• 7 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 10 years ago by Gerry
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

IMG_3326.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#3 10 years ago

I have had 2 of them, and i will NEVER sell the one i have now...

500 is free dude, working or not.. they NEVER come up for sale and are a low production game...

Not teribly hard to get multiball, but there are things to do in that game that you may never acomplish..

Super fun head to head game, and it can be set up to steal your opponants locked ball or have it ejected upon draining...

lots of menu options for gameplay settings..and if you know how to dial in a game and make it play mean, it can be a brutal ass kicker !

go buy that bitch right NOW !

#8 10 years ago

A REAL skill shot that actually awards you something

2 weeks later
#12 10 years ago
Quoted from John_in_NC:

That center lane skill shot is the key to the game. Break down the wall to advance multiplier, shoot lock 1, subsequent lock hole shots feeds the top lanes and activates the skill shot lane. Each successful rollover when lit awards 100,000 X bonus multiplier so if it's at 8X that's 800K, huge points.

You are right on with that, and it makes the game amazingly fun...

I will be playing mine later today...

kinda of a funny thing, the audio when you drain sounds like they are saying,

F&%K they got me ! i dont know if you guys have noticed that or not ?

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Gerry.
Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/big-house-pinball?tu=Gerry and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.