“Quality banners and translites for your favourite pinball machines.”
Biz information Shop home
[THIS IS A PRE-ORDER ITEM. BANNERS SHOULD BE IN STOCK WITHIN TWO WEEKS]
Five banners, custom order includes FREE shipping. Please PM me the five banners you would like.
Choices available include: Venom, Pulp Fiction, Foo Fighters, AC/DC, Kiss, Aerosmith, Elvira, Godzilla, James Bond, Game of Thrones, Guardians of the Galaxy, Jurassic Park - Regular, Jurassic Park 30th Anniversary, Metallica Sparky, Metallica Limited Edition, Rush, Batman66 Guys, Batman66 Catwoman, Stranger Things, Spiderman Comic, Medieval Madness, Iron Maiden, Star Trek, Avengers, Munsters, Getaway, TMNT and Stern Army.
Pre-order now for $ 45.00!
This is a pre-order!
You pay $ 45.00 (10%) now to reserve a spot and the remaining $ 405.00 (90%) + shipping when the item is ready to ship.
A pre-order is an order for an item that is not yet available for purchase or shipment. When pre-ordering something, you're making a small deposit and you're trusting the shop to make true on delivering the item as it is offered here. If you don't know the folks running this shop, personally or by reputation, do a little research first. Pinside does not evaluate pre-order offerings, resolve disputes, or offer refunds.
Free shipping! (International $ 30.00)
Contact Duke Pinball (via PinsideMail)
This ad is linked to 24 games:
This page was printed from https://pinside.com/pinball/market/shops/1505-duke-pinball/09428-custom-banner-order-5-banners- and we tried optimising it for printing. Some page elements may have been deliberately hidden.
Scan the QR code on the left to jump to the URL this document was printed from.