’s a good thing. No more hour or day 1 sell outs.

#333 6 months ago
Quoted from CrazyLevi:

I bought a pair of old model close out Air Jordan sneakers in 1988 for 10 bucks.
Yet the current model still cost hundreds of dollars and people
Still buy them.
Not sure it’s a big deal. Companies have been closing out old, unsold shit since the dawn of history.

It didn't go well for BLY/WMS once they started down the closeout path.

Now some buyers will pause NIB pro/prem purchases in hopes that other titles get discounted.

None of us want to see Stern fail - but it's hard to watch all the mistakes of late.

#334 6 months ago
Quoted from Capn12:

What, you didn’t see the value in that TMNT OR Bond topper?

The Bond topper's interactive lighting effects are great! No regrets in adding it to my game.

Looking forward to adding an EHOH topper to my BRK Edition as well!

#335 6 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

The Bond topper's interactive lighting effects are great! No regrets in adding it to my game.

True, I probably should have called out the Jurassic Park one instead of Bond, but still.

#336 6 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

None of us want to see Stern fail

Yeah right. Plenty of selfish people would welcome Sterns demise if it meant them getting a discount on a pinball machine.

People here dream about recessions and market crashes. I have no doubt they would welcome the end of a pinball company if it meant getting a blowout sale.

#337 6 months ago

The Elvira BRK will sell out. Doubt the JP one will.

#338 6 months ago
Quoted from Damonator:

It didn't go well for BLY/WMS once they started down the closeout path.
Now some buyers will pause NIB pro/prem purchases in hopes that other titles get discounted.
None of us want to see Stern fail - but it's hard to watch all the mistakes of late.

Poorly run companies go out of business. If it happens, my life won’t change. I run my strategy better and play the long game.
I can manage a guess what pinball nib will look like in 12 months.

#339 6 months ago
Quoted from Tuna_Delight:

Bond topper is actually badass, in its own way..interaction is perfect for JB60...cant speak for cornerstone models....

1 week later
#340 5 months ago

Blood Red Kiss edition of our popular crypt sign that was produced in black and white to match the game. For this version, we added illuminated red skull eyes that are interactive with the crypt flasher. Since nobody has an actual game yet, we can’t show it in a game. We have four currently available. If there is demand for illuminated eyes on our standard sign for the LE or Premium, we might consider producing it, so feel free to reach out

https://lermods.com/products/elviras-house-of-horrors-pinball-bood-red-kiss-crypt-sign

IMG_0657 (resized).jpegIMG_0657 (resized).jpegIMG_0659 (resized).jpegIMG_0659 (resized).jpeg
2 weeks later
#341 5 months ago

Is anyone making replacement stickers for the topper to match Blood Red Kiss? That purple looks out of place now.

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
13,995 (OBO)
Gameroom - Decorations
Rocket City Pinball

$ 99.99
Cabinet - Decals
Maine Home Recreation

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
PWM Designs

$ 10.00
Cabinet - Other
Pyramid Pinball & Arcade

$ 31.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 25.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
PinEffects

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Pin Modster

$ 20.00
Playfield - Other
Docquest Pinball Mods

$ 100.00
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
arcade-cabinets.com

$ 36.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

$ 159.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Sparky Pinball

Cabinet - Other
Inscribed Solutions

$ 200.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Led Pinball

$ 35.00
Playfield - Other
Pinhead mods

Gameroom - Decorations
Pinball Photos LLC

$ 59.99
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Cento Creations

$ 26.00
Lighting - Other
Pin Monk

Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Don's Pinball Swag Barn

$ 34.00
Cabinet - Sound/Speakers
BomberMods

$ 20.00
Playfield - Protection
Pinhead mods

There are 341 posts in this topic. You are on page 7 of 7.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/elvira-20/page/7?hl=pbman and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.