18 new ratings were added to the Pinside, in the past 24 hours!

7.514/10
fun pin, good shots, great theme, Awesome toys, just wish the playfield had better artwork.
8.873/10
This is the Spanish version of Williams Gulfstream, but in my opinion: undestructible paint, as good as a Williams.
Except: Jones plugs are a dog, you have to be very carefull with those or even better, replace them (when needed).
Most of the single player Williams that I played where Segasa, including Casbah (Jubilee,Darling) and Astro Flite (Strato Flite).
Very fast game, add-a-ball or a combination with free games, love it.
9.423/10
Wow, THIS is pinball! Not the deepest ruleset but the gameplay will keep you coming back for more. Sometimes less is more.

The artwork, theming, sound track, callouts and game play are all super badass!
8.396/10
Helped a fellow pin collector fix a minor flipper problem a while ago. First time playing this machine or even ever seeing it. I had read about its collectibility and fun game play! I must say I was not disappointed! After the repairs where completed we played several games and it gave me a different perspective on games from that era! Previously to seeing this machine I thought that I had a very clear idea on what I wanted in my collection. Mostly A list machines. That would of been a mistake! Shit, think I’m going to need a bigger space! Hope this helps! Mike
8.680/10
Played this game while on vacation, at a retailers. Sorry to say, “IT WASN’T DIALED IN”!Why this happens!? In spite of this “ WOW “ what a fun game! Personally not a Maiden fan, yet! But I could learn to be! Like the guys on SDTM say “ smooth as butter “! Hope I’m aloud to do that!? Anyway great game, great flow and great call outs! Very interactive! IMHO, A GREAT GAME! Hope this helps! Mike
6.903/10
I had this game in my collection for about 6 months. It was actually my first! For that reason and the circumstances of who was with me when I purchased this machine it holds a special place for me! All that aside, for the time of this machines introduction it is a very impressive game! I would not hesitate to recommend it to the collectors out there as a valued addition or to the new pinball enthusiast. It’s a fun and unique game! Hope this helps! Mike
7.675/10
I have owned this game for approx a year. In my opinion it is one of the best target games of its era and possibly to date! When dialed in it is fast and furious! I feel when you rate a game it should be based on a games strengths and weaknesses! This game “IS NOT” trying to be something it isn’t!
IT’S A TARGET GAME!!! Bonus is it has two ramps, three ball multiball, captive/lockball, Bonus $10,000,000 skill shot, extra ball, special, save ball and a roulette wheel! What the hay!!!!??? Stop trying to compare it to whatever! Just enjoy it! A pinball marvel,for its time, and great machine that has stood the test of time of 31+ years! Hope this helps! Mike
8.192/10
Recently played this game at a retailer, while on vacation. Wasn’t dialed in and the creature wasn’t working! But in spite of this the game was amazing! It was everything I thought it would be and more! I could easily be classified as nostalgic but I don’t feel this had much to do with my rating of this machine! It is what it is——— AMAZING! Hope this helps! Mike
7.441/10
I had this game in my collection for approx a year. It’s cheasy, quirky and weird! But it is action packed and full of all kinds of toys that will rival any game from the past and the present! I would gladly have this game back in my collection! Dollar for Dollar you can not go wrong with this machine! Hope this helps! Mike
7.726/10
Played this game on location. My overall thoughts “ MEH “! I love the band but the game was just lacking in so many ways! The only reason I rated it as high as I did was because of the music! I will say that I am looking forward to playing the premium/LE. I am hoping that it will redeem itself! Hope this helps! Mike
8.980/10
This is a game I recently purchased. Keep in mind that I am not a seasoned pinball player. From a “novice”, not young, view point. This game is very interactive with lots to do and a hoot to play! Could there be more and better call outs? Yes! But this game has plenty and most of them work very well with the game! I have read where some have said that this game is too easy. When I first got my game I would have agreed but I followed some pinside and pinrev advice and dialed the game in, ie:
increased the pitch. It now plays like a totally different game! I was originally posting high scores all the time. Now it is kicking my ass constantly! If you don’t hit your shots just right the ball will come back at you with a vengeance! Which makes those rare times when I do exceptional all that more satisfying! Although, I have to say my wife still really enjoys it. It’s her favourite! Don’t go too steep but you can certainly push it! Hope this helps! Mike
7.670/10
If unkle Skeeter wanted to design a vertical pinball game for the fairway at the county fair, this would be it.

The Pros:
I got to play this game in the corner of the VFW collection in Ann Arbor, MI. The game was hidden away in a corner/hallway and I walked by it a few times before I realized what it was. This game is fun! Another attempt at trying to make pinball more accessible for players that would not normally play pin, and a smaller footprint for ops who are counting their square footage and their coins. Politically incorrect depictions of moonshiners always crack me up!

The Cons:
Finding one. This game is fun, but it really belongs in a Chuck E. Cheese. Frustration factor can be high until you get the timing of the game and then, you get bored with it quickly. Not long in the lastability department, but entertaining for a game or 7.

The Takeaway:
Banzai Run never had it this good. Between pacing and learning how to aim vertically, this game is a hoot, but that's about it. Find one if you can. Enjoy a beer or two with friends while taking turns at it and then you can say you played it.
8.480/10
This is my first real pinball. It was the first one that I paid above my budget. The first one that drew me in and the first one that draws me back! I don’t have a whole lot of experience with different machines but I do know that this machine is something special! Will I have it forever? I don’t know! But it is definitely a machine that drives me crazy and draws me back for one more game! I have bought newer machines that I am very impressed with but when you think how a 28+ year old machine can still stand the test of time, kick my ass, and laugh at me while it’s doing it, is pretty darn cool! Hope this helps! Mike
6.312/10
Overall, a decent game to me. I admit I don't like the music but even more so I don't like the lack of toys (completely absent on the Pro in particular). It's definitely a unique layout which is refreshing but the game just doesn't have staying power for me personally. I'm also a bit surprised a game themed on a band has zero toys or figures of anything music related. No guitars, no big speakers, no band members, no stage, etc. Just a weird hodgepodge of Egyptians, soldiers, ghouls, Satan, etc.
1.525/10
One of worst games ever played
8.896/10
Pirates of the Caribbean (JJP) is the 4th game from Jersey Jack and their most ambitious to date.

The Pros:
The layout, artwork and sounds are brilliant. A great design from a new pinball designer is something to be celebrated. The animations are the best I have ever seen in a pinball game. The characters are well balanced from the get go and I'm sure that this game will only get better as software is updated. For a widebody game, this game does not feel wide. It feels like it shoots very well. Some of the game's shots are incredibly well put together and the flow of this table is incredible. There is a lot to do in this game. You may need a vacation away from everything else to really get this game down.

The Cons:
The risks taken with this design will have to stand the test of time. The tri-spinner and the chest have already been "reduced" in their complexity (and rightfully so). The rules are so deep and complex, that the only way to really get to know this game is to own one. Most pinheads do not have tens of thousands of dollars sitting around. Dialed In got the gameplay balance right. Would someone please reel Keith Johnson in (I admit it, I'm STILL trying to figure out how to play WoZ)? Thank you.

The Takeaway:
I got the chance to play the proto and the chest and the tri-spinner are not working as they should. While some may complain, I believe the JJP team made the correct decision to go with reliability as compared to flash. Will this game get better, yep. My sincere hope is that the balance of the game's rules and the reliability of it's mechanisms will become refined as well.
8.896/10

The Pros:

The Cons:

The Takeaway:
8.132/10
Played it at golden stste, I liked it the most of all new games, asked my distributor about it and he said he not carrying it to many glitches, I will pass on it for a few yrs, very fun , a keeper if it's not breaking down or having codes issues?
I want to rate it higher on looks and play but didn't get enough time on it
7.274/10
Kiss music isn't good but the game is a homerun for theming around this band.
6.287/10
an old game but a lot of fun
10.000/10
Now this is clearly one of the ten best pinball games ever... it has everything. Its fun, great toys, cool animation and so much more. This game is a home run... would love to see an upgraded version with new effects by a company like Chicago Gaming.
5.566/10
I'm still not understanding why so many games like this get so much love. Once you play JJ Hobbit how can you really think this game is a top 5 type game? To me the playfield is totally cluttered and so many awesome opportunities went missed. The game isn't that much fun after playing it for about an hour you'd get bored pretty fast. Whereas the Hobbit you'd never want to stop playing. The Hobbit is only about 100 times better.
6.225/10
Another way overated game. Its super campy but it has a lot of toys and stuff. As a fan of Universal Monsters this isn't the game I would want... these aren't even the Universal Monsters. Wouldn't it be cool to see JJ do a pinball based on the Universal Monsters to have Dracula modes to Frankenstein, to Wolfman and so on. No monsters playing the drums. LOL

The game is fun but its not the 5th best pinball game ever. Please. Its one of the better ones but nothing close to one of the 10 best.
9.840/10
little deception at first for the lack of toys, but the hand on flipper is awsome, fast , deep and a lot of fun. The sound is really great, i forget rapidly the lack of toys because the flow is simply perfect and the game is near to be perfect too.
6.814/10
The game is cool but grossly overated. When i look back at the tv show or even the movie the pinball game is way off the mark. The TV show is more serious and the pinball game is way to campy. I'm not threading the concept and the game itself ...
There are 32925 ratings (that include a comment). Currently showing results page 11 of 1317.

Hey there! Got a moment?

Great to see you're enjoying Pinside! Did you know Pinside is able to run thanks to donations from our visitors? Please donate to Pinside, support the site and get anext to your username to show for it! Donate to Pinside