WilliPinball Mods

“Aftermarket mods for your Pinball Machine.”

» Back to WilliPinball Mods home



Biz information Shop home


Palantir Eye of Sauron Crystal Sphere Mod for Stern LOTR Shop highlight Over 100 sold!

Palantir Eye of Sauron Crystal Sphere Mod for Stern Lord of the Rings. Handcrafted using quality components. The spheres are mounted on custom stainless steel LOTR Palantir Brackets. Comet LEDs are used for the lighting source, with diode rectification to prevent ghosting, and Molex connectors to plug into the factory wiring harness. Installation instructions are in the attached PDF. Huge improvement over the stock Palantir sphere, it really adds a great touch to your LOTR.

Versions:
Standard for LOTR Standard Edition
LE for LOTR Limited Edition (included wiring harness adaptor as LEs used different wiring connector)



Linked to 2 games



Item photos

99c24bab403434306f289a5c9e4a3bde78f1b484 (resized).jpg
af03b28c0cc21e14184be9fe0c436531cecec931 (resized).jpg
IMG_6725 (resized).JPG
Palantir Installation Instructions.pdf (PDF preview)


Order here!

Pick a variation


LOTR (Standard) Palantir Mod
Pre-order for $ 18.50
Game: Not selected
$ 185.00
LOTR (LE) Palantir Mod
Pre-order for $ 19.50
Game: Not selected
$ 195.00


Review

N/A

This item has not been reviewed yet.

Price

From $ 185.00

Pre-order now from $ 18.50!


This is a pre-order!

You pay $ 18.50 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 166.50 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.


A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.


Price depends on selected item variation.

Ships for $ 10.00 (International $ 30.00)

Questions?

Contact WilliPinball (via PinsideMail)


Reviews

No reviews have been posted for this item.
Reviews can be written by anyone who has purchased this item.


WilliPinball Mods

Other items in this category

From: $ 140.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 35.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
From: $ 15.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 20.00
Playfield - Toys/Add-ons
 
$ 40.00
$ 40.00

» Display more from this shop.

» Display more shop items for Lord of the Rings

» Display more shop items for Lord of the Rings Limited Edition


This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/shops/shop/1227-willipinball-mods/02988-palantir-eye-of-sauron-crystal-sphere-mod-for-stern-lotr and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.

Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.