Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 61 posts
  • 30 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 11 years ago by grh450
  • No one calls this topic a favorite

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

42308d212ef8b94bcf06b5956ad789d2.jpg
    ACDC_Pro_P_Left.JPG
    ACDC_Pro_Prem_Front.JPG
    ACDC_Pro_Right.JPG

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

#49 11 years ago

David is my fiend but even I agree he is a little nuts over this game haha I do have a few rebuttals

3. This is not a pin you can master. -Bowen put up a 28 min. video, the longest I've ever seen for any game.
    -You need to watch more Bowen videos..I think Simpsons is like a hour or more But most of his tutorials are about thing length or longer. Good stuff!! This also applies to #13

15. My Monster Bash and Tron havnt been played in weeks!! - I don't usually play my older games either when I get a new one.
    -Actually he got both Tron and Monster bash after AC/DC

AC/DC is a great game I love it...but everyone has their opinion lots of other great games too. For example I think LOTR is great too even if its got longer ball times and the "path of the dead"

Adam

#51 11 years ago

Sorry simpsons was like 43 mins...transformers is over an hour but I think he plays twice.

#60 11 years ago

Supposedly they are going to make the songs continuing an option in the future. Rules still need some polishing but the Bowen video give you some good strategies. The lower playfield while simple is fun in its limited use... Not sure how much you can do with a. Mini playfield The game is not for everyone though , it's all about score and strategy risk and reward. Not really an "adventure" like an LOTR or comic based theme.

You're currently viewing posts by Pinsider Mando.
    Click here to go back to viewing the entire thread.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/acdc-pinball-rocks-why?tu=Mando and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.