Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

Tron_Mad.JPG
Tron_Haters.JPG
Putin-Medvedev-he-mad.jpg
money.gif
CLU.jpg

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#43 11 years ago

Tron is the best game IMO to date. This game is fast fun and looks amazing. On the other hand, I don’t understand how it is #1 and the pro sit's down at 24. That is a large gap (IMO). The lighted ramps do a little in rating as far as look but the game either way is a 10 for looks with or without the lighted ramps. So for chrome trim (i actually like the black better), 1extra mb, and some minor odds and ends the difference is 23 spots? I guess it will pan out over the next few months and you will have all the people who played a few games on it (and got there asses kicked) will downgrade the rate. IMO and im stressing this, if I could have 1 game for free and could never sell it for any reason and had to keep it for life i would take Tron (LE or PRO) over MM, MB, AFM or any other game to date including my LOTR (this is very hard for me to admit). The music and sounds on Tron are second to no game I have ever played. Now that I own one I can judge. Every time some1 post how good a pin is it makes me want to check it out. I dont like missing out on great pins. So if you never played TRON well...find one and play it!!

PS
On sunday I had a shot come out of the Disk and spun up the right ramp! It almost made it all the way up. It is so amazing some of the random shots that come out of that thing.

#86 11 years ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

I think my rating is entirely justified and fits exactly where I would place it in the current list of games I have

You own rollercoaster tycoon and rated it at #4 with an 8.7? Tron gets a 5.3 you say. Hmmm that would explain alot about your rating. And your not trying to bump a pins rate bc you own it? Sure.....

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 24.95
Playfield - Protection
ULEKstore

$ 15.00
Playfield - Plastics
PFX Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

$ 8.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

$ 135.00
Gameroom - Decorations
Dijohn

$ 18.00
Playfield - Protection
Volcano Pinball

$ 40.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
Disk war combatant Pre-order!
RamMods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

$ 11.95
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
ULEKstore

$ 6.00
Playfield - Plastics
Minty's Mods

Lighting - Backbox
Lermods

$ 35.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 99.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
Rocket City Pinball

$ 109.95
Playfield - Other
Hookedonpinball.com

$ 99.00
Boards
PinballReplacementParts

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

Cabinet - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 14.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

Cabinet - Other
Filament Printing

Hey modders!
Your shop name here

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider 6S3NC3.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/dont-look-now-but?tu=6S3NC3 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.