47 new ratings were added to the Pinside, in the past 24 hours!

5.485/10
Cactus Canyon has an above average art package and a great theme. The playfield design plays well, but is not original and similar games have been much better in the past. The sound and code were never completed and it shows. The game is too easy and mediocre for a B/W game. By far the best thing about it is the quick draw drop targets. This part of the game is very neat and implimented well. I feel they should have brought out the enemy personalities to draw you in. Something similar to the quality of MM, CP or Capcom's Kingpin. Battling each member of the gang, having them talk to you leading to a final showdown with Bart was a missed opportunity. The backglass characters also is a disconnect as most are missing from the game / dmd animations etc. What we have is a game that was rushed out the door and never finished and it feels like it. No final bionic Bart, random quotes that feel forced and parts with no music at all. This game commands a high price because it's rare, and not because it's a must have pinball masterpiece.
7.309/10
Some of the best artwork ever placed on a backglass or playfield--just beautiful! Great sounds as well. I wish the game played as good as it looks. I was really expecting to like this one, was disappointed initially and came back to it later. It still didn't impress me, nor has it any of the subsequent times I've played it. If I had a big collection I'd buy a Centaur just so I could look and marvel at the art.
6.146/10
Always heard this is the worst game out there...not great by any means but it is fun. The stand up “snipers” are a unique feature and I like th flow of the ramps. Not an A title but not the worst.
8.034/10
A great theme & the machine certainly has presence not the least that the theme is in tune with the pinball heydays. A great player & certainly a keeper for me.
6.572/10
It's kind of neat to play "The Largest Pinball Machine Ever!", but it's more of a novelty than an awesome game. Playfield runs kinda slow because it so large. You're constantly waiting for the ball to come back. Over all, fun the first few times, but I might pass on this in the future.
9.292/10
Just picked this up and have put on about 20 games. This is my first JJP game and I love it. The layout is great, the build quality is fantastic and it speakers are really nice. The game is so much fun to play. Still trying to pick up a bit of the rules. I will update the review once I have more plays on it.
6.601/10
Finally had a chance to put some games on Batman 66. It was one of the least favorite Stern titles that I've ever played. I do think the rotating carousel is a unique idea, but there just seemed to be some odd spaces where the ball would end up getting stuck.
9.860/10
Steve Richie's ultimate modern classic. Shots are amazing, game is difficult to master but easy to play/not inherently punishing. Out of the box, needs an LED OCD board for LED conversion and art blades or BackAlley buildings to create the experience. People can go really toy-happy/crazy on this game, but I keep mine stock. Only knock is the plastics art- the creepy heads on the left plastics especially- but besides that this game is a total work of art.
9.940/10
Addams is the game that showed me that the experience of pinball could be truly magical. In many ways, it was as though the very movie came to life before my very eyes, but in an expanded and brilliant new way. A special game and genuine keeper.
9.420/10
Nordmans best game ever. wish never sold. alot of fun nudging lower half has great dynamic. just saw reveal of new jjp version. think it will be hard to beat the stern.
9.150/10
Really fun pin. All the shots are really great, smooth orbit and ramps, diverter on the left ramp, fun center shot to score. Not much bad to say about this one except the cabinet artwork is pretty plain. I have mine lit up nicely with Comet LEDs. Very solid pin, great for kids, they love to try and get the high scores for all the different teams. There is a real basketball hoop in this one and multiple ways to score with it. 4 spots kick up the ball while also having to pass it to avoid the defender. Of course the shot up the middle is the easiest way to score, but also the left ramp diverter goes up and that ramp wraps around to score a shot also.
10.000/10
A great game, like many on the list, highly underrated.
10.000/10
Great game, lots of fun, two super spinners, off set flipper shot ramp, multi ball, kickout hole, drop targets, and three bumper thumpers...= Classic game in my book. Great shots, challenging with great audio. A classic game I'm glad is in my collection. This game is way underrated. Much better than mousing around and many other titles rated higher.
7.596/10
Fast action older Stern. Love the long line of drops. Tough to lock ball though.
6.751/10
Surprisingly fun as a cookie cutter layout. More or less Kiss. Bad geometry for the ball lock. Seems to slopped in more than made on purpose.
7.706/10
Not very deep but its mean. Makes you want to come back for more. Love stacking multiballs.
7.507/10
The game that got me into pinball. So much fun.
4.954/10
Great art but that is all that its got. Not that fun.
9.200/10
Future classic. The shaker motor is a must on this game, makes a huge difference in the feel of the game.
5.318/10
Very fun for an early SS. Great strategy needed for use of drop targets.
10.000/10
Super awesome game. Total ass kicker. Love it.
8.192/10
One of the better rock themed pins.
8.264/10
One of the best, forever a classic.
8.208/10
As modern as it gets. A little too much for my taste.
8.269/10
Great classic.
There are 30808 ratings (that include a comment). Currently showing results page 14 of 1233.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside