37 new ratings were added to the Pinside, in the past 24 hours!

9.234/10
My favorite em. Great logic for em era. Probably the most complex scoring of any em I have played.
7.088/10
Very Hard Pinball !!
Great combinations shots
Absolutely unratted
10.000/10
Perfect pinball. What more is there to say? I call it a ‘Pinball Trainer’ . It gets players used to making shots and completing common pinball objectives. Great fun for newbs and pros alike. I’ve heard it called everything from easy to difficult. Once you are comfortable with the layout, achieving Scared Stiff should be possible.

If you haven’t experienced the Stiff o Meter, you haven’t fully played pinball.
8.450/10
A great game if you love drop targets. It certainly has the "just one more game. . . " factor.
Even though its is a step back in the evolution of sound I actually like the use of chimes in this game -- they add a pleasant background to game play. No fancy toys or complicated rules. . . this game is proof that sometimes simpler is better.
10.000/10
I played this at TPF and immediately placed an order. It will be the game to beat in 2018. I would give it the edge over a very strong field this year including JJPs new Pirates, Spooky’s Alice Cooper, Heighway’s Alien and P3s Lexi Lightspeed. I will update my rating once I get a chance to put a lot of plays on it. I can say, right off the top, that the right ramp shot (2nd from the right) seems impossibly hard. I like a challenging game, but I can only make this shot, maybe every other game. The art, music and animations are just spectacular. Lexi has more ‘stickiness’ since it uses the p-roc board and can be customized, but Lexi doesn’t have the eye candy you need to attract players. Lexi and Houdini should be in every collector’s (afficionado’s) collection.
Yeah, I’m giving a plug for P3’s Gerry Stellenberg. Lexi is a labor of love and, I think, under appreciated for its enormous potential.
9.080/10
Mayhem Meets Strategy!
Very fun adrenaline filled game, with a lot of shots.
Game flow is very good. But some shots are tight: when you are on there is great flow, when your ramp shots are off not so much. So the game is a mix between downright crazy, skill shooting (Ramps, Orbits, Doc Oc) , target bashing (Goblin and Sandman targets) and rule based strategy and you adjust depending on how your game is going.
Modes are stackable and can be added during Multiball and the Octo Multiball...this leads to total craziness as the shaker and all various call outs and lights kicking in... one shot can lead to several scores. I think the center post adds to the strategy also, it can hurt you as much as it helps.
Overall the artwork on the Black is fantastic. The DMD animations aren’t that great,but some of them grow on you. Music and call outs are cool, and there seems to be different call outs very often.
Overall very fun and well themed game.
7.338/10
I love Rollergames (pinball machine). Music is extremely good and very catchy. Love the magnet and layout. Art isn’t the best though but it isn’t a deal breaker. Do not like the theme at all but it is integrated well.
8.421/10
One of the best System 11 games and ushers in a new era of pinball as the one of the final alphanumeric display games but starts to feel more like the machines that would come after it. Beautiful artwork, really cool (literally) fan topper, and great sound package. A really fun game to play with lots of neat shots and of course the three spinning discs that really change up the game. They are the ultimate wildcard to make or break your game.
7.944/10
I've played this several times and maybe the flippers are a little weak on the machine I play or something, but I find this machine overrated. Lots of open unused play field and all the ramps are deep in the back. The center shot is really cool, but I find it drains down the middle all the time... The humor and sounds are the game's greatest aspect. It's fun to play, but not number 1 or 2.
9.420/10
How could you not love this game? It's a classic with toys and gimmicks galore, lots of shots, cool music, funny callouts, and good music. I can liken this machine to the feeling people get about the thrills of Halloween. Never gets old!
9.020/10
When I think about 90's pinball machines this is the one that always stands out. There's so much going on, yet somehow it isn't overwhelming. The spinning trunk was jaw dropping to me as a kid and it still makes me smile today. Might have been the pinnacle of the golden era machines for me. Artwork was so cool, the theme is interesting and makes for cool gameplay with the different acts you have to fulfill. The cabinet is super cool, draws you in! A little too pricey for me to own one myself... but if it's in an arcade, you can bet I'll be dropping some quarters on this classic.
7.770/10
Cool game even though I'm not super into licensed titles. The launch cannon and the skull were neat little gimmicks, but overall I don't go gaga when I see one. It looks cooler than it is fun to play for me anyway.
8.432/10
A classic machine that saved pinball. It's beginner friendly with simple to understand rules, easy two or three ball multi ball, and an awesome theme. I love space themes and for 1984 the Space Shuttle was all the rage. The play field is full of cool artwork and the mirrored backglass is no slouch either. There isn't much I don't like about this machine, one of the machines I'd love to own someday.
5.502/10
As a Blackhawks fan, it has it's appeal visually. Pretty boring layout, everything is symmetrical and there's just not a lot going on. I like to play a few games, its ok. I do like the little flippers to shoot the drop targets in the center though.
8.181/10
One of the most beautiful machines ever made. I don't know what it is about this game that just draws me in. One of Python's greatest pieces of art. It's beautiful but a tough machine at the same time. This table seems to drain easily on the outlanes which gets really annoying. The flow isn't super great since there's only one ramp shot, lots of the time the ball just goes crazy bouncing off drop targets and posts. The helmet on the top is a cool feature, as is the upper play field that the ramp connects to. Its a very alluring machine, I want to be much better at it than I am someday. Let's not forget about the music, the music is wonderful. Lots of variation too.
4.219/10
Was excited to try this, loved the Jetsons as a kid, found one locally and got to play it.... Man, what a bummer, and I HATE giving Spooky a bad review since we all want them to succeed but this would have been better left unreleased. It is super boring, the sounds are pretty lame, the display was frizting out as I played it... the art package was solid, thats about all I could say positive - don't see how they even sold one unit.
5.995/10
Ground breaking for it's time with the addition of the upper play field. Fun theme and ok for a few plays for me, I just don't like it enough to want to play it a lot. The sounds on this game are really obnoxious to me, especially the drop target timers... there's so many banks of them it's constantly making that noise.... I do love BK2K though. I'm in the minority in loving that one more than the original.
8.840/10
One of those machines that must be played if its in a collection. I love High Speed and this is just a little better in some respects. The Supercharger is a really cool gimmick that really draws you in. The backglass is a classic. Music and sound is excellent. Forever in the Top 100.
7.627/10
The backglass is awful but someone on Ebay is making an alternative that's WAY better.
This is an underrated, fun game. Music is so-so, but the jet sound effects are great and the siren is awesome. Very flashy with 7 flash bulbs on the playfeild. Great attract mode when set to "novelty".
9.064/10
For years I was in the majority. I didn’t want a Sega game and was turned off by the theme. I had played one at an arcade that had weak flippers and incandescent bulbs. Then, after watching some videos and hearing that Chad redid the code, I was interested. So I picked up a really nice example and it’s even better than i thought it would be. There’s so many shots and rules and good flow. If you don’t think Baywatch is an awesome game, I would recommend you play one that works well. Definitely a “one more game” pin for me.
5.520/10
Way too electronic, lacks character. The digital playfield is annoyingly bright and distracting. Not enough variety of shots and the middle of the playfield is barren. I think it's because they designed it that way to be modular for different games, but ends up hurting its potential.
7.802/10
Such an excellent game. Only problem is price.
6.153/10
Dragon is more of a novelty game than a pinball machine. Lots of fun for goofing around but doesn't belong in any competitions.
Sounds are good for a laugh as well.
6.098/10
This game just did not do it for me. Ramp, ramp, ramp, ramp....and so on. It just seemed like a lot of ramp play. This game has a great theme and could have been amazing but it just isn't. The lighting is good, playfield is nice, the cabinet is nice, the display sucks in my opinion. Animations are hard to understand what they are and repeat very often as does the sound features. Too repetitive for me. Some people love it, I had mine for 30 days and I was done with it.
9.500/10
Fun game. It is built like a tank. Some of the toys and dodads are a little touchy but other than that the quality of the game is good. Mine is an older model EC LE and everyone complains about the 5V lights. I have had no problems and when I did have one go out it was very straightforward to track and replace. The playfield is beautiful and the light show is equally impressive. A few things feel a little half done--like the wizard head that just kind of sits there...there is a mod with some fire pots but that should just be part of the game. Plain targets feel like they should have stickers on them. These are expensive games, and that extra $5 that the factory could spend would make the game look $500 better. Cabinet art is nice. Mine is the painted version and is very nice. I can play the game for hours and really enjoy it. Great family game!
There are 32318 ratings (that include a comment). Currently showing results page 13 of 1293.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside