(Topic ID: 10626)

Deleting Posts

By Crash

12 years ago

Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

#1 12 years ago

I know it's possible to delete posts but I don't know how. Can someone enlighten me?

#2 12 years ago

Only moderators can delete posts. You can edit your own posts or erase them, but you need to ask a mod if you want to have it completely removed. Is there a post in particular that you would like deleted?

#3 12 years ago

Ok, I suspected that but wasn't sure. I don't have any particular posts, just curious.

#4 12 years ago

good to know. i had the same question

#5 12 years ago

How do you post a pic? What HTML do you use?

#6 12 years ago
    Quoted from TheStranger:

How do you post a pic? What HTML do you use?

I assume all you have to do is scroll down to where it says "Attach images or files" and click one of the buttons.

#7 12 years ago
    Quoted from PinHog:

TheStranger said:How do you post a pic? What HTML do you use?
    I assume all you have to do is scroll down to where it says "Attach images or files" and click one of the buttons.

yeah I figured it out. upload image, then go to "insert" next to the attachment... duh lol

#8 12 years ago
    Quoted from gweempose:

Only moderators can delete posts. You can edit your own posts or erase them, but you need to ask a mod if you want to have it completely removed. Is there a post in particular that you would like deleted?

I don't get it either I have tried for 20 minutes to delete every post in this thread! No go! Just is not happening

Jeesh!!!!!!!!!!!!! Why does it have to be this difficult to wipe a (this) thread out????

JK...I'm a kidder friends...especially after a stinky day at work and 6-7 beers at home

11 years later
    #9 3 months ago

sorry

#10 3 months ago

wholly thread revival batman!

#11 3 months ago

Good info though....

#12 3 months ago
    Quoted from Troy:

sorry - wrong thread

Bet you wish you could just delete that post.

#13 3 months ago
    Quoted from littlecammi:

Bet you wish you could just delete that post.

well done my friend, well done

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/deleting-posts?hl=troy and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.