18 new ratings were added to the Pinside, in the past 24 hours!

9.940/10
One of the best games around. Great rule st. Very playable and fun. The theme is outstanding and one of my favorite games in all departments. Also has the benefit of being a great game for both sophisticated and novice pinheads.
9.069/10
Excellent game. Another simple Bally that can bring you to your knees. Beautiful as a pinball can get.
9.432/10
Simple but great. Can play it again and again. Love the color scheme and art - however, my favorite color is red, so go figure ... also, love the character generally and really liked the hugely corny movie.
Not an easy game, but can kick its butt IF you know the rules and get luck enough to avoid a bunch of drains. One of my all time favorites. Sold my first one. Mad at myself afterwards. Bought another. Will keep this one for good.
9.900/10
full mods and with the new translite, this is my favorite pinball, great choice if you have just 1 pinball at home.
this machine have all you need in a pinball.
9.700/10
very fun pinball, more rules and deep than i think at the begining. Fast and Fun
9.600/10
I went to a pub that had a dozen or so pins..after playing AF a few times, I seen that MM standing there..I never played it, and knew that I had to try it..especially after reading how highly rated this game was..well it blew me away. The game play was fast, the art was great..quite possibly 1 of the best games I've ever played..if I had more time, I'd be there throwing more quarters in that slot!
7.037/10
A very immersive game. The music, callouts, art and design work to convey the feeling of deep space. The alternate green GI lighting was a great feature, and something that should have been used again in other System 11 games. The shots on the playfield are a bit limited, while the top of the playfield is extremely cluttered which makes it hard to get a handle on what there is to shoot for up there. The game has just enough reference to it's predecessor Space Shuttle, without completely re-hashing the game. Even with all the System 11 frills, I think I'm still partial to Space Shuttle for gameplay...
5.883/10
The Simpsons quickly devolves into a one shot game (the millions ramp shot), but it is a game that does integrate its theme very, very well. The sounds and the art bring the player into a mini-Springfield that accurately represents the early episodes of the Simpsons series. The game seems to be missing that one signature playfield toy mechanism that would mask the fact that the game had a single dominating scoring strategy. This game, along with TMNT and Back to the Future, have become fodder for the hipster crowd who prefer style over substance.
9.700/10
WOW, one of my best pinball, very fun and dificult, awsome. sounds and lightshow are perfect.
9.800/10
It's like traveling back in time and playing an original off the line. It's super fast and full of glitz! The lighting is particularly beautiful, and the underside is well thought out and designed. I love the component updates and the simplicity to updating the system. The gameplay is as good as the original since it's the same design, but once again, dang this is a fast table. Expect most balls to drain the first couple dozens plays until you adjust to the difficulty.

I for one love Attack From Mars and am beyond excited to own a living legend brand new out of the box. Thanks to Chicago Gaming for following through on a really snazzy update to one of the best out there!
8.272/10
The most underated pin of all time!?!

I'm not in wrestling, but theme is fun. ugly translite but nice playfield and cabinet artwork.

Great playfield layout, XL size, 6 balls multi-ball, shaker, and well done mini playfield:
what more ? Bally/williams on the backglass?

Rules need to be deepest and some bugs corrected: who gonna make a home edition ROM ?
5.128/10
OK game, incredible 1978 styling!
6.746/10
We loved this game when it was released. Like most Sterns of this era lots of character and fun.
4.916/10
Light the spinner and shoot the upper lanes, that is all there is to this one. And one of the best backglasses in pinball.
9.860/10
This might be the best pin ever created. I know the theme kills it for some, but please put your guard down and put some time on this. It is pure genius. Loaded with shots, has awesome magnet action, code is already very good, and the game is just beautiful.
6.283/10
Another Zacc game from 1986 that is laid out like a Gottlieb game from 1976.

The Pros:
A solid layout that has a serious dose of rish/reward with the roto-target in the middle of the PF. Fantastic geometry and an orbit to the lanes at the top as well as a horseshoe loop on the right means that the ball is always moving dangerously. Mileage on this table will give you the subtleties of the game's ruleset.

The Cons:
Sounds are straight out of a grainy Shaw Brothers movie. The PF and BG artwork are horrid.

The Takeaway:
A good game that will make you think more than you thought it would while you enjoy the action. Play one and enjoy the pin-fu!
3.945/10
Apple Time is a company that only made this title.

The Pros:
An interesting layout and voice callouts in Italian. Who knew pinball would include language lessons? An interesting layout and an art pax that boggles the mind.

The Cons:
Parts? Manuals? Transformer voltage conversions? You have to REALLY want this game to play it in America.

The Takeaway:
Big ups to the crew at The VFW for getting this deck up and running in the US of A! I had never heard of this game, much less the manufacturer until I played this game. Unfortunately, it's not a player. So play it. Say you played it and then play another pinball game. This table is NOT Snake Pliskin approved.
8.207/10
Mystic Star is a simple and fun game from Zaccaria.

The Pros:
A great layout that reminds me of a Gottlieb deck. Great shots, geometry and details (like the feed back to the shooter lane) that make the difference between good and great. The art pax is solid all around and this table really just feels "right". Merlin of the Mega-Leg is about to throw down!

The Cons:
This game really could use a spinner on the left orbit. I know I'm being picky, but that's how I feel about it. This game was produced in 1986 and feels like a throwback to 1976.

The Takeaway:
A difficult to find (in the US) game that is worth the search. Play one if you can when you locate it!
9.380/10
What a fun game. The artwork is epic, the playfield art go with the theme so we'll and are masterfully drawn. Probably the best I've seen. The back glass is awesome too with the lightning interacting with the attract mode. The back glass art is also a work of art and fit the theme so we'll. The music is AWESOME, sure it gets a bit repetitive but as to be expected from a game made in 1982. The lighting is very good too, super bright in the basement when the ball drops down. A lot to shoot for although I can see why people would say there's wasted space. The ball does make it to the basement maybe more than needed .....but hey that's what makes this game so much fun to play. Overall a awesome game with epic artwork and music that's tons of fun to play. I think with the multiball conversion it would blow black hole into a different multiverse.
10.000/10
Get ready for the greatest pinball on earth!

John Papadiuk and his team managed to create one of the greatest and most inovative pinball machine that walked the earth. I wish to thank em for this !

What is so special with this pin u asking ?

From ringmaster, to great callouts , music and sound , amazing multiballs, playfield dmd , canon backbox and educational things (you can read entire history of cirqus after you done with playing ), artwork etc.

There is some bad reviews on this game, that i cant and would not agree, people either are haters or think they are very smart and good pin players so game is easy and boring for them.

Well, if you are fun of pins and love and enjoy playing em this is game for you.

As i said above , game have great callouts , they are also not repetitive and you are not going to be bored cose everytime you will hear something new.

Have great gameplay and good rules , game is fast and challenging and not so hard to learn , allowing you to enjoy it . So very nice gameflow .

Ringmaster is not that hard to beat , in same time nor easy to beat cose shots might be very risky. Also ringmaster battle can be very very hard , so gl with that :).

Boomballon, jugglers , neon ramp,various multiball modes, good video modes , and other things will be only cheery on top for anyone that playing game.Volts spot on playfield when you cross with ball over it you feel like electric shock trough flipper buttons which is one of the greatest gimmicks in pins(along with bony beast heartbeat on scared stiff).

Ramps are also hard to hit and give bit challange to even expirienced players .

Did i mentioned that game have one of the most beautifull artwork from all pins ?

Mentioned all things above and not having one single downside ill give it 10!

"Au revoir, arriva derci, adios, goodbye!"

Disclaimer:
i am just a fan of pins , i am not pro player, love this hobby (love to play pinballs) and every review is based on my personal feeling and emotion. I am in this game only for FUN and to have stress free ;).
7.921/10
Nice machine with cool lighting and super fast gameplay! Decent art, but there're games with better art from those times. This game is all about the multiball, which is fun until you did that 3 times in 1 game haha. Wouldn't recommend this machine over F14-Tomcat, Taxi or Black Knight 2000 that're more fun to play in my eyes.
8.203/10
By far the best Sega game! The rocket and moon are very cool gimmicks, just like the 13 ball multiball. Fast gameplay, decent art, tight shots and it's a difficult game to complete. Because of the tight shots, it's possible to only hit posts on a bad day.
8.396/10
I really like this games layout, and rules, since it really forces you to use the whole playfield! The Music is really good, and the sounds are pretty fine! ( Even though i like Classic artwork better, it looks pretty good on this game) BEST Star Wars pin out there!!
9.900/10
Great Pin
10.000/10
Absolutely fantastic pin! Love every aspect
There are 29729 ratings (that include a comment). Currently showing results page 7 of 1190.