Legends of Valhalla by American Pinball - Deluxe Edition Shop highlight

Legends of Valhalla Deluxe Edition (Limited to 300 units)
THIS IS A PRE ORDER - GAME IS NOT IN STOCK READY TO SHIP - Expecting stock in the next 3-4 weeks as of 4-14-22

We have the largest US order in for this game - Buy with confidence form a top American distributor - We guarantee the best price and service on every American game we sell.

Are your skills sharpened for battle?

Legends of Valhalla, designed by Riot Pinball, is the 4th American Pinball title. Legends of Valhalla is an immersive pinball machine which brings the player into the world of the Norse gods and other Viking mythology. The game is a standard body design, utilizing three flippers offering a variety of fast and unique shots, including 3 metal ramps. The game rules have a variety of objectives that the player must either start or complete as they work their way through the game attempting to not only reach the wizard mode Valhalla, the majestic hall of dead Vikings, but also advance to the final epic battle known as Ragnarok, the super wizard mode.

Legends of Valhalla has 16 intricate modes programmed in the form of Viking legends for players to explore along with many multiballs and several mini features that are unlocked during specific actions while playing the game.

The game also exhibits a couple of fun playfield features such as the Kraken, which grabs the ball via a hidden magnet mounted underneath the playfield and flings it around in chaos. Also featured is a Viking ship where the player builds their army by locking balls inside to begin multiball play. Additionally, Thor's hammer, which is mounted on the back panel and activated by a 3rd flipper button, comes crashing down onto the ball which is held by a magnet just over the top lanes, simulating a dramatic lightning strike, adding to the gameplay experience.

Deluxe Edition Playfield Features:

3 Flippers
6 Balls
3 Metal Ramps with Wireform returns
Special Gold-Foil Apron *Deluxe Exclusive
Sculpted and hand-painted Odin figure *Deluxe Exclusive
Special hand-painted shields on ship *Deluxe Exclusive
Interactive Thor’s Hammer
1 Hidden Kraken Magnet
1 Thor’s Hammer Magnet above top lanes
1 Spinner
1 Berzerker Controllable Drop Target
7 Stand-Up Targets
Flippers lit with Apron Lighting
Over 100 RGB lights
2 Spotlights
12 Flashers
Sculpted and hand-painted Skull Pile
500 Professional Callouts
Epic Soundtrack featuring 23 licensed music tracks from Two Steps from Hell

Rule Features:

22 Total modes, including:
16 Legend Battle modes (5 are multiball)
6 other modes (3 are multiball)
Valhalla Wizard Mode
Ragnarok Super Wizard Mode

Deluxe Edition Cabinet Features:

Real Mirrored Backglass *Deluxe Exclusive
Topper *Deluxe Exclusive
15.6" Full Color High-Resolution LCD
4 stereo speakers plus 8” cabinet subwoofer
Upgraded gold-color Powder Coated side rails, backbox hinges, lockdown bar and legs *DELUXE Exclusive
Shaker Motor *Deluxe Feature
Knocker *Deluxe Feature
Anti-Reflective ‘Magic’ Playfield Glass *Deluxe Feature
275 lbs. unboxed
75"H x 29"W x 55"D

Linked to game

Item photos

LOVH (resized).jpg

Order here!

Add this to your cart

Pre-order for $ 839.50
$ 8,395.00



This item has not been reviewed yet.


$ 8,395.00

Pre-order now for $ 839.50!

This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 839.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 7,555.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.

A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.

Free shipping! This item does not ship internationally.

Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine


Contact MaineHomeRec (via PinsideMail)




No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.

Maine Home Recreation

Other items in this category

$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
$ 7,995.00
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
$ 7,795.00
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Legends of Valhalla

This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.