Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 12 posts
  • 12 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by lowepg
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gerry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#10 10 years ago

I have had a pile of DMD's just look at my previously owned list, now i have nothing but early SS games, and love them all...

Bad thing cause now room is all but gone, however !

I have one EM that i am just about done restoring, and i cant wait to get it up and running !

It has sat mostly done for about a year now, cause i have been too lazy to finish the graphic work, but i'm on that tonight as we speak.. a Bally Hi-Lo-Ace... Add-a-ball which i like..

I recently went to my buddies house for a small pin get together 2 weekends ago, and i have been there before, but i never gave his EM's a second look...

After reading the "Show us your EM's thread" for like the last 6 months i decided to concentrate on playing his EM's most of all, that night..

WOW, did i have a GREAT time...

After he and his dad have been buying selling and trading games for over 30 yrs he has the pick of the litter of the titles they have chose to keep...

They look like they are HUO, and they play amazing...

simple rules but SOOOO hard to reach the goals...

there can be alot of fun in EM's, but there are some dog titles too... go play some, read the EM thread here, and dive in..

I think you will have more fun than you ever thought...

I am partcularly interested in Bally EM's right now for some reason, and i am a Gottlieb guy...

my buddies EM selection was all Gottlieb, but i think i will give Bally a shot...

And as a bonus, Vid take up valuable pin space, so why not have a pin there ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gerry.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/convince-me-to-acquire-an-em?tu=Gerry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.