JURASSIC PARK PRO

Visit our web site - http://www.ThePinballPlace.com
Authorized Dealer.

New & reconditioned pinball machines in stock.

Will consider trades. Stern Factory Warranty.

Paypal, Credit cards accepted.

Inventory changes daily, so please call for availability.



Linked to game



Item photos

JurassicPark-Pro-CabinetLF (resized).jpg


Order here!

Add this to your cart

JURASSIC PARK PRO
Pre-order for $ 699.90
$ 6,999.00


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

$ 6,999.00

Pre-order now for $ 699.90!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 699.90 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 6,299.10 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Ships for $ 400.00 This item does not ship internationally.

Listed in

Games > Pinball Machine

Questions?

Contact The Pinball Place (via PinsideMail)

507-381-7266


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


The Pinball Place

Other items in this category

$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
Godzilla Premium Out of stock
 
$ 8,600.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
Elton John PE Pre-order!
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PREMIUM) Pre-order!
 
$ 11,500.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 12,000.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 8,500.00
Pinball Machine
 
From: $ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
JURASSIC PARK PREMIUM Out of stock
 
$ 7,000.00
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,500.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
JAWS (PRO) Pre-order!
 
$ 9,499.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
DEAD POOL (PRO) Pre-order!
 
$ 10,200.00
Pinball Machine
 
From: $ 6,999.00
Pinball Machine
 
$ 4,999.00
Pinball Machine
 

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Jurassic Park (Pro)


This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1286-the-pinball-place/04279-jurassic-park-pro and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.