Twisted Tokens

“3D printed Parts and Complete Custom Virtual Pinball Machines”

» Back to Twisted Tokens home



Biz information Shop home


Addams Family Bookcase Shop highlight

Addams Family Bookcase Mod. The bookcase is actual Wood Filament and has a grainy texture. It has been stained with a wood stain. The books are hand-painted, so no two will be alike. Can custom paint and stain with extended production times. All orders are started after the order is placed and will take 14-20 Bussiness days to fulfill due to both the printing and painting being very labor-intensive

When ordering, if you have custom requests or wish to see a photo of your actual item to approve before shipment, please contact me.



Disclaimer: All designs are of several categories. Original designs by myself, Modified designs in the public domain, unaltered designs in the public domain. All designs were found to be in the Creative Commons category and allowed commercial distribution. Regardless of design, the entire contract of sale is solely as a print-on-demand and construction service and not the sale of the intellectual property.

Addams Family Pinball Bookcase Mod Originally published by: Selmo
Original License at time of download was Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2712983
Changed and adapted by Randyre

Skull Originally published by: trailogy
Original License at time of download was Attribution 4.0 International (CC BY 4.0)
https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:518109
Changed and adapted by Randyre



Item photos

IMG_0160 (resized).jpg
IMG_0161 (resized).jpg
IMG_0162 (resized).jpg
IMG_0163 (resized).jpg
IMG_0167 (resized).jpg
IMG_0156 (resized).jpg
IMG_0164 (resized).jpg
IMG_0165 (resized).jpg
IMG_0166 (resized).jpg
TAF Bookcase mod1 (resized).jpg
TAF Bookcase mod2 (resized).jpg


Order here!

Add this to your cart

Addams Family Bookcase
Pre-order for $ 14.50
$ 145.00


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

$ 145.00

Pre-order now for $ 14.50!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 14.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 130.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 3.80 (International $ 22.00) Free shipping on orders over $ 110.00

Questions?

Contact Twisted Tokens (via PinsideMail)

5733337115


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


Twisted Tokens

Other items in this category

From: $ 5.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 6.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 1.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
From: $ 11.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
From: $ 24.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
From: $ 8.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 45.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
From: $ 12.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 55.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 95.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
From: $ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 18.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for The Addams Family

» Display more shop items for The Addams Family Gold (Special Collectors Edition)


This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1331-twisted-tokens/05397-addams-family-bookcase and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.