Preorder Oktoberfest Pinball by American Pinball

Pinball on Tap
***********This is a preorder************ VERY limited quantity available
Experience the world famous Oktoberfest, year round, with Pinball on Tap! Travel around the festival, visiting over a dozen tents and collecting steins for each.

Thrill at the exciting rides, including the amazing Corkscrew rollercoaster! Enjoy fantastic music, food, and drink to round out the ultimate Oktoberfest adventure.

Playfield Features
Multiple wireform ramps including the Awesome Corkscrew Roller Coaster, with twin loops and a zig zag
Rollercoaster Shack & Beer Barrel 3-ball lock mechanisms
RGB lighting for both feature inserts and general playfield illumination
Otto the Bartender - Interactive target and ball lock assembly
Three flippers
Three bumper car pop bumpers
Three slingshots
Four magnets, two of which are player-controlled via MagNab cabinet button
Ramp that raises and lowers
Rule Features
5 multiballs (including Beer Barrel Multiball and Corkscrew Multiball)
14 Tent Modes, including a video mode and a mini-wizard mode
Beer Stein Power Ups to assist player towards objectives and increase scoring
Food Stand, scoring accelerator with two special modes, including a mini-wizard mode
Three mini-wizard modes and an Uber-Wizard mode
Lots of ducks!

Cabinet Features
Real back glass
Custom music
275lbs unboxed
75"H x 29"W x 55"D
15.6" Full Color LCD with 1366x768 resolution
6 stereo speakers plus 8” cabinet subwoofer

***********This is a preorder************ VERY limited quantity available.

MAINE HOME RECREATION IS AN AUTHORIZED AMERICAN PINBALL DEALER AND GUARANTEES THE BEST ALL IN PRICE ON ANY AMERICAN GAME WE SELL. CALL FOR ACTUAL SHIPPING COST.



Linked to game



Item photos

oktober (resized).jpg


Order here!

Add this to your cart

Oktoberfest Standard
Pre-order for $ 779.50
$ 7,795.00


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

$ 7,795.00

Pre-order now for $ 779.50!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 779.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 7,015.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 199.00 This item does not ship internationally.

Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine

Questions?

Contact MaineHomeRec (via PinsideMail)

2077406135

2077406135


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


Maine Home Recreation

Other items in this category

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 10,499.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 7,995.00
$ 6,995.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 9,000.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 8,395.00

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Oktoberfest


This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.