image.jpg
20150715_141931.jpg
MX-03-9216-10L.jpg
IMG_1214.JPG
IMG_1205.JPG
IMG_1208.JPG
Photo_11-23-12,_8_20_11_AM.jpg
Photo_11-23-12,_8_20_01_AM.jpg
There are 474 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.
#451 5 years ago

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you guys know that Canada Post has been on strike since last Monday.
Apparently this is a 'rotating strike', so it's more of a slow-down than a full stoppage of service.

Either way, if you have placed a recent order, they have been mailed, but they may take slightly longer than the usual 7-10 business days that is the norm for Canada to US letter mail.

Sorry for any delay you may experience

#452 5 years ago

Thanks for the update. Ive been checking mail box everyday with excitement.

#453 5 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Hi Everyone,
I just wanted to let you guys know that Canada Post has been on strike since last Monday.
Apparently this is a 'rotating strike', so it's more of a slow-down than a full stoppage of service.
Either way, if you have placed a recent order, they have been mailed, but they may take slightly longer than the usual 7-10 business days that is the norm for Canada to US letter mail.
Sorry for any delay you may experience

My plastic has been arrived.

2 weeks later
#454 5 years ago

Mine arrived in great shape and timing.
Thanks for making this mod!

#455 5 years ago
Quoted from Ericpinballfan:

Mine arrived in great shape and timing.
Thanks for making this mod!

Mine too. Thanks again

#456 5 years ago

As a "mod" this is one that when I look at my machine, it doesn't look like a mod. It looks like it was supposed to be there from the factory. Hence the "missing plastic" name, no doubt.

If you have a White Water and don't have this plastic, your machine isn't complete.....

#457 5 years ago
Quoted from tamoore:

As a "mod" this is one that when I look at my machine, it doesn't look like a mod. It looks like it was supposed to be there from the factory. Hence the "missing plastic" name, no doubt.
If you have a White Water and don't have this plastic, your machine isn't complete.....

Totally agree. I agree so much I just bought one

#458 5 years ago

Anyone have any recommendations for me? 35% of the time I go up Big Foot Bluffs my ball comes back down. It's hitting the top of the switch (I have circled in white). I didn't know what the easiest fix for this would be?

IMG_3803_LI (resized).jpgIMG_3803_LI (resized).jpgIMG_3804_LI (resized).jpgIMG_3804_LI (resized).jpg
#459 5 years ago

WH2O ramp cover (resized).pngWH2O ramp cover (resized).png

Years ago there was a guy that made a ramp cover that fixes that problem by keeping the ball down in the ramp. It looked like this. It also helped correct broken out mount points for the switch.

#460 5 years ago
Quoted from tdddddd:

[quoted image]
Years ago there was a guy that made a ramp cover that fixes that problem by keeping the ball down in the ramp. It looked like this. It also helped correct broken out mount points for the switch.

Any idea who was selling them?

#461 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Any idea who was selling them?

No. This was back in 2007. Maybe the guy will pop up here. You can make it yourself. It doesn't have to be perfect. It's hidden under the mountains. Or find some guy who makes protectors and have him cut you one. I have a pdf of that sketch. PM me and I can email it to you.

#462 5 years ago

On my game I just raised up the switch a bit. Just loosen the two small screws on the switch body and push the switch as far up as it'll go. Then tighten it about halfway and try passing a ball through. If you don't hear the switch 'click', drop the front a little until it does.

I think I also put a few washers or spacers between the switch bracket and ramp to raise it a tiny bit more.

#463 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

Anyone have any recommendations for me? 35% of the time I go up Big Foot Bluffs my ball comes back down. It's hitting the top of the switch (I have circled in white). I didn't know what the easiest fix for this would be?
[quoted image][quoted image]

I believe I got a plastic from Pinbits that fixed this a couple of years ago. Think it was this one, but seems it's out of stock:

http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_72&products_id=635&zenid=e273dcc6c3378d1fe1ffb6189d5941c1

#464 5 years ago
Quoted from nman:

I believe I got a plastic from Pinbits that fixed this a couple of years ago. Think it was this one, but seems it's out of stock:
http://www.pinbits.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=13_72&products_id=635&zenid=e273dcc6c3378d1fe1ffb6189d5941c1

Thank you

1 month later
#465 5 years ago
Quoted from Yesh23:

[quoted image][quoted image]

Remove the right most spacer and replace it with a post rubber ring. Now, tighten the ball guide down until you hit the rubber ring. This will route the ball under the switch. You can use a ruler to test the angle and see that the ball is brought down below the switch.

#466 5 years ago

I have an extra mountain mod. Would sell for being 75+ shipping. Pm if interested

10 months later
#467 4 years ago

Plastic arrived yesterday - Thanks Drano! Glad you still had a few left. It really completes the game and very easy to install.

2 months later
#468 4 years ago

Hey Drano, any of these left? I'd prefer this over the decal.

1 week later
#469 4 years ago

Just took a count and I'm down to my last 8 pieces... plus a small handful of seconds.

2 months later
#470 4 years ago
Quoted from Drano:

Just took a count and I'm down to my last 8 pieces... plus a small handful of seconds.

Check your mail please, I want one if there is still some left.

Added over 4 years ago:

Edit: have anyone successfully got in contact with Drano after his last post 3 months ago? Seems like several people, including me, have tried to contact him without any response.

8 months later
#471 3 years ago

Do you still have any left? I’m interested.

11 months later
#472 2 years ago

Anyone have any luck getting a hold of Draino recently? I sent him a message on pinrev yesterday. Haven't heard back yet but what about Newhollend2, you send a message 11 months ago, did you get a reply?

1 month later
#473 2 years ago

Sorry guys. I've been out of the pinball scene for a while and can't remember the last time I posted. I just logged in to list a game for sale and figured I'd catch up on my PM's and old threads.

I can't get these plastics in volume anymore but I have a small batch for a few of you die-hard WH20 fans that still want one.

They're a bit more spendy so I'm charging $50 (shipped mainland N. A.)

Shoot me a PM if interested.

Thanks.

4 months later
#474 1 year ago

anyone a plastic left for sale ... can't get an answer out of "Drano" after several attempts

Promoted items from Pinside Marketplace and Pinside Shops!
$ 12.95
Playfield - Decals
Pinball Pimp

$ 69.50
Boards
Pinball Haus

Eproms
Matt's Basement Arcade

Machine - For Sale
Ontario, CA
$ 225.00
Cabinet - (Alt) Translites
FlyLand Designs

$ 12.95
$ 399.00
Cabinet - Decals
Mircoplayfields

$ 79.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
PinGraffix Pinside Shop

$ 5.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

11,000 (Firm)
Machine - For Sale
Los Angeles, CA
$ 30.00
Playfield - Other
YouBentMyWookie

Machine - For Sale
Sugarloaf, CO
$ 329.99
Lighting - Other
Lighted Pinball Mods

$ 10.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 27.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 125.00
Lighting - Interactive
Pinball Z

$ 15.00
Playfield - Other
Nezzy's Pinball Prints

17,250 (OBO)
$ 60.00
Cabinet - Decals
Pinball Haus

$ 9.95
Lighting - Led
Mitchell Lighting

$ 1,059.00
Flipper Parts
Mircoplayfields

$ 225.00
Lighting - Interactive
Professor Pinball

$ 34.99
Rubber/Silicone
NO GOUGE PINBALL™

$ 9.95
Eproms
Pinballrom

$ 84.99
Cabinet - Armor And Blades
FlyLand Designs

$ 189.00
Playfield - Plastics
Starcade Amusement

Hey modders!
Your shop name here
There are 474 posts in this topic. You are on page 10 of 10.

Wanna join the discussion? Please sign in to reply to this topic.

Hey there! Welcome to Pinside!

Donate to Pinside

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run without any 3rd-party banners or ads, thanks to the support from our visitors? Please consider a donation to Pinside and get anext to your username to show for it! Or better yet, subscribe to Pinside+!

This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/forum/topic/white-water-missing-plastic-coming-soon/page/10 and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.