PinShades

“Professional tools for top-performance pinball play”

» Back to PinShades home



Biz information Shop home


PinSteps for Rush

This item ships with 2 PinSteps along with 0.25° black rubber adjusters (1 pair), you will need 2 pairs to deck out all 4 of your legs with these stylish kicks!
The dark pink/dark purple shimmer color of these PinSteps will really look good on your Rush! They complement the playfield artwork very well.
Pick a size below based on how much you want to see, 1.5° on both front and back will look the best! If you want to add some challenge to your game, order larger sizes for the back and smaller for the front. To make your game easier, put the smaller size in the back, and larger in the front!

If you are a casual player, and your game is playing too hard, you can place larger PinSteps on the front legs, easing up the aggressiveness of play and letting you have more fun!
If you are a competition player, and need to increase the difficulty and speed of your game, place larger PinSteps on the rear legs.
If you like your game as it sits, but want a stylish way to protect your floor from scratches, PinSteps in equal sizes can be placed on all 4 legs.

PinSteps comes in 4 different adjustment heights, and includes a flexible rubber pad on the bottom to reduce or eliminate game slippage. Order 2 different sizes of PinSteps to increase or decrease the angle of your game, so for example, if you put 2.0° PinSteps on the back and 1.0° PinSteps on the front, your game level will have increased by a total of 1.0°.

This item ships with 2 PinSteps along with 0.25° black rubber adjusters
This is a pre-order spot where you pay a small deposit, this helps us procure the correct amount of supplies to do a run. You will get an additional request for the rest of the payment once this order is ready to ship.



Linked to 3 games



Item photos

IMG_1454.jpeg
IMG_1291.jpeg
IMG_1292.jpeg
IMG_1386.jpeg
IMG_1387.jpeg
IMG_1388.jpeg
IMG_1389.jpeg


Order here!

Pick a variation

2.0° with 0.25° Pads
Pre-order for $ 4.00
$ 39.99
1.5° with 0.25° Pads
Pre-order for $ 3.50
$ 34.99
1.0° with 0.25° Pads
Pre-order for $ 3.00
$ 29.99
0.5° with 0.25° Pads
Pre-order for $ 2.50
$ 24.99


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

From $ 24.99

Pre-order now from $ 2.50!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 2.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 22.49 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Price depends on selected item variation.

Ships for $ 12.00 (International $ 33.00)

Questions?

Contact PinShades / PinSteps (via PinsideMail)

2132809298


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


PinShades

Other items in this category

From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 35.00
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 25.00
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 30.00
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 20.00
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
 
From: $ 24.99
Cabinet - Other
PinSteps for Jaws Pre-order!
 

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Rush (Pro)

» Display more shop items for Rush (Premium)

» Display more shop items for Rush (LE)


This page was printed from and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.