Topic Heartbeat

Topic Stats

• 27 posts
  • 9 Pinsiders participating
  • Latest reply 6 days ago by TFK
  • Topic is favorited by 2 Pinsiders

You

Linked Games

No games have been linked to this topic.

Topic Gallery

View topic image gallery

received_6998669830178297 (resized).jpeg
    received_825639742576147 (resized).jpeg
    received_680917177314421 (resized).jpeg
    #1 5 months ago

Good morning,
    Ive been working on these for awhile and there will only be 25 Limited Addition sets. These are printed with flexible resin and hand painted. They will come with new purple PETG plastics. So grab these while you can once they are gone they are gone..

Thanks
    Joe

https://tfkenterprises.etsy.com/listing/1601568522/limited-edition-ghostbusters-3d

received_680917177314421 (resized).jpegreceived_680917177314421 (resized).jpegreceived_825639742576147 (resized).jpegreceived_825639742576147 (resized).jpegreceived_6998669830178297 (resized).jpegreceived_6998669830178297 (resized).jpeg
    #2 5 months ago

Only 8 sets left.

#3 5 months ago

Nice mod TFK

#4 5 months ago

Thanks

#5 5 months ago

These are awesome! Do you make them for other games?

#6 5 months ago
    Quoted from Only_Pinball:

These are awesome! Do you make them for other games?

If you go to my Etsy store I have several other mods and plastic protectors. Godzilla, Valhalla, Stern JP, Data East JP

#7 5 months ago

We have 4 sets left and we're sold out.

#8 5 months ago

Very impressive - just bought a pair. Assuming works on premium…

#9 5 months ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Very impressive - just bought a pair. Assuming works on premium…

Yes it will work. Thanks for the order.

#10 5 months ago

3 sets now!

#11 5 months ago

1 set left

#12 5 months ago

Seriously you should consider making more of these. I just saw them for the first time and they were gone when I clicked the link. Excellent work. I'd love to buy a set for mine.

#13 5 months ago
    Quoted from themotherbrain:

Seriously you should consider making more of these. I just saw them for the first time and they were gone when I clicked the link. Excellent work. I'd love to buy a set for mine.

The problem is I lost my painter. I was going to do 75 sets but he backed out.

#14 5 months ago

If you will open a list please add my name

3 months later
    #15 52 days ago

I just added 17 sets to my Etsy store. Its hard to get these done. click the link
    https://tfkenterprises.etsy.com/listing/1692239765/ghostbusters-pinball-slingshot-mod

#16 52 days ago

I tried to buy them but your shop doesn’t ship to Italy. Can you correct ?

#17 51 days ago

Try it now I turned on Italy

#18 51 days ago

Ordered! Thanks for the heads up!

#19 51 days ago

Just put my order

#20 51 days ago

So no longer limited to 25???

#21 51 days ago

We were supposed to do 75 in the beginning. The painter didn't want to do more than 25. Ive been getting emails about these and I found someone to do 20 sets..not sure he'll do more.

#22 51 days ago

Your first post said 25 was the limit. So you found some one to do more -get it. Are you now going back on your statement of limited to 25?

For the record, I was getting this regardless but if you say it's limited to 25 and then change that, not a good look.

#23 51 days ago
    Quoted from delt31:

Your first post said 25 was the limit. So you found some one to do more -get it. Are you now going back on your statement of limited to 25?
    For the record, I was getting this regardless but if you say it's limited to 25 and then change that, not a good look.

The original plan was for 75. I actually had 75 sets done. I put them on the back burner. Since then I have gotten a lot of requests for these and I found someone who would do 20 sets not the 50. If this makes me a bad person then ok , but when you have 50 sets of these sitting here on a shelf I figured why not. The paint job is different since it's a different artist..sorry if I upset you
    Joe

#24 51 days ago

Just ordered a set - glad you were able to make more and looking forward to receiving them!!! I have always hated how those plastics look washed out.

#25 51 days ago

For those that already have these, how are they holding up?

#26 51 days ago

Well I can say that nobody has contacted me about an issue. They are on there solid.

1 month later
    #27 6 days ago

A few left

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/-new-ghostbusters-3d-slingshot-mod?hl=ghiandalf and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.