IMG_7973 (resized).jpeg
pasted_image (resized).png
pasted_image (resized).png
Bubba (resized).png
IMG_3718 (resized).png
IMG_8476 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0085 (resized).jpeg
IMG_0074 (resized).jpeg
There are 1,511 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 31.
#1051 3 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

I juiced up another mode this weekend. Overtime for "Dinner Mode" PF fills up with pink "meat" and you make shots to "clean your plate"
It's like bowling where a shot also cleans the lanes next to it and they slide up and off the PF in vertical strips of 3 wide. I think it's fun using the RGB inserts to full advantage! There's a lot of games where cleaning/arranging things appeals to our base instincts (Tetris, Asteroids)
So now there's 3 modes like this in the game, including Grandpa (the blood fill mode) and Kirk (where you "slice apart" the PF in slabs)
Just trying to cram in whatever I can before they force me to ship it

That is seriously awesome information, extremely unique as well. The explanation for some of the inspiration is almost as radical as the modes themselves!

#1052 3 months ago

Spooky has redeemed themselves. I had written them off after Rob Zombie. But… I bought a Halloween CE from a guy in Houston and it is very well done. TCM looks incredible. Agree with another pinhead. Army of Darkness next please. The call outs would be incredible. Klaatu Barada Nikto!

IMG_0329 (resized).jpegIMG_0329 (resized).jpegIMG_0330 (resized).jpegIMG_0330 (resized).jpegIMG_0332 (resized).jpegIMG_0332 (resized).jpeg
#1053 3 months ago

Y'all got anymore of those assembly line updates?!?

#1054 3 months ago

We need more streams. Maybe with topper in action

#1055 3 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

We need more streams. Maybe with topper in action

The topper just is lit up, it doesn't really do anything.

#1056 3 months ago
Quoted from PanzerKraken:

The topper just is lit up, it doesn't really do anything.

No cool light effects ?

#1057 3 months ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Spooky has redeemed themselves. I had written them off after Rob Zombie. But… I bought a Halloween CE from a guy in Houston and it is very well done. TCM looks incredible. Agree with another pinhead. Army of Darkness next please. The call outs would be incredible. Klaatu Barada Nikto![quoted image][quoted image][quoted image]

It’s gotta be 2. It’s the best of the series.

#1058 3 months ago
Quoted from sirlonzelot:

No cool light effects ?

I would assume it will be just like the Scooby topper that came with the CE (not the new one they just came out with). To start the topper did not have much in the way of effects for the game. As code developed more lighting effects were added so that the RGB lighting was interactive with the game.

The code for both TCM and LT seem farther along than Scooby when it was released so it may already have more interaction within the game at this point - not sure.

#1059 3 months ago
Quoted from GCS2000:

I would assume it will be just like the Scooby topper that came with the CE (not the new one they just came out with). To start the topper did not have much in the way of effects for the game. As code developed more lighting effects were added so that the RGB lighting was interactive with the game.
The code for both TCM and LT seem farther along than Scooby when it was released so it may already have more interaction within the game at this point - not sure.

Already has some interaction in modes. Things like hints using color for indication of shot to hit. More immersion over time for sure but some cool effects already

#1060 3 months ago

Adding a high score per mode this week. When you start a mode there's a quick splash of who got the score and the score. You can also see your current mode score (not the same as score score) compared to top score when you hold flipper for status.

If you beat the score there's a soft knocker and a splash to let you know you did it. The current mode score holder for rest of game is shown as "Player (you)" and then you enter initials for mode at end. So if two players are jockeying for best in a mode you can sort of keep track during the game itself.

Something else I added, maybe Stern does this I dunno, if say Player 2 gets 4th place, enters their name, then also gets Top Pam and Top Cook, their name is autofilled for those and it just shows it for like 3 seconds each then moves to whatever is next.

Would like to point out that *technically* TCM is a fork of Halloween from mid 2022. Not rules wise but the underlying framework. David Fawcett did a lot of work to get this going in Unity and I'd like to thank him for helping me get started!

PXL_20240123_211300992 (resized).jpgPXL_20240123_211300992 (resized).jpg
#1061 3 months ago

Bringing a spy along. Will get pics while they are distracted

IMG_3141 (resized).jpegIMG_3141 (resized).jpeg
#1062 3 months ago

Beautiful collie.

#1063 3 months ago

Grab some LT stuff for us other peeps please

#1064 3 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Adding a high score per mode this week. When you start a mode there's a quick splash of who got the score and the score. You can also see your current mode score (not the same as score score) compared to top score when you hold flipper for status.
If you beat the score there's a soft knocker and a splash to let you know you did it. The current mode score holder for rest of game is shown as "Player (you)" and then you enter initials for mode at end. So if two players are jockeying for best in a mode you can sort of keep track during the game itself.
Something else I added, maybe Stern does this I dunno, if say Player 2 gets 4th place, enters their name, then also gets Top Pam and Top Cook, their name is autofilled for those and it just shows it for like 3 seconds each then moves to whatever is next.
Would like to point out that *technically* TCM is a fork of Halloween from mid 2022. Not rules wise but the underlying framework. David Fawcett did a lot of work to get this going in Unity and I'd like to thank him for helping me get started![quoted image]

This is a great. Love that you get this info mid-game to give you additional objectives.

#1065 3 months ago

Can’t get this guy to take a break

IMG_3142 (resized).jpegIMG_3142 (resized).jpegIMG_3143 (resized).jpegIMG_3143 (resized).jpeg
#1066 3 months ago

Whysnow- did you get exclusive footage of Bionic Franklin MiniWizard?

#1067 3 months ago

Some behind the scenes.

IMG_3144 (resized).jpegIMG_3144 (resized).jpegIMG_3145 (resized).jpegIMG_3145 (resized).jpeg
#1068 3 months ago

Sorry, can’t share anything else. But can say games are coming together nicely and factory is buzzing with activity and excitement.

Lots of games in stages of assembly

IMG_3147 (resized).jpegIMG_3147 (resized).jpegIMG_3148 (resized).jpegIMG_3148 (resized).jpeg
#1069 3 months ago

Looking good Bug!

#1070 3 months ago

Please remember the non-pro players who don’t give a flying f about high scores. I appreciate great call outs (scared Stiff, MM, MB, CC) and unexpected behaviors (Halloween, Theatre of Magic). A great topper like Godfather CE and Blacknight Sword of Rage. Heck, who needs 4 player? Two or three is enough for 90% of us. I hate waiting on a 4th player. Think out of the box. TCM does look sweet in its present state… Good luck.

#1071 3 months ago
Quoted from Whysnow:

Bringing a spy along. Will get pics while they are distracted
[quoted image]

A great looking Texas Longhorn Collie Hilton!

#1072 3 months ago

Hey here's an update people might find cool, I just played my very first game of TCM on the production line!

#1073 3 months ago
Quoted from iceman44:

A great looking Texas Longhorn Collie Hilton!

Thanks. She is a Nova Scotia Duck Tolling Retriever

5.5mo old and a handful. But she did great on the road trip today.

#1074 3 months ago

Getting the production tests ready for Corwin. Heading down to Spooky tomorrow. Thankfully I won't run into Hilton hahaha!

Screenshot 2024-01-24 224122 (resized).pngScreenshot 2024-01-24 224122 (resized).png
#1075 3 months ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

Hey here's an update people might find cool, I just played my very first game of TCM on the production line!

How was it?

#1076 3 months ago
Quoted from Davidus56:

Please remember the non-pro players who don’t give a flying f about high scores. I appreciate great call outs (scared Stiff, MM, MB, CC) and unexpected behaviors (Halloween, Theatre of Magic). A great topper like Godfather CE and Blacknight Sword of Rage. Heck, who needs 4 player? Two or three is enough for 90% of us. I hate waiting on a 4th player. Think out of the box. TCM does look sweet in its present state… Good luck.

what did he mean by this?

#1077 3 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

Getting the production tests ready for Corwin. Heading down to Spooky tomorrow. Thankfully I won't run into Hilton hahaha!
[quoted image]

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.

#1078 3 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

Dang... Spooky throwing out the Zork reference????!?!?!

#1079 3 months ago

Careful, Knapp Arcade will start posting Zork is rumored to be their next title.

Quoted from VoodooPin:

Dang... Spooky throwing out the Zork reference????!?!?!

#1080 3 months ago
Quoted from jgeiger:

Careful, Knapp Arcade will start posting Zork is rumored to be their next title.

Heard it here first

#1081 3 months ago

Stuff is piling up won't be long we will be kicking TCM/LT out the door every day. Just waiting on sculpts which are scheduled to arrive within a week or so.

20240125_174400 (resized).jpg20240125_174400 (resized).jpg20240125_174423 (resized).jpg20240125_174423 (resized).jpg20240125_174639 (resized).jpg20240125_174639 (resized).jpg20240125_175443 (resized).jpg20240125_175443 (resized).jpgVideoCapture_20240125-181027 (resized).jpgVideoCapture_20240125-181027 (resized).jpg
#1082 3 months ago
Quoted from benheck:

[quoted image]

You still love me don’t you Benny!

I can’t wait to test out the magic. Good thing we have Hilton to save the day. JK

#1083 3 months ago

We will be sharing a really cool video of the games all fired up being tested on the line on our facebook soon as well.

#1084 3 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

We will be sharing a really cool video of the games all fired up being tested on the line on our facebook soon as well.

If only it was LT

#1085 3 months ago

It's so cool looking at that stack of playfields knowing (if they're all TCM) that MY playfield is literally in that stack somewhere. So radical. Where's bug at! The scream n stream must go on!

#1086 3 months ago

https://www.facebook.com/SpookyPinball/videos/1474535989761346/

Lots of TCM, LT, and Scooby on the line out in Benton!

#1087 3 months ago

Because theres no official Scream and Stream thread : pasted_image (resized).pngpasted_image (resized).png

#1088 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

Because theres no official Scream and Stream thread : [quoted image]

Love it lol. In all honesty we really do appreciate everything. We don't take anything for granted these days. The pinball industry is a really really tough industry to survive in. We just do our thing and appreciate all the good things.

#1089 3 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Love it lol. In all honesty we really do appreciate everything. We don't take anything for granted these days. The pinball industry is a really really tough industry to survive in. We just do our thing and appreciate all the good things.

You guys kick ass!

#1090 3 months ago
Quoted from SpookyLuke:

Just got my spooky light up sign and shirt. Can’t wait for TCM!

#1091 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

I'm keeping this

#1092 3 months ago
Quoted from Pinhead_:

#1093 3 months ago

Got my email yesterday for game #178! Not sure how long that puts me for actual game in hand but, I’ve already made room for it next to Halloween. Both these games have some incredible art packages and are the main focal point in my game room.

#1094 3 months ago
Quoted from Kevster219:

Got my email yesterday for game #178! Not sure how long that puts me for actual game in hand but, I’ve already made room for it next to Halloween. Both these games have some incredible art packages and are the main focal point in my game room.

Congrats!

#1095 3 months ago

I wonder where my #43 will be, end of February? So excited I know this movie too well!

#1096 3 months ago

Any modders out there have come up with some fun mods?

I know this pin is pretty packed already, but would love to see what the community does with this one.

#1097 3 months ago
Quoted from SpookyBug:

It’s becoming time to make some hard decisions. Sell one to get one! Uggh. Know this would be sweet next to Halloween! At least that much has been decided

#1098 3 months ago
Quoted from Joker19:

Any modders out there have come up with some fun mods?
I know this pin is pretty packed already, but would love to see what the community does with this one.

Had this custom working chainsaw just arrive. Where to put it hmmm.

82165C48-4C1F-48D9-ADB3-8B67F8442515 (resized).jpeg82165C48-4C1F-48D9-ADB3-8B67F8442515 (resized).jpegB9953103-271B-49FF-BFC9-9827B90F0855 (resized).jpegB9953103-271B-49FF-BFC9-9827B90F0855 (resized).jpeg
#1099 3 months ago
Quoted from PinheadEDM:

Had this custom working chainsaw just arrive. Where to put it hmmm.
[quoted image][quoted image]

This is sweet. Link?

#1100 88 days ago

Realized I never got around to posting the prints the family got me for Christmas- with no idea I had put down on TCM-
IMG_3772 (resized).jpegIMG_3772 (resized).jpeg
IMG_3773 (resized).jpegIMG_3773 (resized).jpeg

Check these suckers out! The Spooky poster is stereoscopic. Came with a fun sticker too:
IMG_3774 (resized).jpegIMG_3774 (resized).jpeg

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
1,500 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Broadview Hts, OH
2,000 (Firm)
Machine - Pre-order Spot
Nashville, TN
Machine - For Sale
West Chicago, IL
$ 8.00
Tools
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

Cabinet - Other
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 50.00
Playfield - Protection
Duke Pinball

Pinball Machine
Classic Game Rooms

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 1,511 posts in this topic. You are on page 22 of 31.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-the-texas-chainsaw-massacre-hype-/page/22?hl=pinheadedm and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.